Famous Somali youtuber buys a four million mansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You want us to be lesbians so you can keep all the Somali men to yourself? No wonder you’re having hard time with us being married. Can’t fathom Somali guys want the P over your baby carrot?
Is that how your imaginary husband looks like? :russ:

This ugly broke lesbian rapist is you. :pachah1:

tB44O6P.png

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I got a Latino girlfriend and she loves my BBC so nice try. Two lesbians doesn't affect the Somali population because there are way more Somali women than Somali men so you two are irrelevant.

e81sHSl.gif
Latino girlfriend :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:even your cheerleaders won’t believe that :ulyin:

NotMyL

VIP
Being straight>>>> FoB dusty ass lesbian

So the cuck sucking khanis is your imaginary husband?:damn:
My husband is not the one crying over another man, try again asswipe.

You think my husband who I have posted a picture of is imaginary but you want people to believe you have a Latino girlfriend
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Okay, I’m done with you thundercunt :camby:

halwa

✨🌙

You think my husband who I have posted a picture of is imaginary but you want people to believe you have a Latino girlfriend

Leave, sis. Don’t kill your brain cells.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

Don't get excited! I said your imaginary husband not your husband. Learn to read, you dumb FOB.

I'm from the states you and Somali men dating Latino women is common. I'm known to be honest on this forum, I have no reason to lie I'm dating a Latino woman but you in the other hand claimed to be "married" but we all caught your fake ass so now you try to copy me and deny my girl.

Think of something better you lowlife broke Xalimo with an imaginary husband. :camby:

NotMyL

VIP
Leave, sis. Don’t kill your brain cells.
I don’t even know how I fell for this shit, I’m ashamed I have exchanged this many words with a khaanis who has his head so far up another dude’s ass.

But I’m done now :nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts