Famous Somali youtuber buys a four million mansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Congratulations to the brother happy for him 5A40E41E-3832-4478-89B3-60B3A08962AF.png,
always good to see our noble pure blood shine through
5CF652A0-2A78-4743-BBFF-6BC78403B5ED.png

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Calling me poor in favor for a man who doesn't know you exist, is called butt kissing.... You're coming off as a groupie.
Hating on a guy who doesn't know about your existence is called jealousy.

Just admit that you're another faarax hater and move on.

If it could've been a black or some white revert, you would've been complimenting his wealth and saying things like "Somali men ain't shit. They're qasaaro. Look at other men" bla bla bla..

I didn't call you poor. What are you chewing? :tacky:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Hating on a guy who doesn't know about your existence is called jealousy.

Just admit that you're another faarax hater and move on.

If it could've been a black or some white revert, you would've been complimenting his wealth and saying things like "Somali men ain't shit. They're qasaaro. Look at other men" bla bla bla..

I didn't call you poor. What are you chewing? :tacky:

Where did I hate?

You lied on your thread, he didn't buy it, his management rented it. What's wrong with stating the truth.

Are you living through him vigorously through this?

I just dislike you for obvious reasons. Why can’t I express my disdain for you openly without your @-ing me? I have the right to say whatever I want.

How about you leave me alone?

Yes, you hate me because I'm a law abiding British citizen, and you're a deranged PTSD-ridden criminal fob

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You should get the f*ck out of this thread you hater and go back to bragging about your imaginary husband.
:camby:
You’re butt hurt kiddo, don’t at me qashin yahow! you sound like little girl who has crush on chunkz

halwa

✨🌙
Yes, you hate me because I'm a law abiding British citizen, and you're a deranged PTSD-ridden criminal fob

I don’t really like talking to drunk Madows like you, so can you get lost now? Stop tagging me in your weird posts. Ew.

Fly away, monkey.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You’re butt hurt kiddo, don’t at me qashin yahow! you sound like little girl who has crush on chunkz
You and the other broke Xaarlimos who live in impoverished apartments need to get a life instead of hating on the guy who made success.

The only qashin little girl here is you derailing and hating on this guy. Just say mashallah and move on you salty broke ass .

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You and the other broke Xaarlimos who live in impoverished apartments need to get a life instead of hating on the guy who made success.

The only qashin little girl here is you derailing and hating on this guy. Just say mashallah and move on you salty broke ass .
No one is hating people are stating the obvious maybe if you get your head out of his ass you will see it too.

And I actually like the guy and think he’s funny:comeon:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Sspot xaarlimos when they see an ajnabi success.

"Oh, that's so sweet" "Faarax's on the other hand, ain't shit. They're all qasaaro. Look at the ajnabis. Masha'Allah"
tenor (27).gif

Sspot xaarlimos when they see Faarax success.

"No, that's not true. Somali men can't be that successful. It's a lie" bla bla bla.
4828580.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Where did I hate?

You lied on your thread, he didn't buy it, his management rented it. What's wrong with stating the truth.

Are you living through him vigorously through this?

The word you are looking for is vicariously:noneck:

Your FOBness came out :siilaanyolaugh: @Dalmoor

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
He didn't buy it. His YouTube management company rented it so they can create videos.
I agree, forget out right buying the house in cash. I do not believe have can put a 20% down payment. It's nice to see him moving to a big places.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts