Famous Somali youtuber buys a four million mansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Watch it @Gambar the butt hurt little dhocile and his cheerleaders will call you man hater:mjlol:
Still acting immature? Your actions make you the real dhocile, not me.

Honestly, just f*ck off and get a life. If you want to address something, @ my name and I will happily respond to your bullshit and put you in your place.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Still acting immature? Your actions make you the real dhocile, not me.

Honestly, just f*ck off and get a life. If you want to address something, @ my name and I will happily respond to your bullshit and put you in your place.
you’re the one crying over a nigga you don’t know, miss me with your shit little boy.

Why can’t people comment on topics without you being butt hurt and calling them names? You’re showing your age.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I will shove this xalwo up your butt hole, you little piece of dhoocil. Some of these Abdis are also being salty and negative.

Look at him with his childlike mentality. That explains a lot of things. Look at him, speaking like the true dhoocil he is. ‘a xalimo said it first’. It is not about who said it first. It is about holding both people accountable.

Wecel yahow.
Is that all you got? Bullshitting?

Listen, go get a life you bum Xalimo. You have just hit 1k messages in only three weeks.
:mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
2019 the year of Khaniis sspot males.

Can't believe this guy is cursing us out because we stated our opinion on another guy.

Groupie ass . @Dalmoor

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
you’re the one crying over a nigga you don’t know, miss me with your shit little boy.

Why can’t people comment on topics without you being butt hurt and calling them names? You’re showing your age.
All I'm saying is say mashallah and move on. You brought the Drama and you going to get it. You're just a salty dusty broke lowlife with an imaginary boyfriend that has nothing to do better in real life but talk shit on this forum.

f*ck off you ! :camby:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You're coming off as Khaniis.

Go lick Chunkz YouTube videos somewhere else Waryaa.
How? By saying don't hate on him and just say mashallah and move on? Yeah you don't make sense. You're definitely a fob.

Also, you made many threads bootyclapping for Sabrina Dhowre and Maya Jama, does that make you a lesbian?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

Can't believe this guy is cursing us out because we stated our opinion on another guy.

Groupie ass . @Dalmoor
I got a girlfriend while one day you claim you have a husband and next day you claim you're looking for a husband with these qualities. Your whole life is fake so you come on this forum to fake it to make yourself feel better but really, you ain't shit but a broke ugly Xalimo.

NotMyL

VIP
All I'm saying is say mashallah and move on. You brought the Drama and you going to get it. You're just a salty dusty broke lowlife with an imaginary boyfriend that has nothing to do better in real life but talk shit on this forum.

f*ck off you ! :camby:
You seem to be obsessed with other men and hate women, that explains a lot. Keep my husband out of your mouth khaanis yahow.

NotMyL

VIP

Groupie ass . @Dalmoor
I swear he must me khanis, he’s crying over another man’s achievement being questioned. And hates on women every chance he gets.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I swear he must me khanis, he’s crying over another man’s achievement being questioned. And hates on women every chance he gets.
Keep slandering me. I don't hate women. All I said was say mashallah and keep it moving. You try to sneak dissing me in my own thread so that's why I'm putting you in your place. You'll learn today naaya.

NotMyL

VIP
I got a girlfriend. Don't project your imaginary husband on me you worthless . :drakekidding:
Sure you do khanis:drakelaugh: I posted two pictures while your ass God knows what the f*ck you are!

This is probably how you look
upload_2019-3-10_17-41-51.jpeg

:mjlol:

Yeah, it's so show-offy, wallahi. He could've donated some of that money to charities or something. Y'know, this is why I feel like madoows and their like are so poor. They always look up to that "bling-bling" culture and value looking superficially rich over actually living decently; I can't tell you about how many madoows be living in the projects but also manage to be able to consistently afford $500+ Jordans. It's so dumb and stupid, wallahi.
When poor people get new money they used it badly. 4 million for a house is bad investment unless you have solid high income. Youtube is not that

NotMyL

VIP
This is Reiko and TheShinning. Two lesbos:nahgirl:
You want us to be lesbians so you can keep all the Somali men to yourself? No wonder you’re having hard time with us being married. Can’t fathom Somali guys want the P over your baby carrot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending