Famous Somali youtuber buys a four million mansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Lol, I guess it's cool he's managed to get the money to buy it, but that doesn't mean I'm going respect him for blowing that amount of cash on a stupid elitist house. I could think of a thousand of other things he could've productively spent $4 million on.

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Why are niggas hating on chunkz
It's mostly the salty broke Xaarlimos who grow up in impoverished apartments hating on him. They don't like to see Somali men win but lately, wealthy Somali men have been growing fast and becoming very common now especially around Africa, middle east, Southeast Asia and now the west is catching up after the second generation improved when their parents came as refugees.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Lol, I guess it's cool he's managed to get the money to buy it, but that doesn't mean I'm going respect him for blowing that amount of cash on a stupid elitist house. I could think of a thousand of other things he could've productively spent $4 million dollars on.
yeah he could of got those nice very small houses that anyone can afford.

Apperanly, living in big houses actually make you less happy.

It's mostly the salty broke Xaarlimos who grow up in impoverished apartments hating on him. They don't like to see Somali men win but lately, wealthy Somali men have been growing fast and becoming very common now especially around Africa, middle east, southeast Asia and now the west is catching up after the second generation improved when their parents came as refugees.
Xalimos are mentally ill plain and simple something is wrong with them

halwa

✨🌙
It's mostly the salty broke Xaarlimos who grow up in impoverished apartments hating on him. They don't like to see Somali men win but lately, wealthy Somali men have been growing fast and becoming very common now especially around Africa, middle east, southeast Asia and now the west is catching up after the second generation improved when their parents came as refugees.

Why are you picking on the girls? Look around in the thread. Some of the Abdis are also being negative.

Make a negative comment about them. Go. Or I will screenshot all of this and use it against you everywhere and bring out your hypocrisy

Saqajaan yahow afka weyn. All you know is how to bully girls. Why don’t you go and pick on someone that’s your own size and species.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Im in the process of getting into YouTube, myself. Im massively turn between having contents based on Somali themes, or work related themes (as im both a boat manufacturer and stonemason), or about motorcycling (introducing Somali men and boys to the sweet two wheel life.

Hmm i dont know man. 4 million house is a lot for a youtuber. Im not talking about the absolute biggest stars. But i never heard of this guy so who knows. All i know is if a man can buy 4 million house no eay he should be fat. Get a personal trainer and a nutritionist
Hey wont be able to afford the property tax

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
yeah he could of got those nice very small houses that anyone can afford.

Apperanly, living in big houses actually make you less happy.

Yeah, it's so show-offy, wallahi. He could've donated some of that money to charities or something. Y'know, this is why I feel like madoows and their like are so poor. They always look up to that "bling-bling" culture and value looking superficially rich over actually living decently; I can't tell you about how many madoows be living in the projects but also manage to be able to consistently afford $500+ Jordans. It's so dumb and stupid, wallahi.

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Yeah, it's so show-offy, wallahi. He could've donated some of that money to charities or something. Y'know, this is why I feel like madoows and their like are so poor. They always look up to that "bling-bling" culture and value looking superficially rich; I can't tell you about how many madoows be living in the projects but also manage to consistently afford $500+ Jordans. It's so dumb and stupid, wallahi.
Yeah I have always been confused about that. If you can afford half a grand on fucking shoes of all things then you can afford to live in a better area.:faysalwtf:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Why are you picking on the girls? Look around in the thread. Some of the Abdis are also being negative.

Make a negative comment about them. Go. Or I will screenshot all of this and use it against you everywhere and bring out your hypocrisy

Saqajaan yahow afka weyn. All you know is how to bully girls. Why don’t you go and pick on someone that’s your own size and species.
As you can see, I just posted a positive thread and the first person to criticize my thread was a xaliimo. Most of the faarax's in here are wishing him good luck and are happy for him unlike xaarlimos.

I actually don't care about your screenshots. I don't care if it's faarax or a . I pick on anyone who disagrees with me while I know that that person is wrong. If he or she is right, i won't do that.

Saqajaan yahow afka weyn...Why don’t you go and pick on someone that’s your own size and species.
What do you mean go pick someone your own size? Fun fact; they're all older than me and probably weigh more than me.:manny:

Now go back to eating halwa, you fat obese xaarlimoid.
3d6345ee982c94f20f3b80a5cafd4a57.png

halwa

✨🌙
As you can see, I just posted a positive thread and the first person to criticize my thread was a xaliimo. Most of the faarax's in here are wishing him good luck and are happy for him unlike xaarlimos.

I actually don't care about your screenshots. I don't care if it's faarax or a . I pick on anyone who disagrees with me while I know that that person is wrong. If he or she is right, i won't do that.

What do you mean go pick someone your own sizes? Fun fact, they're all older than me and probably weigh more than me.:manny:

Now go back to eating halwa, you fat obese xaarlimoid.View attachment 68148

I will shove this xalwo up your butt hole, you little piece of dhoocil. Some of these Abdis are also being salty and negative.

Look at him with his childlike mentality. That explains a lot of things. Look at him, speaking like the true dhoocil he is. ‘a xalimo said it first’. It is not about who said it first. It is about holding both people accountable.

Wecel yahow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending