Famous Kuwaiti visits the Kuwaiti School in Hargeisa, the capital of the Republic of Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
@horumar horta, why are you flooding sspot with pro-arab threads all the sudden? Is it because of the reaction towards the Arab Yemen civil-war in that other thread?

Look, I too sympathise with my innocent fellow muslims dying AUN (but charity starts at home), however, you should understand that some so-called charitable donations by Arab/khaleeji states are nothing more than an under the table blank cheque to receive one-sided concessions within Somalia/Somaliland from corrupt Somali politicians.

This Kuwaiti school also has normal (by which I mean not orphans) Arab kids studying there who are segregated with the Somali kids yet this is an orphan school!?

Compare this lavish school (which probably costs millions to build) to abaarso tech which was funded by American banker, Jonathan Starr as well as various donations and now abaarso is singlehandedly the best school in the region.

One party (khaleejis) have ulterior motives whilst the other party (Mr. Starr) is a real philanthropist.

I am with the UAE on the war, as is our government. Abaarso is the better school, but kuwaiti has better facilities. I do not believe dalsoor's propaganda, i will only believe it when i see it.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Im a big critic of Somali politicians and leadership but I've been assured by my close family member that runtii it's agoons and semi-agoons ( children who are destitute although their parents are alive ).

This propoganda is spread by those whom their kids are declined bc their kids have done something or wouldn't live up to the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts