Famous Kuwaiti visits the Kuwaiti School in Hargeisa, the capital of the Republic of Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks to the Kuwaiti government for providing us with such a facility! Orphans deserve an education! It should be their right!

I also think we need to teach Arabic more in schools, Somalilanders need to learn the language as a third. After Somali and English.

Thanks to the Kuwaiti government for providing us with such a facility! Orphans deserve an education! It should be their right!

I also think we need to teach Arabic more in schools, Somalilanders need to learn the language as a third. After Somali and English.

That orphan school is being abused by rich somaliland politicians. The students there are neither poor nor orphans. Another example of Somali greed and bilaa-imaan.

Arabic should be learned before English. But it's not a problem since most children in somalia watch Arabic television so there Arabic becomes good anyways

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
That orphan school is being abused by rich somaliland politicians. The students there are neither poor nor orphans. Another example of Somali greed and bilaa-imaan.

Not only that but there's also some sort of brainwashing going on :manny:

Gambar

VIP
:faysalwtf:Like Wahabi brainwashing? We really shouldn't invite arabs to teach our kids. We should get US or Canadians, at least then they can get to Ivy League Colleges.
Arabs are the biggest donors especially after the US pulled out in the late 80s. The embarrassment of black hawk down ruined Somalias chances and allowed for Arabs to fill the vacuum and brainwash people. Johnathan Starr is one of the few Americans helping.

We should not be negative about this. The State of Kuwait has donated a lot of money towards the development of the Republic of Somaliland, a true show of appreciation. If you guys have any sources of fraud or corruption then please post them, otherwise, enjoy the video and stop thinking in such a pessimistic manner.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Arabs are the biggest donors especially after the US pulled out in the late 80s. The embarrassment of black hawk down ruined Somalias chances and allowed for Arabs to fill the vacuum and brainwash people. Johnathan Starr is one of the few Americans helping.

They get something in return. King of Kuwait owns a mountain and built a castle on top of his mountain in Sheikh

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator
They stole seats for orphans and gave them to children of politicians and rich. If there is a hell, these people are destined for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending