Famous Kuwaiti visits the Kuwaiti School in Hargeisa, the capital of the Republic of Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
There are 2 lies in that tweet. Cal madow is SL territory, the second is that the Emir's son was interested in the Sheekh mountain range, not the Sanaagian one

Why the Sheikh one though? Compared to Calmadow, Sheikh is peanuts. They also tried to sell the Gacan Libaax too, Did you know? But the locals armed themselves.

Why the Sheikh one though? Compared to Calmadow, Sheikh is peanuts. They also tried to sell the Gacan Libaax too, Did you know? But the locals armed themselves.

The Al Sabah dynasty does not have any property, as far as i'm aware it was a rumour which was blown out of proportion. They just showed interested in Sheekh, i'm guessing it's because it's closer to Hargeisa and Berbera, which have (major) airports

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
It's kind of hard to believe the rich would put their kids in that school:ivers:...I mean they're rich, why not Malaysia or UAE:childplease:.

It's kind of hard to believe the rich would put their kids in that school:ivers:...I mean they're rich, why not Malaysia or UAE:childplease:.

They're rich enough to have tons of money and use it to bribe officials to let their children enter that school, if they're that rich why don't they take them to turkey? like the politicians of somalia? kkkkk

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
They're rich enough to have tons of money and use it to bribe officials to let their children enter that school, if they're that rich why don't they take them to turkey? like the politicians of somalia? kkkkk

Maad aragtay:pachah1:
Logically it makes absolutely no sense. Seems like propaganda to trigger emotional irrational outbursts :icon lol:

Maad aragtay:pachah1:
Logically it makes absolutely no sense. Seems like propaganda to trigger emotional irrational outbursts :icon lol:

Exactly, jamal osman's dalsoor is the one that reported on this, they're known for reporting negative stories about Somaliland, that is why i don't believe it. The story doesn't make sense kkkkkkk

+ they're trying to discredit future invesments into somaliland, because this was done by kuwait for somaliland specifically

Gambar

VIP
Exactly, jamal osman's dalsoor is the one that reported on this, they're known for reporting negative stories about Somaliland, that is why i don't believe it. The story doesn't make sense kkkkkkk

+ they're trying to discredit future invesments into somaliland, because this was done by kuwait for somaliland specifically
Didn't Jamal do the dhaqan celis documentary in Somaliland for channel 4 in the U.K.? What does he have against Somaliland?

Hemaal

VIP

Jamal Osman is an alshabaab sympathiser but dismissing his report and acting like our govt wouldn't do such thing is even more outrageous.

Didn't Jamal do the dhaqan celis documentary in Somaliland for channel 4 in the U.K.? What does he have against Somaliland?

That is when he was working with channel 4, he was told on what to report on. Once he established his own media outlet, he realised he can do what he wants.

Jamal Osman is an alshabaab sympethiser but dismissing his report and acting like our govt wouldn't do such thing is even more outrageous.

Do you seriously believe that SL politicians would do that, instead of sending their children to turkey or gulf states, like all the other corrupt somali politicians do? They may be corrupt but they are not shaydaamiin, especially with Kuwaiti people running the school, and not Somalis. Watch the video of Swar shucayb and see the children for yourself.

Hemaal

VIP
Do you seriously believe that SL politicians would do that, instead of sending their children to turkey or gulf states, like all the other corrupt somali politicians do? They may be corrupt but they are not shaydaamiin, especially with Kuwaiti people running the school, and not Somalis. Watch the video of Swar shucayb and see the children for yourself.

I don't think you hear yourself sxb. Why in the world would a charity orphanage school charge $50 unless they want to deter the orphans from enrolling.

Gambar

VIP
That is when he was working with channel 4, he was told on what to report on. Once he established his own media outlet, he realised he can do what he wants.

What I'm trying to understand is what exactly he has against Somaliland? :cosbyhmm:

@horumar horta, why are you flooding sspot with pro-arab threads all the sudden? Is it because of the reaction towards the Arab Yemen civil-war in that other thread?

Look, I too sympathise with my innocent fellow muslims dying AUN (but charity starts at home), however, you should understand that some so-called charitable donations by Arab/khaleeji states are nothing more than an under the table blank cheque to receive one-sided concessions within Somalia/Somaliland from corrupt Somali politicians.

This Kuwaiti school also has normal (by which I mean not orphans) Arab kids studying there who are segregated with the Somali kids yet this is an orphan school!?

Compare this lavish school (which probably costs millions to build) to abaarso tech which was funded by American banker, Jonathan Starr as well as various donations and now abaarso is singlehandedly the best school in the region.

One party (khaleejis) have ulterior motives whilst the other party (Mr. Starr) is a real philanthropist.

Last edited:
SL is lucky to have Abaarso, a school run by a non-governmental non-ngo non-arab person.

I'd only want Abaarso-like schools or Gulenist schools tbh. Abaarso-like for the reasons already listed, and Gulenist because they have a great reputation, and they won't fill up the kids with overtly pro-Turkey or pro-Erdogan propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending