Family of woman accused of posing as a man in Galkacyo (GM side) speaks out

You guys aaf somali must scuk extremely, or y'all might not possess the brilliant analytical mind that is in my head.
drakelaugh.png

the woman on the video clearly said, her sister is formerly married and happy. She had a miscarriage, which is a traumatic event in a mother and a woman life. Perhaps that shows her irratic behavior of moving to a no man land. HG land. The traumatic event in her life might have pushed her off the edge and refuse to pretend she is not homosexual anymore. She is possibly hopeless and very angry. Moving away to a far land is only an attempt to live -free to be -a man. Seriously, we need to extend our sympathy to our LGTBCSDFD fellow somali sister. Sad business.

Where is my shaaax nayaaa children......

PS the Farah host on the video lips are egregious & offensive to my Landheer sensibilities & they dont look healthy. STD symptoms on them
Ask yourself this, do you think a woman can freely walk around dressed like a man in Galkacyo? This story does not make sense. Yes, she is a tomboy but to be a transvestitie in Somalia espexcially GM is very dangerous. I don't believe the story they are telling. Seems like qabil dulmi

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ask yourself this, do you think a woman can freely walk around dressed like a man in Galkacyo? This story does not make sense. Yes, she is a tomboy but to be a transvestitie in Somalia espexcially GM is very dangerous. I don't believe the story they are telling. Seems like qabil dulmi

Cam u seem vested in this story. R u Marehaan or r u a tom boy wink wink

Cam u seem vested in this story. R u Marehaan or r u a tom boy wink wink
You tell me granny
You don’t have to be MX to smell the bs, I agree with @Cam it sounds like a made up story:bell:
It is clear bs. Looks very staged. Why is she only in jail then? Where are her 3 "wives"? This looks like qabilism. This girl only wanted to stay with her grandma's people and this is how they treat her. Shoulda stayed in PL or CW :francis:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You tell me granny

It is clear bs. Looks very staged. Why is she only in jail then? Where are her 3 "wives"? This looks like qabilism. This girl only wanted to stay with her grandma's people and this is how they treat her. Shoulda stayed in PL or CW :francis:

Me thinks u r both. Bizarre but not impossible

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
You tell me granny

You keep on mentioning Puntland but she's never stepped foot in it. She's a born and bred Galmudugian. Accept it.

The story never made sense
1)This woman could never pass as a man
2) If she tried she would be killed
3) She is living in hostile territory

SUMMARY: She was taken from the PL side of GK to the GM side by random men (God knows what they did to her) now all of a sudden she is thrown in jail and accused of living like this. Keep in mind she is MX in HG territory. Who is to say this wasn't all planted on her? Where are the women she "deceived"? They haven't provided any proof and given their extreme hostility it wouldn't shock me if they were using this as a way to humiliate her for qabil related reasons.

Somali's be careful what you say about others you never know the full story. This looks staged and I hope they do not harm her especially since she has a young son who needs his mother.

but she herself said she owns a shop, she is a shop owner, you sure?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Stopped reading here. Nice try.
:pachah1:
This is nothing but a pathetic attempt to save face by the sad denizens of that pile of human excrement called Baraxley.
:hahaidiot:
Interesting that they find more shame in this tranny story involving four people than the story of hundreds of Galmudugians worshipping a false prophet with government approval just a few short months ago.
:patrice:
Speaking of the false prophet, how come his followers weren’t arrested?

Trending

Latest posts