Family of woman accused of posing as a man in Galkacyo (GM side) speaks out

The story never made sense
1)This woman could never pass as a man
2) If she tried she would be killed
3) She is living in hostile territory

SUMMARY: She was taken from the PL side of GK to the GM side by random men (God knows what they did to her) now all of a sudden she is thrown in jail and accused of living like this. Keep in mind she is MX in HG territory. Who is to say this wasn't all planted on her? Where are the women she "deceived"? They haven't provided any proof and given their extreme hostility it wouldn't shock me if they were using this as a way to humiliate her for qabil related reasons.

Somali's be careful what you say about others you never know the full story. This looks staged and I hope they do not harm her especially since she has a young son who needs his mother.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
If this is true and a bunch on men framed her for this shot, that is extremely fucked up. Zina is published with death in Somalia, they literally put this women's life on the line to embarrass a clan. Wow so low wallah :bell:

The story never made sense
1)This woman could never pass as a man
2) If she tried she would be killed
3) She is living in hostile territory

SUMMARY: She was taken from the PL side of GK to the GM side by random men (God knows what they did to her) now all of a sudden she is thrown in jail and accused of living like this. Keep in mind she is MX in HG territory. Who is to say this wasn't all planted on her? Where are the women she "deceived"? They haven't provided any proof and given their extreme hostility it wouldn't shock me if they were using this as a way to humiliate her for qabil related reasons.

Somali's be careful what you say about others you never know the full story. This looks staged and I hope they do not harm her especially since she has a young son who needs his mother.

:gucciwhat:Sxb if you're gonna lie against HG then make it believable, its as if you posted the Video without listening to it.

Even the video you posted the woman speaking which is (she claims) her sister, says that the woman was mentally ill and moved to Galmudug side 2 years ago voluntarily, she confesses that she could have done it acting like a man, but she says that her sister needs treatment and not jail time.

:camby:Take your bullshit elsewhere waryaa, just swallow the L and move the Fock on.

If this is true and a bunch on men framed her for this shot, that is extremely fucked up. Zina is published with death in Somalia, they literally put this women's life on the line to embarrass a clan. Wow so low wallah :bell:
Would not be surprised if they did as no one fears for their akira anymore

Muji

VIP
Honestly I don’t see any evidence that she used this on women without consent so let her go

This stuff isn’t even funny anymore

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
She was taken from the PL side of GK to the GM side
Stopped reading here. Nice try.
:pachah1:
This is nothing but a pathetic attempt to save face by the sad denizens of that pile of human excrement called Baraxley.
:hahaidiot:
Interesting that they find more shame in this tranny story involving four people than the story of hundreds of Galmudugians worshipping a false prophet with government approval just a few short months ago.
:patrice:

why did she shave her head? MX are not involved in the buttland's useless wars. If HG wanted to humiliate a clan, they would have picked their biggest nemesis the MJ.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
why did she shave her head? MX are not involved in the buttland's useless wars. If HG wanted to humiliate a clan, they would have picked their biggest nemesis the MJ.

As if. They can keep picking on poor Raxanweyns.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Stopped reading here. Nice try.
:pachah1:
This is nothing but a pathetic attempt to save face by the sad denizens of that pile of human excrement called Baraxley.
:hahaidiot:
Interesting that they find more shame in this tranny story involving four people than the story of hundreds of Galmudugians worshipping a false prophet with government approval just a few short months ago.
:patrice:

Exactly. These lot love to project and involve us in their perversions and practices.

:gucciwhat:Sxb if you're gonna lie against HG then make it believable, its as if you posted the Video without listening to it.

Even the video you posted the woman speaking which is (she claims) her sister, says that the woman was mentally ill and moved to Galmudug side 2 years ago voluntarily, she confesses that she could have done it acting like a man, but she says that her sister needs treatment and not jail time.

:camby:Take your bullshit elsewhere waryaa, just swallow the L and move the Fock on.
Her own family said this sxb. I did not make this up. You aleeady know the hatred your clan has for D block especially MX so this would not surprise me. The story has too many holes in it and this at least makes more sense.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Honestly I don’t see any evidence that she used this on women without consent so let her go

This stuff isn’t even funny anymore
I’m starting to feel bad for the woman, maybe she is gay maybe it was all made up, who knows? Somalis sure love running with stories. Hopefully she finds a way to get out of there in one piece.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You guys aaf somali must scuk extremely, or y'all might not possess the brilliant analytical mind that is in my head.
drakelaugh.png

the woman on the video clearly said, her sister is formerly married and happy. She had a miscarriage, which is a traumatic event in a mother and a woman life. Perhaps that shows her irratic behavior of moving to a no man land. HG land. The traumatic event in her life might have pushed her off the edge and refuse to pretend she is not homosexual anymore. She is possibly hopeless and very angry. Moving away to a far land is only an attempt to live -free to be -a man. Seriously, we need to extend our sympathy to our LGTBCSDFD fellow somali sister. Sad business.

Where is my shaaax nayaaa children......

PS the Farah host on the video lips are egregious & offensive to my Landheer sensibilities & they dont look healthy. STD symptoms on them

Last edited:
You guys aaf somali must scuk extremely, or y'all might not possess the brilliant analytical mind that is in my head.
drakelaugh.png

the woman on the video clearly said, her sister is formerly married and happy. She had a miscarriage, which is a traumatic event in a mother and a woman life. Perhaps that shows her irratic behavior of moving to a no man land. HG land. The traumatic event in her life might have pushed her off the edge and refuse to pretend she is not homosexual anymore. She is possibly hopeless and very angry. Moving away to a far land is only an attempt to live -free to be -a man. Seriously, we need to extend our sympathy to our LGTBCSDFD fellow somali sister. Sad business.

Where is my shaaax nayaaa children......

PS the Farah host on the video lips are egregious & offensive to my Landheer sensibilities & they dont look healthy. STD symptoms on them

She is a tomboy....but not lesbian. Her kid died and she seemed to have had mental breakdown. Puntland has huge rape and abuse issues. This woman came into contact with the bad guys in that region and must have been abused. Then they got angry with her and reported her to their friends in the police. Since no one has come forward and no one will.....she will be fine. Also being mareexan and not some minor qabil will save her.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She is a tomboy....but not lesbian. Her kid died and she seemed to have had mental breakdown. Puntland has huge rape and abuse issues. This woman came into contact with the bad guys in that region and must have been abused. Then they got angry with her and reported her to their friends in the police. Since no one has come forward and no one will.....she will be fine. Also being mareexan and not some minor qabil will save her.

Perhaps. What i know for sure, is miscarriage is traumatic.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
True....but that mental state made her vulnerable to the wolves in puntland. Its the most dangerous region for women safety

Live among st the wolves. Thank God we live in a civilized society.

Trending

Latest posts