Family of deceased Roda from Ceel Afweyn , Somaliland region want revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maa naa ceel afweyn caayay ba! That was all Suldaanka sxb.
:farmajoyaab::cryinglaughsmiley:

He's the one who posted the pics of the main street and garadag.

Waa caadhi though.:drakekidding:
Hey we me and Bohol know what we are talking about.
Ceel afweyn is ugly. Badhi Galis is nice and unadulterated

Bohol

VIP
When were these schools created? And has it always been normal for the place to be split like that.

Dhoolayare existed a while back. Nugaal is new though. It all started in the schools back in 2014.

"Ceel-Afweyn police conducted security operations at Ceel-Afweyn Central Market and arrested eight people in the afternoon of 11/05 after scuffles broke out between Habar Yonis/Sacad Yonis and Habar Jeclo/Biciide sub-clans. Ceel-Afweyn police said the scuffles are linked to previous stabbing incidents between the two sub-clans following a dispute over the sharing of teachers at Ceel-Afweyn secondary school and Ministry of Education positions on 24/11/2014."

Bohol

VIP
Yh but that Cershiida place that @Bohol posted was beautiful.

How far away is that from ceelafweyn?

Far away that is Muuse Ismaaciil county. SY are concentrated in Central & South Sanaag/Northern Sool.

Bohol reservoir constructed last year. The camels of our nomads in that district won't be thirsty anymore.

Bohol

VIP
@Suldaanka have you noticed how quiet the SY /Dhulo border is. I haven't heard clashes there in ages. I am glad beesha SY saved their bullets for reer Garadag.

:gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending