Family of deceased Roda from Ceel Afweyn , Somaliland region want revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
52666663_1163693293791940_3646225259171938304_n.jpg

Isn't she the HJ woman that Sacad yoonis killed?

AUN to those kids mum. May Allah (SWT) sustain them throughout their lives - ameen thuma ameen.

Why are there smiley faces on top of their faces?

What's so funny about kids not having a mum in their life? This shit is sick.

May Allah (SWT) hold whoever did this accountable.

Man Somalis are just full of wastemen, what happened to the days when men would keep their beef between themselves. Why are women getting shot, raped, kids being disrespected. Man what's all this bullshit that's got into us.

Anyone who finds this amusing is scum.

Bohol

VIP
Isn't she the HJ woman that Sacad yoonis killed?

AUN to those kids mum. May Allah (SWT) sustain them throughout their lives - ameen thuma ameen.

Yep. The problem is the area doesn't have Sharia law. If you kill someone it is usually tit for tat or dia paying.

Yep. The problem is the area doesn't have Sharia law. If you kill someone it is usually tit for tat or dia paying.

Tit for tat????

Niyahow are you ok.

Tit for tat is when you shoot down one of their men, not women.

Forget about Shari'ah Law, our dhaqan has always been that if two tribes are fighting, the only people that are allowed to walk about freely into one another's area are the women.

What happened here is dhaqan xumo.

Bohol

VIP
Tit for tat????

Niyahow are you ok.

Tit for tat is when you shoot down one of their men, not women.

Forget about Shari'ah Law, our dhaqan has always been that if two tribes are fighting, the only people that are allowed to walk about freely into one another's area are the women.

What happened here is dhaqan xumo.

You didn't get me. The reason the killer of this woman is not punished is because there is no Sharia law in the area. It is do with customs and xeer of the area. In Somaliland region even if a woman is raped and killed the rapist is never killed because they don't want to upset their darling western aid agencies who prefer jail terms only.

You didn't get me. The reason the killer of this woman is not punished is because there is no Sharia law in the area. It is do with customs and xeer of the area. In Somaliland region even if a woman is raped and killed the rapist is never killed because they don't want to upset their darling western aid agencies who prefer jail terms only.

Yh but it was a Sacad Yoonis who did this soomaaha, and because your sub-clans don't like SL, why not take the law into your own hands and kill the man who killed this women. It's not like you guys cared for Western aid agencies, sax?

What are Sacad Yoonis waiting for, fulfil the rights of that woman that was murdered, For Allah's (SWT) sake.

there is no Sharia law in the area. It is do with customs and xeer of the area.

What's the customs and xeer of Sanaag then? Where are the Odayaal of Sacad Yoonis to do what they do best and speak on the behalf of SY and bring peace. Did y'all at least give compensation to the family? If SY don't want to kill one of their murderers for killing the woman, you could at least pay compensation to the grieving family.

Last edited:
@Nuur Iidaan she was also pregnant.

:tocry::tacky::williamswtf::wtfdis::wtf:

La Xawla wa la quwata ilaa billah.

I'm going to have to increase my prayers for these babies wallahi.

Sxb, To me it looks like Sacad Yoonis don't want peace but more beef.

A pregnant woman?? Who the f*ck shoots at a pregnant woman?? Why would you even think about raising your gun to a pregnant woman???
:westbrookwtf:

Bohol

VIP
:tocry::tacky::williamswtf::wtfdis::wtf:

La Xawla wa la quwata ilaa billah.

I'm going to have to increase my prayers for these babies wallahi.

Sxb, To me it looks like Sacad Yoonis don't want peace but more beef.

A pregnant woman?? Who the f*ck shoots at a pregnant woman?? Why would you even think about raising your gun to a pregnant woman???
:westbrookwtf:

Rumour has it the geeljire was watering his camels then this woman out of nowhere started arguing with him. Then he blasted her with his Ak-47. Geeljires by nature are violent and unpredictable.

Rumour has it the geeljire was watering his camels then this woman out of nowhere started arguing with him. Then he blasted her with his Ak-47.

Yep, SY should defo take the law into their own hands and pop this geeljire in the head.
I mean you don't care about western aid agencies, so what are you guys waiting for? Caare? Yawmul Qiyaamah? Farmaajo?

Women are known to chat shit, they have been for millenia. Even across the many different type of people that inhabit this earth, they do not differ when it comes to chatting shit. The fact that this geeljire raised his gun to shoot this woman, shows he was the problem. He could have just backhanded her (yes I know that's wrong but it's better than shooting a women) or he could have just walked away and called for one of his female relatives to come and argue on his behalf against this woman.

If he attacked the women's husband, I would also understand.

Bohol

VIP
Yep, SY should defo take the law into their own hands and pop this geeljire in the head.
I mean you don't care about western aid agencies, so what are you guys waiting for? Caare? Yawmul Qiyaamah? Farmaajo?

Women are known to chat shit, they have been for millenia. Even across the many different type of people that inhabit this earth, they do not differ when it comes to chatting shit. The fact that this geeljire raised his gun to shoot this woman, shows he was the problem. He could have just backhanded her (yes I know that's wrong but it's better than shooting a women) or he could have just walked away and called for one of his female relatives to come and argue on his behalf against this woman.

That is very unlikely to happen overnight. Realistically though a change of law in the area could prevent similar future incidences.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why did they put laughing emojis on them?!
:faysalwtf:

I had a relative back home tell me how his shop went out of business and than he put the laughing emoji it got me so confused turns out he thought its an emoji thats crying out of sadness

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Who cares look at saudi arabia they execute all the tine you dont see people stop supporting them

World

VIP

Why would they kill one of their own? They should pay blood money to the deceased family, but to kill their own clan member is unfathomable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts