Family of deceased Roda from Ceel Afweyn , Somaliland region want revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why are they complaining now? just cause they were killed first. Survival of the fittest.

:manny:
Adeer waad garneysa sheeka qabil. Ceel afweyn is worthless.
They want government assistance because that place is a shithole and they are poor.
Bashanbuur and Bahaah have no more livestock left. Not even seeds

Bohol

VIP
Adeer waad garneysa sheeka qabil. Ceel afweyn is worthless.
They want government assistance because that place is a shithole and they are poor.
Bashanbuur and Bahaah have no more livestock left. Not even seeds

I am aware poverty is very high among them. Each tuulo of their's has large amount of IDPs (those ppl who lost their livestock).

And I was tryna defend the women.:farmajoyaab:

I still stand by my case though.

:fittytousand:

Don't shoot women, kids elderly or cripple even if they all chat shit. Waa loo daaya hadalkaas, let them feel tough.

And keep beef between men only.
:samwelcome:
time for them to pick up guns as well:samwelcome:
IMG_2752.JPG

I am aware poverty is very high among them. Each tuulo of their's has large amount of IDPs (those ppl who lost their livestock).
20181024_172039.jpg
20181024_172045.jpg

This is main garadag. Than you have no toilet camp Garadag. To be fair most of everything west of Ceerigaabo is poor and idps due to abaar especially HabrJecla

Bohol

VIP
View attachment 67680 View attachment 67681

This is main garadag. Than you have no toilet camp Garadag. To be fair most of everything west of Ceerigaabo is poor and idps due to abaar especially HabrJecla

For some reason the Biciide are cursed with poverty. When I went to Ceel Afweyn town back in 2015 everything significant in the town was owned by the SY. The local gas station (Amaan), the only hotel in the town, the only big restaurant (nuur restaurant) etc.

For some reason the Biciide are cursed with poverty. When I went to Ceel Afweyn town back in 2015 everything significant in the town was owned by the SY. The local gas station (Amaan), the only hotel in the town, the only big restaurant (nuur restaurant) etc.
The one near the West control
Nio lakiin you guys waa ku jiirtiin. The city was empty. I couldnt even get something to drink because people were afraid to get raided. It is a tuulo and small. I hate it.

Bohol

VIP
The one near the West control
Nio lakiin you guys waa ku jiirtiin. The city was empty. I couldnt even get something to drink because people were afraid to get raided. It is a tuulo and small. I hate it.

It is due to the conflict.Last time I was there it was packed though I use to chill at xamarta (SY chill out spot in the town). Old local guys would ask me "war ya ka tahay Idarays ma Samakab ba tahay" :lol:

It is due to the conflict.Last time I was there it was packed though I use to chill at xamarta (SY chill out spot in the city). Then old local guys would ask me "war ya ka tahay Idarays ma Samakab ba tahay" :lol:
I was there 3 2 months ago.
Best solution destroy the city and tell every qabil go north or south.
Guys in Hargeysa called that place xaruun yahuud when you at istaanka Ceerigaabo

Bohol

VIP
I was there 3 2 months ago.
Best solution destroy the city and tell every qabil go north or south.
Guys in Hargeysa called that place xaruun yahuud when you at istaanka Ceerigaabo

Ceel Afweyn town is not mixed like you think there is already a green line. During eid prayers last year each community prayed in their own mosque.

Ceel Afweyn is not mixed like you think there is already a green line. During eid prayers each community prayed in their own mosque.
I know they pray apart. Lakiin the city should be destroyed and Hy told to go south and Hj north 40km each. The conflict keeps coming back

Bohol

VIP
I know they pray apart. Lakiin the city should be destroyed and Hy told to go south and Hj north 40km each. The conflict keeps coming back

SY settle in north east, east and the south of Ceel Afweyn. We own Ceel Afweyn. The Biciide can starve in the north west/west.

:manny:

Badhi Galis = Idarays

Masle = Idarays

Dhabar Mamac = Idarays
upload_2019-3-6_23-37-44.png

Bohol

VIP
@Nuur Iidaan it is a nice area actually depending on where in Ceel Afweyn.

This is Badhi Galis. As you can see the locals in the area look after those remaining old trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts