Family of deceased Roda from Ceel Afweyn , Somaliland region want revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they kill one of their own? They should pay blood money to the deceased family, but to kill their own clan member is unfathomable.

I said that in another post above, but I'll quote it here for you to see:

Whereare the Odayaal of Sacad Yoonis to do what they do best and speak on the behalf of SY and bring peace. Did y'all at least give compensation to the family? If SY don't want to kill one of their murderers for killing the woman, you could at least pay compensation to the grieving family

That is very unlikely to happen overnight. Realistically though a change of law in the area could prevent similar future incidences.

Has SY paid blood money to the grieving Family - Yes or No?

Also about the 'rule of law's there, the guy in the vid said (at 01:47), that anyone else who is hurt/attacked will be judged by Islamic law.

It seems like they're still waiting for justice to occur, and I pray that they get it - insha'Allah.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
As long as we defend useless psycopaths within our clans, the current nightmare of Somalia will continue. If i had authority and a Sacad guy killed someone with intent without justification ,i would order his execution. The clan of the murdered one is not of my concern

Bohol

VIP
Has SY paid blood money to the grieving Family - Yes or No?

Also about the 'rule of law's there, the guy in the vid said (at 01:47), that anyone else who is hurt/attacked will be judged by Islamic law.

It seems like they're still waiting for justice to occur, and I pray that they get it - insha'Allah.

I am not sure if the mag was paid yet or not. It is likely the family don't want mag. However they have no option it is very unlikely that man can be killed since there was no Sharia law agreements before.

Bohol

VIP
At 4:26 the old man said that the murderer came to her house, I thought this happened outside?

There is conflicting sources about the location that is why I originally added "a rumour" . The first I heard was him looking after his camels. Her being attacked inside her home is news to me.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why would they kill one of their own? They should pay blood money to the deceased family, but to kill their own clan member is unfathomable.
if they had any honor they would kill him themselves what is blood money gonna do?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Paying the family for a crime one of your tribesmen made makes no sense to me youre protecting a criminal who Will not face justice if you pay the family

But you can make sure this Will not happen again in your tribe if you execute him than the message is clear your clan wont help you for a crime you committed especially rape and murder

Bohol

VIP
Paying the family for a crime one of your tribesmen made makes no sense to me youre protecting a criminal who Will not face justice if you pay the family

But you can make sure this Will not happen again in your tribe if you execute him cause the message is your clan wont help you for your crimes

True. However it is similar to how the USA protects its war criminals in the Middle east. Unfortunately that is how Somalis operate in Somalia each clan protects its war criminals. It is why so many warlords who killed many people in Somalia are still roaming around uncountable to their crimes.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
True. However it is similar to how the USA protects its war criminals in the Middle east. Unfortunately that is how Somalis operate in Somalia each clan protects its war criminals. It is why so many warlords who killed many people in Somalia are still roaming around uncountable to their crimes.

The Prophet pbuh said that if his daughter Fatima stole, he would personally cut of her hand. Its something we need to learn quickly before Allah swt wrath engulfs us all

Somalis for the most part adhere to xeer laws not Islamic laws.

And that's their downfall. How are you going to ignore Allah's laws and follow man made ones as if they're superior? And if they do follow the Islamic laws, they'll judge the weakest of society by them (Islamic laws) and give them the full punishment, however will ignore the same punishment when a "wealthy" person, or someone who hails from a "strong clan" does the same thing.

Hypocrites.

World

VIP
And that's their downfall. How are you going to ignore Allah's laws and follow man made ones as if they're superior? And if they do follow the Islamic laws, they'll judge the weakest of society by them (Islamic laws) and give them the full punishment, however will ignore the same punishment when a "wealthy" person, or someone who hails from a "strong clan" does the same thing.

Hypocrites.
You can pay blood money according to Islam. Which is what our Xeer dictates us to do.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You can pay blood money according to Islam. Which is what our Xeer dictates us to do.

Blood money is cause behind the surge of killings and rape. Blood money is only paid in case of accidental killing, not Murder. Blood money has given immunity to criminals who think they can do whatever they want and have their clan bail them out.

We need public executions which will send a message to all criminals and have Blood money banned for at least 5 years

Blood money is cause behind the surge of killings and rape. Blood money is only paid in case of accidental killing, not Murder. Blood money has given immunity to criminals who think they can do whatever they want and have their clan bail them out.

We need public executions which will send a message to all criminals and have Blood money banned for at least 5 years

So Somalis have twisted the religion to work in favour of their clans and themselves.

:bell::farmajoyaab::noneck:
Surprise surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending