Faaraxs, you want a woman like this?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If that's all what a nigga would be to you then imma have to stop dis :wow:
A pure hearted geeljire like me deserves jeceel and warmth, I'm more than cold cash and a seed dispenser :damn::mjcry:

I'm a warrior that needs extra resources to feed future solider spawn.
John-Rambo-69283.gif

You don't need to make a public service announcement to inform the world that you are in high pursuit of a male breeding horse I mean Abdi (even if it's humorous). In fact, that sort of energy will certainly chase them away or worse make you a target for the wrong type of nimaan.

You have no sense of humour obviously :) Being serious all the time is a downer. Life is too short for being a stuck up waryaa. This girl is too hilarious and knows what she is doing. Prolly got the hits she was looking for, for the ratings.

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
:urgh::whoa:She seems like the type that would stab you while you’re asleep because she’s having mood swings.:kanyehmm:

" You cheated on me you doofar waxiid "

You did nothing she dreamt it all but she don't care about reality :mjkkk:

Lol seen this girl on other platforms. she's hilarious but def batshit crazy. Also not 36 but like 29 I believe

mrlog

VIP
lmao, she wants to get scooped up asap! and the waqooyi flare, mashallah

Hayaaay this is da typa halimo I’m looking for
:ahh::ahh::ahh:
@Gambar walaalo help a brotha out and get me her social contacts asap

Waa balan within a fortnight u’ll be hearing mushxarad ululululuuuuuu
Followed by mataaano within 9 months
This includes 3 months of crisis crossing the globe Honeymooning

Ogeysiis, my luuq is closed till further notice

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Sophisticate wants to be the alpha in the relationship she wants to come back home slap her husband on the ass and ask what he made for dinner :mjlol: :damn:

:russ:

She's gonna tell the husband I expect you to walk around the kitchen with an apron naked during my peak fertilization days and you better know when that shit is :birdman::ufdup:

or maybe @Sophisticate is da type who lugta ku walaaqa the Baasto when u ask her to cook Supper

Me readings these characterizations like.
tumblr_static_reading.gif

I'm noticing a trend. You're all gluttons for punishment and deeply yearn for a paternal figure to darbax you while in defenseless poses.

Trending

Latest posts