Faaraxs who lift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen farahs no one is interested in johnny bravo type body. You guys should be aiming for soccer body.

tumblr_inline_ny6wcvYh0B1rcnnj2_540.jpg

Im already there but my arms are bigger than his.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Sarms are snake oil. Stay away from it. They have a weak anabolic potency and they still shut down your natural testosterone production. Stay away from it.
You either stay natural or take steroids. Don't be a victim of these websites that prey on newbies and rip them off.
Do you think natural test boosters would work for me? Have you tried it before? Im talking the ones you get from supplement stores or are they all fake and useless?

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Do you think natural test boosters would work for me? Have you tried it before? Im talking the ones you get from supplement stores or are they all fake and useless?
They are garbage and waste of money. I would recommend to stay natural since the girls are saying they like guys like C Ronaldo

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Gurrrrrrrrrl, :9sqnfbd: player physiques-- you read my mind. These Faaraxs need to stop looking for excuses to skip leg day.

MMA fighters have nice bods too.
I think it's pretty hard to get soccer legs unless you play soccer, but at least they can shoot for the lean look.

Somalis are either skinny, big calool or ones who are in the gym 24/7 with those over the top muscles. Nothing in between it seems lol

just lift normal, do cardio, and have some sexy v-lines and most of us are impressed lol

I think it's pretty hard to get soccer legs unless you play soccer, but at least they can shoot for the lean look.

Somalis are either skinny, big calool or ones who are in the gym 24/7 with those over the top muscles. Nothing in between it seems lol

just lift normal, do cardio, and have some sexy v-lines and most of us are impressed lol

I just want to look good naked for my naag and i want us to look good when we go out. Dress to impress. Im already there but just need to cut a lil bit.

Not everybody who lifts does this in order to please some random women. Not everything has to do with sex. And there's a difference between power-lifting and bodybuilding. Building strength and building show muscles. Do what you guys want to do.

Sarms are snake oil. Stay away from it. They have a weak anabolic potency and they still shut down your natural testosterone production. Stay away from it.
You either stay natural or take steroids. Don't be a victim of these websites that prey on newbies and rip them off.
Thank you. Either take for your first cycle 30mg Dbol a week or Anavar for 50-80mg a week or Tbol 60-80mg a week for 6-8 and reassess if the anabolic world is for you, if so, move onto injectables like Test and Deca and so on

Not everybody who lifts does this in order to please some random women. Not everything has to do with sex. And there's a difference between power-lifting and bodybuilding. Building strength and building show muscles. Do what you guys want to do.

This .. i lift weights because i look getting that post workout 'feel' and it helps out with stress.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Thank you. Either take for your first cycle 30mg Dbol a week or Anavar for 50-80mg a week or Tbol 60-80mg a week for 6-8 and reassess if the anabolic world is for you, if so, move onto injectables like Test and Deca and so on
Do you need to inject all of the ones you said or can you do oral?

Do you need to inject all of the ones you said or can you do oral?
All the ones are listed are orals, will slightly suppress testosterone and easy on the liver. Easy to obtain, easy to cycle and easy to recover from. This is usually the best starting point, low dose and see how it effects you, if you don't like AAS than just simply stop. With injectables, it takes like 2-3 weeks for some popular esters to leave the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts