Faaraxs who lift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Are u taking for bodybuilding reasons or u were considered testosterone deficient ?
My testosterone level was on the bottom line of the normal range. The doctor wouldn't give me a script for TRT because my level were still in the normal range so I just self medicate with TRT

My testosterone level was on the bottom line of the normal range. The doctor wouldn't give me a script for TRT because my level were still in the normal range so I just self medicate with TRT

How old are you? And how do u self medicate?

Sleep and diet can increase ur testosterone. Naturally.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
How long were you working out before taking test? Im thinking everyone should atleast workout till they hit there peak then dabble with test.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
How long were you working out before taking test? Im thinking everyone should atleast workout till they hit there peak then dabble with test.
I've been working for 4years before I began taking Test. My training and diet are very strict. I know what I'm doing bro.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
How old are you? All how long you been gearing now? Sorry for bare questions im just intrigued in all this.
Let's not get too personal bro. I run only 2 cycles a year. test only cycles and nothing else. My TRT dose is enough to give me gains. I do blood work twice a year and I'm perfectly healthy.

TooMacaan

VIP
I'm 6ft. Some of my gym bodies weigh 210+. I always wanted to look like Arnold when I was little
Not body shaming or anything but...Arnold Schwarzenegger; really nicca??
Muscle3_1789749i.jpg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Listen farahs no one is interested in johnny bravo type body. You guys should be aiming for soccer body.

tumblr_inline_ny6wcvYh0B1rcnnj2_540.jpg

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
No im not on gear. I been looking into sarms doing my research. Have you heard about it? It has no side effects apparently. Its like a not as potent dbol.
Sarms are snake oil. Stay away from it. They have a weak anabolic potency and they still shut down your natural testosterone production. Stay away from it.
You either stay natural or take steroids. Don't be a victim of these websites that prey on newbies and rip them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts