Faarahs vs Xalimos marriage debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Men have to play their role, if you don't like it, futadada uu sheeg. :hillarybiz:
Futadada uu sheeg indeed, why invest in you kulaha. Who said you are investing in anyone, you are just taking care of your responsibilities as the man of the house.

I don't see the big deal to be honest, females can ask for any amount of meher they want so either give it to them or just keep it moving, it's not like there are shortages of Halimos :manny:

Plus most Halimos are reasonable, whatever is going on in twitter isn't reality...

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Futadada uu sheeg indeed, why invest in you kulaha. Who said you are investing in anyone, you are just taking care of your responsibilities as the man of the house.

I'm not making a case to you so who cares? :icon lol:

Problem is, they don't play the role as the man but they have so many demands. Mehr is xaq, case closed.
It sounds like a bad deal with not much benefit. You demand merh and for me to follow role but what I'm I getting back? how will I profits? So much money going in what?

Gambar

VIP
It sounds like a bad deal with not much benefit. You demand merh and for me to follow role but what I'm I getting back? how will I profits? So much money going in what?

I think you need to learn what mehr is and it's purpose. It's not an investment or a business transaction. :icon lol:

There is no siil that is worth 10k and any idiot who pays that is retarded.

Infact xalimos in the west should be priced lower than the ones back home or carabaha:dabcasar:

20k is an unreasonable amount of money, and at the end of the day his money is my money and vice versa. But if you're going cheap on the mehr I expect a lit honeymoon. :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:
3k take it or leave it ya suugo smelling donkey!

Yaa ahlul ximaar! :donkey:

Bbbut i need a safety net baqbaqbaq:nahgirl:

Go get a job and save your money ! Safety net my ass:birdman:

The audacity :susp:

10k?!
source.gif
:russ: 3k is a month salary saqajan just admit it you're broke. U can make close to that on the minimum wage in the UK within a month doing night shift looooooool

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
:russ: 3k is a month salary saqajan just admit it you're broke. U can make close to that on the minimum wage in the UK within a month doing night shift looooooool

Thats a month of hard work yaa AHLUL XIMAAR YAA DONKEY :donkey:

:siilaanyolaugh:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Well if you're giving that mehr are you atleast having a big wedding or honeymoon?

Wedding is totally useless and it actually pisses me off that random niggas are eating bariis iyo hilib that was bought with MY money :farole:

I'm all for honeymoon though i could spend 10k on honeymoon i'm a man of vacation :siilaanyosmile::banderas:

It's like oral play sanka ayey kaa mar marinayaan-

Hadii bahasha ganacsi noqotey- why don't they make it official.

Either every year/months/weekly/ daily auction will be held -

Example today auction - sales list on offer
1- naag futo kuusan oo madow- oo naasaha 34dd/ niikada ku fiican-

Iq level 45- can cook and clean - non virgin well versed in kama sutra Somali version.

Make it fucking official where we can buy and sell them -

Anyone who pays 10k or 5k meher - without comprehensive cover insurance - waa dhacan tahay simply-scammed:)

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
Acudubillah:jcoleno: Girls out here asking for 10k£ for Mehr. Meanwhile I wanted 5k Danish crowns:jaynerd:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if I meet the right guy it's going to be 2 apples for mehr:fittytousand:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending