Faarahs vs Xalimos marriage debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I'm not saying that at all. You will find reasonable xalimo's if you look for them, so don't get discouraged. Work on youraelf and be the best version if yourself and you will attract quality women. Believe me.
If she is a good person, she will be worth giving your money to. Don't forget, she will be raising your future children and supporting you. That is something money can't buy and we are worth more than our mehrs.
If you want to marry out, no problem. Nust amke sure she is Muslim and if good character. I see no issue with that, but don't marry out just because of mehr That's crazy.
Lol, what make you think I'll leave for mehr? I'm cheap but not that cheap. Honestly, I used to only be interested in Somali woman but as i get older and meet new people my range is widening.

Lol, what make you think I'll leave for mehr? I'm cheap but not that cheap. Honestly, I used to only be interested in Somali woman but as i get older and meet new people my range is widening.
Well, that's what I got from your post. Good to hear anyway. You do you, man

Where do you guys side on this debate,
the Xalimos want to raise the price on marriage, while the Farahs are saying if you raise the price you are gonna have more children without fathers.:pachah1:

Honestly I would have my fiancé to pay for my masters degree as meher and a bit more so that I can get a career with a higher salary. That way we can be comfortable and full of baraka but he will have to pay for the wedding as a 50/50 split

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Honestly I would have my fiancé to pay for my masters degree as meher and a bit more so that I can get a career with a higher salary. That way we can be comfortable and full of baraka but he will have to pay for the wedding as a 50/50 split
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7: You have your priorities straight and know what's important to you :salute:

Gambar

VIP
I don't expect 20k mehr, bring whatever you can afford. You will however sign a piece of paper that says everything I make its my money and everything you make is our money. The day you start to get curious about my income, I will slap that paper in your face.

As for the mehr bring on 500 if you want:hillarybiz:
Deeniyan, your money is your money and his money is your money. Don't listen to these cafeteria Muslims who pick and choose what they want to follow in regards to the deen. The deen is just to women for a reason. And if a man is a bum he will look for loopholes and try to convince you to lower the mehr, marry another wife, and other dumb shit.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Deeniyan, your money is your money and his money is your money. Don't listen to these cafeteria Muslims who pick and choose what they want to follow in regards to the deen. The deen is just to women for a reason. And if a man is a bum he will look for loopholes and try to convince you to lower the mehr, marry another wife, and other dumb shit.

Negotiating on a lower mehr is not against the deen tho :gucciwhat:

Gambar

VIP
Negotiating on a lower mehr is not against the deen tho :gucciwhat:
Who said it is?

I'm saying she has the right to ask for an exorbitant amount of mehr as mehr is xaq, and Somali men who try to make Somali women look bad for doing it are losers are trying to pick parts of the deen they like. I don't see Somali men arguing against polygamy like this. :comeon:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Who said it is?

I'm saying she has the right to ask for an exorbitant amount of mehr as mehr is xaq, and Somali men who try to make Somali women look bad for doing it are losers are trying to pick parts of the deen they like. I don't see Somali men arguing against polygamy like this. :comeon:

She can ask the world, and there's nothing wrong with encouraging her to lower it to increase barakah in the marriage:mjpls:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Who said it is?

Barakah of your pockets!
why do I get investing in you?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Barakah of your pockets!

Check it out though, its like a Xalimo wants to buy a car and demands to drive it 20k miles to see if its reliable.:mugshotman:

I mean you own the car/husbands income the rest of your life, no need for exorbitant values.
Small mehr and lets shower in the barakah of Allah:rejoice:

Gambar

VIP
Check it out though, its like a Xalimo wants to buy a car and demands to drive it 20k miles to see if its reliable.:mugshotman:

I mean you own the car/husbands income the rest of your life, no need for exorbitant values.
Small mehr and lets get shower in the barakah of Allah:rejoice:
She can ask for whatever she wants. It's not about what you want. It's her xaq.

Status
Not open for further replies.