Exmuslims- Cutting contact with family- Advice needed

You could describe it that way. But not necessarily “wild out” just not have to lie about who I am.
No offence.....but could it be you just horny and want to have relations with men? Even that you can hide easily. It sounds like you have lived sheltered life and have this romantic picture of that life you want to try

Just don’t have a man you’re not married to living with you then lol. Isn’t that a simple fix? You’d rather have a man who’s not your husband living with you than to be with your family, and have a relationship with them? The main reason you don’t want your family to even know you exist anymore is because you want a gaal man in your house? If that’s true then you’re right, the only option is to cut off your family...
Firstly, I fill not be made to feel quilty for wanting to have a man I like spend the night or live with me, or having one night stands if I wish. Plus they might see me going out or coming in dressed a way Muslim women don’t dress. Telling them my address is out of the question, got anything else? I’m thinking ill tell them I live in a dorm on campus- after the fake “I’m moving out to study” excuse that @Garen suggested.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
If you tell your relationship with your parents will likely be permanently damaged. :mjdontkno:
I’ll make dua for you and yours.

Last edited:
No offence.....but could it be you just horny and want to have relations with men? Even that you can hide easily. It sounds like you have lived sheltered life and have this romantic picture of that life you want to try
I don’t think so. Sure I have lived a sheltered life but wanting sexual relations with men is not the reason I wish to leave the house. I want everything that comes with being a free individual. I am not a Muslim and I resent having to live as one.

you have a few options that would work for you. the first one is obvious, instead of pretending to be muslim and living as a munafiq, actually try practicing islam again. its ramadan, you can pray fast read quran and give you iman a chance to grow again, stop reading toxic things and hanging around toxic people. just my advice dont take it in a bad way

2.) get your own place live your life as a typical westernized "muslim". you would spare your parents the grief of having a apostated child. all though they would be unhappy with your lifestyle, but if you care about your parents you would have to make some compromises on your life

3.) move away to a different city and live as you please, the downsides being you wouldn't get to see your family anymore

except for the first choice there's really no circumstance where you would be fully happy and still have your family, so think carefully about which ever choice you choose. good luck

Gambar

VIP
Do you even know why you left Islam? Seems like abrupt reasoning but in any event you are under your parents household so the only way to make your own life decisions is to pay your own bills and move out. It won’t be easy. Once you leave you’ll realize how you good you had it with them.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I always tell my mom I don't believe in Islam anymore and I am Gaal but she always thinks I am joking around, same thing with my brothers and sisters, none of them take me serious, basically my family have no problem of whatsoever and always tell me it is just a phase and I will come around sometime.

@Jacki I will marry you huuno and we will explore this togheter, come to my luuq.:feedme:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I always tell my mom I don't believe in Islam anymore and I am Gaal but she always thinks I am joking around, same thing with my brothers and sisters, none of them take me serious, basically my family have no problem of whatsoever and always tell me it is just a phase and I will come around sometime.

@Jacki I will marry you huuno and we will explore this togheter, come to my luuq.:feedme:
same here my family couldn't care less im pretty sure thier not gonna ostracize me for reasons like that family is family at the end of the day no matter what happens

Do you even know why you left Islam? Seems like abrupt reasoning but in any event you are under your parents household so the only way to make your own life decisions is to pay your own bills and move out. It won’t be easy. Once you leave you’ll realize how you good you had it with them.
I’ve know I did not believe in Islam since I was 15, so this is by no means suddenly deciding something like this. It’s been 6 years of pretending for the sake of my parents and for my safety/comfort, but when is enough enough? I’ll never tell them. But, something will have to give. I can’t spend the rest of my life pretending to be a dutiful Muslim daughter. It’s a sad situation and all parties will be hurt to an extent, I’m just trying to minimize the pain as much as possible.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Firstly, I fill not be made to feel quilty for wanting to have a man I like spend the night or live with me, or having one night stands if I wish. Plus they might see me going out or coming in dressed a way Muslim women don’t dress. Telling them my address is out of the question, got anything else? I’m thinking ill tell them I live in a dorm on campus- after the fake “I’m moving out to study” excuse that @Garen suggested.
I wasn’t making you feel guilty. I was just making you aware of your priorities. As for your fear of going in and coming out that’s a VERY low chance of it happening. And let’s say it happens in the 1 in a million chance they happen to visit unannounced and at that momnent you were just outside your crib. Wouldn’t that be the time to come out? If they don’t accept you for it then that’s when you can burn bridges. But jumping the gun and burning bridges because of fears sounds like you’re just afraid of the confrontation. Imagine how heartbroken your parents would be knowing that one day out of the blue their daughter dissapeared from their lives and they’ll never get to see her again?

I don’t think so. Sure I have lived a sheltered life but wanting sexual relations with men is not the reason I wish to leave the house. I want everything that comes with being a free individual. I am not a Muslim and I resent having to live as one.

if you really care for your mum. Atleast move out of town completely before you want that life. But while you live with her spare her feelings. 21 is still very young. No hurry. How long have you felt this way?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
same here my family couldn't care less im pretty sure thier not gonna ostracize me for reasons like that family is family at the end of the day no matter what happens

I didn't know you were one of us, Welcome sxb, it looks like we are growing in numbers, I heard there is almost 700k Somali Gaalos now around the globe, we need a representation at the Somali parliament and may be one day we will have a Gaal Somali as a president.
:rejoice:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I didn't know you were one of us, Welcome sxb, it looks like we are growing in numbers, I heard there is almost 700k Somali Gaalos now around the globe, we need a representation at the Somali parliament and may be one day we will have a Gaal Somali as a president.
:susp:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Wallahi I'm borderline gaal at this point part of me is saying fukk it go full gaalo mode the other part is saying be good muslim read quran :francis:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

Are you being serious I swear that not long ago you said you were muslim I am generally confused

:gucciwhat:

Oh they’ll never accept it. Especially my mother, I’m her eldest and her only daughter out of just two kids. She’ll only have my brother when I’m gone, and my father is an ass. My mother does not deserve this but I don’t see any other way for me to be able to live my life freely without her losing her daughter. The least I can do for her is not tell her her daughter is a gaal. Am I being selfish? I feel I am, I’m putting my happiness ahead of my mothers’. But do I live as under cover gaal dressed as a Muslim woman my whole life? Someone is going to get hurt either way.
You should consider your mom she will probably get a heart attack if you just disappear you should give the heads up

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:banderas::deadrose::deadrose:inalilah your some cool as guy i ment am not that religious ie i dont pray my five daily prayers as i couldn't be bothered

my mom doesn't really care and my dad doesn't give a f*ck as long as am not an iyala suuq and working and they wouldn't cut contact with me no matter what the situation as long as we're family we will always be together

Trending

Latest posts