Ex-Muslims

Now I wouldn't usually respond to this shit but lets bite. You think that whoever has left the deen has to fall into this "box" and imagery you have painted that makes them out to be some kind of degenerate. According to your standards. This is what I mean by the insecurity of the believer. Newsflash nigga welcome to the real world this big bad bogeyman you have painted doesn't exist. You jokeman and then has the balls to say very childish and immature. Unbelievable.
It is not what I painted. This is literally what you advocate for. Everything you do is just opposite Islam and call enlightenment and freedom.
Go to any of these ex-Somalis and it's always the same dead topics. Islam says up, I say down. Just do a reverse and call it "critical thinking".

They’re trying to convince themselves that they did the right choice 😂

they go insane after a while as i have noticed🙏🏾

giphy.gif

File under "insecurity of the believer".

Absolute delusional heightened sense of importance this nigga places on himself. The cheek to call regular schmegular human beings degenerates simply for just not believing. When all you can do is attack the character of people you barely know and the circumstances thet have been through it says alot about their character.
I'm not talking about any of you specifically but the ideology and things you say is basically reverse whatever Islam says.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
It’s like those girls who can’t over the nigga that dumped them. They cry, laugh, curse, and lastly they make it there life’s goal to chase this individual.
:yousmart:

It is not what I painted. This is literally what you advocate for. Everything you do is just opposite Islam and call enlightenment and freedom.
Go to any of these ex-Somalis and it's always the same dead topics. Islam says up, I say down. Just do a reverse and call it "critical thinking".
Wallahi you're so egotistical it borders either a troll or someone that lacks empathy to the point of no return. Nigga when you have nutjobs preaching thought police tactics and saying simply for not believing by Sharia law they have to be killed. Even have users on here calling for such barbaric shite. You then turn around and go yeah its up and down or whatever bs you spout. Niggas just want to live lmaooooo. On the topic of ex Somali or whatever "ma Ummah" nonsense you niggas claim. Only somalis would bootyclap like this and disclaim one of their own. You go to any arab and they would laugh at you and think less of you then say a copt christian from their own country. Some 68 iq degeneracy here. Even a degenerate like you is more important and more worthy of my kinship then some next nigga from another country that I have no connection in terms of dhaqan and everything else.

It’s like those girls who can’t over the nigga that dumped them. They cry, laugh, curse, and lastly they make it there life’s goal to chase this individual.
:yousmart:
Exactly, it's like an unhealthy relationship.

(Also, out of curiosity.............you like chicken?)

digaagjecel

Exactly, it's like an unhealthy relationship.

(Also, out of curiosity.............you like chicken?)
Yeah man I love chicken I will build a farm in baydhabo and raise chickens over there living peacefully with raxanwayne’s and southern hartis.

Yeah man I love chicken I will build a farm in baydhabo and raise chickens over there living peacefully with raxanwayne’s and southern hartis.
Awww this nigga gay get outta here with that cute dream n shit. Real talk though that sounds hells cool sxb. Got me out here feeling some type of way at this time of night over some chickens.

Wallahi you're so egotistical it borders either a troll or someone that lacks empathy to the point of no return. Nigga when you have nutjobs preaching thought police tactics and saying simply for not believing by Sharia law they have to be killed. Even have users on here calling for such barbaric shite. You then turn around and go yeah its up and down or whatever bs you spout. Niggas just want to live lmaooooo. On the topic of ex Somali or whatever "ma Ummah" nonsense you niggas claim. Only somalis would bootyclap like this and disclaim one of their own. You go to any arab and they would laugh at you and think less of you then say a copt christian from their own country. Some 68 iq degeneracy here. Even a degenerate like you is more important and more worthy of my kinship then some next nigga from another country that I have no connection in terms of dhaqan and everything else.
It's not egotistical nor lack of empathy for me pointing out common ex-Somali (what you call yourselves). You have taken on gaalo ideology without thought and instinctively attack your own people. You guys are the biggest coons.

Somalis don't share your ideology or culture. You have convinced yourselves you're trying to save us from backwardness by whole heartedly becoming gaal. You are true believers, useful idiots.

digaagjecel

Awww this nigga gay get outta here with that cute dream n shit. Real talk though that sounds hells cool sxb. Got me out here feeling some type of way at this time of night over some chickens.
I’m telling you man chickens are perfect they hatch eggs and they’re meat is delicious. They’re good companions too, let’s say these low iq somalis decide to go barbaric again you can grab your chickens and hit the road since they’re smaller then a lot of animals. Somalia is a shit hole but you can find happiness in certain places.

It's not egotistical nor lack of empathy for me pointing out common ex-Somali (what you call yourselves). You have taken on gaalo ideology without thought and instinctively attack your own people. You guys are the biggest coons.

Somalis don't share your ideology or culture. You have convinced yourselves you're trying to save us from backwardness by whole heartedly becoming gaal. You are true believers, useful idiots.
Check this reddit post out.

Some poor Somali guy asked Muslim Arabs if they feel closer to other Muslims over Non Muslim Arabs and he didn't get the answers he was looking for :mjlol:

The Arab Muslims all said they feel much closer to Arab Non Muslims like any sane person would, yet 68 IQ Somalis are out here going as far as saying Non Muslim Somalis aren't even Somali at all :pachah1:

Being Somali is truly a curse :mjkkk:

Imma insert this thread killer any time you 68iq degenerates come up with that "ma ummah" nonsense as if 2 billion muslims are all the same. I don't even need a reddit post. You go to any country in the world and they would laugh at you if they said they would feel more for you then their own country man. Fucking fools wallahi, this why we are cursed you bootyclap for niggas that don't even care about you. I still love you though my somali brethren as slow as you are.

Imma insert this thread killer any time you 68iq degenerates come up with that "ma ummah" nonsense as if 2 billion muslims are all the same. I don't even need a reddit post. You go to any country in the world and they would laugh at you if they said they would feel more for you then their own country man. Fucking fools wallahi, this why we are cursed you bootyclap for niggas that don't even care about you. I still love you though my somali brethren as slow as you are.
You are projecting your own insecurities and racism you face as an attack on Islam. I never bootyclapped for anyone, and you're crying about anyone caring for them. You coons are the ones who call yourselves ex-Somalian and spend all your time attacking every aspect of Somalinimo.

You are projecting your own insecurities and racism you face as an attack on Islam. I never bootyclapped for anyone, and you're crying about anyone caring for them. You coons are the ones who call yourselves ex-Somalian and spend all your time attacking every aspect of Somalinimo.
Alright enjoy ya incelafi wet dream "ma ummah" and the rise of the caliphate or whatever rocks ya boat. Quick to play the racism card but hey speaking of cards, the average somali in qaahoti when given the option of a green card to the big bad west or "ma ummah" gulf nations you niggas seem to love would take the west every single time. Atleast he would get basic human rights on this side. No hiding his passport and treating him like the "abeed" they call us. Whos the coon now huh.

It's pretty obvious why ex muslims are more obsessed with Islam compared to the exes of other religions, this religion is just far more harsher and in a lot of ways is hard to get away from as it's intertwined in culture for a lot of people (it is for Somalis at least).

Also how many religions have a death penalty for apostasy?

That being said, a lot of ex muslims go too far becoming buddy buddy with right wing cadaans which is pretty stupid since these people hate all of us regardless of what you say your religion is, even if you left Islam, even if muslims want to kill you, depending on your relationship with your family, surely you still want them to be safe (in the west).

A lot of ex muslims need to be the "bigger man" imo and not direct the same level of hate back to muslims but I can understand why they feel the way they do.

Alright enjoy ya incelafi wet dream "ma ummah" and the rise of the caliphate or whatever rocks ya boat. Quick to play the racism card but hey speaking of cards, the average somali in qaahoti when given the option of a green card to the big bad west or "ma ummah" gulf nations you niggas seem to love would take the west every single time. Atleast he would get basic human rights on this side. No hiding his passport and treating him like the "abeed" they call us. Whos the coon now huh.
You're the one who brought up racism. And no, I'm not into caliphate or whatever strawman "incelafi" you're arguing against. I'm a proud nationalist and also a Muslim, something which you can't seem to comprehend.

Im simply saying if you take the behaviour, thoughts and lifestyles of gaalo then you are foreign to most Somalis because that is not our culture. No amount of pivoting to Arabs is going to get you out of that.

You're the one who brought up racism. And no, I'm not into caliphate or whatever strawman "incelafi" you're arguing against. I'm a proud nationalist and also a Muslim, something which you can't seem to comprehend.

Im simply saying if you take the behaviour, thoughts and lifestyles of gaalo then you are foreign to most Somalis because that is not our culture. No amount of pivoting to Arabs is going to get you out of that.
Wallahi you are like that tom in tom n jerry when he steps on them forks. How you are equating somalinimo to just deen is so absurd. This whole concept of not believing as if it's some big bad bogeyman that the west has come up with. Newsflash sxb the real world doesn't work like that, niggas dont automatically become a whiteman when they turn gaal lmao. Ive chilled with niggas who are exmuslims/sufi/muslim etc.. who are all somali and we all have our dhaqan in common. We all get turnt up with our families at eid, enjoy the company of others regardless of if they believe or not. Heck im hundred percent sure if we was to meet in real life I would enjoy your company more than some ajnabi who I dont share a culture and language etc with. Somalinimo is bigger than simply boiling it down to deen. Only a 68 iq nigga would believe this "ma ummah" nonsense when other countries would laugh at the idea of disowning their own countryman over something trivial like a difference in faith. This is why we are cursed wallahi.

Edit: If I saw a somali brother/sister in pain in real life it would hurt me more and pull at my heart strings than an ajnabi. Not to say I wouldn't feel empathy for the latter but it will always be different when its one of your own.

Wallahi you are like that tom in tom n jerry when he steps on them forks. How you are equating somalinimo to just deen is so absurd. This whole concept of not believing as if it's some big bad bogeyman that the west has come up with. Newsflash sxb the real world doesn't work like that, ive chilled with niggas who are exmuslims/sufi/muslim etc.. who are all somali and we all have our dhaqan in common. We all get turnt up with our families at eid, enjoy the company of others regardless of if they believe or not. Heck im hundred percent sure if we was to meet in real life I would enjoy your company more than some ajnabi who I dont share a culture and language etc with. Somalinimo is bigger than simply boiling it down to deen. Only a 68 iq nigga would believe this "ma ummah" nonsense when other countries would laugh at the idea of disowning their own countryman over something trivial like a difference in faith. This is why we are cursed wallahi.
I'm not trying to force you to believe. If you don't then lakum diinukum wal ya diin. But the culture and familiarity we share is because of similar upbringing, which is heavily influenced by Islam. If you acted as you believed and taught your children that, then it would be a different scenario. I suspect most of you will end up marrying ajnabi anyway, taking you even further away.

Trending