Ex-Muslims

Psychologist

Changemaker
Most Apostates who leave Islam happen to be Atheists or Agnostics. If I was an Atheist or Agnostic (May Allah protect me from ever leaving his religion), I wouldn’t be concerned about religion or even waste my time arguing over it, I would be with multiple women on a beach drinking champagne and living my life “to the fullest.”

This is why in Islam, Apostates deserve to be executed and the more they bark, the more I appreciate the punishment of Apostasy.
crazy how you are thristy for what is promised for you in heaven. No wonder they promised you niggas 72 pu$sy, you fuckers always think everything is about sex and people leave a religion for their desires.

Doesn't your religion claim to be the best one of all? why is it scary of critic? LAMO, shows you how insecure that religion is to be scary of criticism, you should be disproving them and not killing them. by killing it shows that you don't wanna people to think

North Korea also does this, they don't like anyone criticizing their leaders, if you do so you get killed. yall relate by any chance?

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope that we all die as muslims reciting the shahada with our last breath, it's important to work towards our true home, which is in Jenna :)

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I know that everybody makes jokes about Ex-Muslims being obsessed with Islam but in all seriousness why do so many of them seem to be obsessed with Islam.

Shelves of Islamic books, studying the Quran daily to find flaws, constantly posting about Islam.

They study Islam more than kids in dugsi do.
:dead:
Ppl are obsessed more with their identity, and since the took the "Ex muslim" identity, they have to post about it.

Are you sure that only ex-muslims obsess about muslims or is it the opposite? (depends on who you ask)

1627965896413.png

I know that everybody makes jokes about Ex-Muslims being obsessed with Islam but in all seriousness why do so many of them seem to be obsessed with Islam.

Shelves of Islamic books, studying the Quran daily to find flaws, constantly posting about Islam.

They study Islam more than kids in dugsi do.
:dead:
They’re trying to convince themselves that they did the right choice 😂

they go insane after a while as i have noticed🙏🏾

I like how your illusion of someone who left the deen is that they just want to f*ck multiple women and drink pinot colada lmao. That iman is based on regressing and denying yourself these things, says a lot about the insecurity of the believer that the things he hates are also the things he wants to be promised in the afterlife. Way to boil down life just too fucking and drinking shows the caveman mentality that stops you from being a full degenerate. I expected better from you @Tamir you are usually reasonable.

EDIT: Also how can you say I wouldn't be concerned about religion and in the same breath call for their deaths just because they left. Im actually done.
crazy how you are thristy for what is promised for you in heaven. No wonder they promised you niggas 72 pu$sy, you fuckers always think everything is about sex and people leave a religion for their desires.

Doesn't your religion claim to be the best one of all? why is it scary of critic? LAMO, shows you how insecure that religion is to be scary of criticism, you should be disproving them and not killing them. by killing it shows that you don't wanna people to think

North Korea also does this, they don't like anyone criticizing their leaders, if you do so you get killed. yall relate by any chance?
Being a complete degenerate is what you guys promote as enlightenment and freedom.

It mostly comes down to being pro drugs and alcohol, sex crazy, anti hijab, no decency. And you make that out to be some sort of virtue.

That's all you advocate for all the time. You looked at Islam and said let me do the opposite. Lazy, smooth brian ultimate edgelord.

Psychologist

Changemaker
Being a complete degenerate is what you guys promote as enlightenment and freedom.

It mostly comes down to being pro drugs and alcohol, sex crazy, anti hijab, no decency. And you make that out to be some sort of virtue.

That's all you advocate for all the time. You looked at Islam and said let me do the opposite. Lazy, smooth brian ultimate edgelord.
wait what? i promote freedom of speech, free thinking, and some other stuff.
i would say i am anti drug, but if you would like to do it, its your freedom to do so.

Do the opposite? LAMO, why are you talking like you know how we live our lives?

wait what? i promote freedom of speech, free thinking, and some other stuff.
i would say i am anti drug, but if you would like to do it, its your freedom to do so.

Do the opposite? LAMO, why are you talking like you know how we live our lives?
No, I'm talking about your ideology. Your whole thing is. Islam goes right, I go left. Islam says up, I say down.
Your whole ideology is built on doing the opposite of Islam. Very childish and immature.

No, I'm talking about your ideology. Your whole thing is. Islam goes right, I go left. Islam says up, I say down.
Your whole ideology is built on doing the opposite of Islam. Very childish and immature.
Now I wouldn't usually respond to this shit but lets bite. You think that whoever has left the deen has to fall into this "box" and imagery you have painted that makes them out to be some kind of degenerate. According to your standards. This is what I mean by the insecurity of the believer. Newsflash nigga welcome to the real world this big bad bogeyman you have painted doesn't exist. You jokeman and then has the balls to say very childish and immature. Unbelievable.

Trending

Latest posts