Ex-Muslims

I find them more honest. One thing I know for sure is they know more about the deen than your average layman. I mean if you're gonna unpack years of confirmation bias and group thinking and childhood indoctrination the least they can do is at least learn about everything.

I can guarantee that your average teenage/young adult Muslim questioned their faith some left or stay without being vocals. The one that are vocals just repeat what we were thinking already, nothing smart to be honest.

giphy.gif
I can guarantee that your average teenage/young adult Muslim questioned their faith some left or stay without being vocals. The one that are vocals just repeat what we were thinking already, nothing smart to be honest.

I'll file this rebuttal under the "It has been refuted anyway" argument.

giphy.gif

I tried bribing a Askari he pointed his gun at me instead lol. Damn when your young you don’t even think death is possible lol
💀I’m in Somaliland right now I was thinking of bribing a guard to let me in Djibouti but I changed my mind now. We love this life that’s why we forget about death

I
💀I’m in Somaliland right now I was thinking of bribing a guard to let me in Djibouti but I changed my mind now. We love this life that’s why we forget about death
i was in gaalkacyo. It's like me comparing inner city Chicago to some suburb in Minneapolis wara

Trending