Ex-Muslims

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Nigga you are my tag team partner. I'mma tag you in when I get tired of putting these salafs on blast. I want you to sweet chin music these degenerates.
Tell em proud virtual father, you ain't a virtual father for nothing mane.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
What do we think of this meme everybody.
:silanyolaugh:

f8fmi9u04dt21.jpg

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
@Sheikh Google my most recent woman was a Serbian in Amsterdam while I was partying in Amsterdam with the Moroccan brothers. Big Moroccan population there and they speak that Netherlandese or Dutch whatever language it's called. I had the Serbian at the hotel bro. I met a Somali brother there too.

@Sheikh Google my most recent woman was a Serbian in Amsterdam while I was partying in Amsterdam with the Moroccan brothers. Big Moroccan population there and they speak that Netherlandese or Dutch whatever language it's called. I had the Serbian at the hotel bro. I met a Somali brother there too.
Nigga don't derail the thread with your stories. Let the salafs and the ex muzzie battle it out here first. For real tho I want a thread all about the degeneracy you got up to in Amsterdam.

Psychologist

Changemaker
I know that everybody makes jokes about Ex-Muslims being obsessed with Islam but in all seriousness why do so many of them seem to be obsessed with Islam.

Shelves of Islamic books, studying the Quran daily to find flaws, constantly posting about Islam.

They study Islam more than kids in dugsi do.
:dead:
Let them you why
h2jsiqz2ww551.jpg

List goes on. they also talk about islam in order to tell those going through doubts that they aren't alone :D

Last edited:
There’s literally many Ex Muslims that actually make a career out of being Islamophobes. The one of many that pops into mind is Ayan Hirsi.
Ayan Hirsi is a turd who sold out any form of opinion that she had (not knocking her terrible experiences e.g fgm) by siding with Muslim bigotry pushing right-wing bastards. All she is a pawn to them to push their hateful agenda, they don't care if you are muslim or exmuslim. All they see is you are an ajnabi and therefore not worthy.

Trending

Latest posts