Everyone go buy yourselves a back posture brace

Ugaaso

Deni
@Ugaaso

I can see you salivating and are in desperate need to touch my “man boobs”, you can, but please promise me that you won’t tell @Cognitivedissonance

D4C6FE1D-E0B6-4223-9451-297F3391BAEC.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This ain't the solution, better to spend 10-15 mins a day strengthening your back through exercises

No one said you can't do both. :siilaanyolaugh: Somalis thinking this is a cheat device, or that it weakens musculoskeletal health. It doesn't. It merely makes your unconscious body posture conscious, and you won't be dependent on it. It helps you maintain proper form, potentially preventing some gym injuries.

You should not be siting for most of your working hours but you are (which worsens posture). They need to upgrade working spaces and have walking desks everywhere.

Read: Sitting Kills, Moving Heals: How Everyday Movement Will Prevent Pain, Illness, and Early Death -- and Exercise Alone Won't

By NASA scientist Joan Vernikos, PhD

No one said you can't do both. :siilaanyolaugh: Somalis thinking this is a cheat device, or that it weakens musculoskeletal health. It doesn't. It merely makes your unconscious body posture conscious, and you won't be dependent on it. It helps you maintain proper form, potentially preventing some gym injuries.

You should not be siting for most of your working hours but you are (which worsens posture). They need to upgrade working spaces and have walking desks everywhere.

Read: Sitting Kills, Moving Heals: How Everyday Movement Will Prevent Pain, Illness, and Early Death -- and Exercise Alone Won't

By NASA scientist Joan Vernikos, PhD

@sophisticate

Don’t worry convincing these guys about facts when they could do a simple search and find out great athletes wear such devices and helps them out.

@sophisticate

Don’t worry convincing these guys about facts when they could do a simple search and find out great athletes wear such devices and helps them out.

You have confused those gimmicky braces for the lazy masses and vests which monitor athletes data.

"Its function is to collect all of a player's performance data," Byrne tells Sky Sports. "That means basic things like distance covered and running speed, but also more in-depth metrics we have developed such as step balance and stress loads, really intricate details on performance, fitness and well-being."

https://www.skysports.com/football/...y-used-by-arsenal-man-city-barcelona-and-more

maxresdefault.jpg

@AussieHustler You have randomly thrown me under the bus for obvious reasons(3rd time now)

Why must you use "these guys", bro just send a private message:farmajoyaab:

You have confused those gimmicky braces for the lazy masses and vests which monitor athletes data.

"Its function is to collect all of a player's performance data," Byrne tells Sky Sports. "That means basic things like distance covered and running speed, but also more in-depth metrics we have developed such as step balance and stress loads, really intricate details on performance, fitness and well-being."

https://www.skysports.com/football/...y-used-by-arsenal-man-city-barcelona-and-more

maxresdefault.jpg

@AussieHustler You have randomly thrown me under the bus for obvious reasons(3rd time now)

Why must you use "these guys", bro just send a private message:farmajoyaab:

@Southerner

Third time? Sxb, haven’t noticed you till this post, maybe my predisposition to dementia is knocking too early. I’m on my way to a soccer game, but those posted by @Factz are worn by body builders and other athletes to protect their backs. Are you sure these vests are only for data collection? Good to meet you Sxb.

@Southerner

Third time? Sxb, haven’t noticed you till this post, maybe my predisposition to dementia is knocking too early. I’m on my way to a soccer game, but those posted by @Factz are worn by body builders and other athletes to protect their backs. Are you sure these vests are only for data collection? Good to meet you Sxb.

@AussieHustler Body builders wear belts for support and prevent injuries. I've played football in the past, footballers are in the gym all the time and rarely would risk playing with any back problems. Sophie was correct, there's nothing wrong combining exercise and wearing a back brace especially for those who work in offices.

We had several interactions during the past, which were mostly positive. I went back and read some of those posts, maybe I was in my feelings idk but seems like when certain ladies were around the energy was different. Maybe I'm not good at taking one for the team :ohlord:

I could dig up those posts up but I'm going to leave it at that. Good luck man. :nvjpqts:

@AussieHustler Body builders wear belts for support and prevent injuries. I've played football in the past, footballers are in the gym all the time and rarely would risk playing with any back problems. Sophie was correct, there's nothing wrong combining exercise and wearing a back brace especially for those who work in offices.

We had several interactions during the past, which were mostly positive. I went back and read some of those posts, maybe I was in my feelings idk but seems like when certain ladies were around the energy was different. Maybe I'm not good at taking one for the team :ohlord:

I could dig up those posts up but I'm going to leave it at that. Good luck man. :nvjpqts:

@Southerner

Sxb, no need to dig old posts, I'm destined for an early dementia due to my genes and if I forgot our earlier engagements here, forgive me. There is a mukulaal here called @halwa who is collecting all my evil side on Somalispot.

As for these braces, I just didn't decide to wear them one day. After a car accident, I usually had a very bad upper-back-pains after doing any kind of exercises. My physiotherapist recommended me to wear one and with therapy, the pain has gone. But, I still wear them for precautions.

halwa

✨🌙
@Southerner

Sxb, no need to dig old posts, I'm destined for an early dementia due to my genes and if I forgot our earlier engagements here, forgive me. There is a mukulaal here called @halwa who is collecting all my evil side on Somalispot.

As for these braces, I just didn't decide to wear them one day. After a car accident, I usually had a very bad upper-back-pains after doing any kind of exercises. My physiotherapist recommended me to wear one and with therapy, the pain has gone. But, I still wear them for precautions.

Your book is full. I need to get another book.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I bought it and used it for a couple months.

Here is my update:

- Stronger core
- More developed back muscles
- Lifted bustline
- Aligned spine

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I bought it and used it for a couple months.

Here is my update:

- Stronger core
- More developed back muscles
- Lifted bustline
- Aligned spine

Which one would you recommend?

I sit a lot for my job. I take regular breaks to just stretch my legs.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Which one would you recommend?

I sit a lot for my job. I take regular breaks to just stretch my legs.

I took a gamble sis, not knowing which one was the best on the market. I just bought generics.

I bought two. One from Amazon and the other from Wish.com (took forever to arrive).

I would look for comfort, functionality (range of motion), use (in office, light activity or rigorous activity), and visibility (do you mind if its noticed or prefer it be concealable), and let's not forget pricing.

Here's a link on the best ones on the market as of 2019. I hope it helps.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/best-posture-correctors-4171981

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts