Everyone go buy yourselves a back posture brace

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wow I’m glad I am not the only one. I developed severe mid back pain last September and ordered one of these from amazon. It helped with my posture, it’s not easy to get use to wearing it all the time, I suppose that is what bras must feel like for women :)

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I already bought this posture corrector from Amazon last year.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Take your jealousy somewhere else.

Thank you, next.

Too many negative people with poor knowledge trying to slander me all because I wanted to share my ideas that help me prevent from slouching?

It's pathetic if you ask me. Desperate trolls haven't got anything better to do in real life.

halwa

✨🌙
Too many negative people with poor knowledge trying to slander me all because I wantwd to share my ideas that help me prevent from slouching?

It's pathetic if you ask me. Desperate trolls haven't got anything better to do.

Let them waffle. It falls on deaf ears. Some people on here have got an inferior complex. You do you and thanks for the advice! :salute:

I messed up my spine years ago because of dead lifting way too much in the incorrect manner, i was in pain 24 hours for more then 3 years i couldn't sit or sleep nor turn to wash my back with out feeling folts of electryfing pain going through my body, untill i got a professional trainer who taught me how to correct my posture for each work out especially my back, once he taught me the correct posture to (realign) my spine i got way better infact it's been 7 years since and I'm way better now.

All I'm saying is go to a professional that's all.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I messed up my spine years ago because of dead lifting way too much in the incorrect manner, i was in pain 24 hours for more then 3 years i couldn't sit or sleep nor turn to wash my back with out feeling folts of electryfing pain going through my body, untill i got a professional trainer who taught me how to correct my posture for each work out especially my back, once he taught me the correct posture to (realign) my spine i got way better infact it's been 7 years since and I'm way better now.

All I'm saying is go to a professional that's all.

I don't know what is your issue with me by slandering me? My posture has always been fine. What I have just shown was to help you to prevent from slouching your back. This help me to get rid of my bad habits and helped me develop good habits like keeping my shoulders back and relaxed. That is all.

Ugaaso

Deni
I'm 183cm or 6'0 ft. I'm tall sis. Good luck with your shortness.
:trumpsmirk:

E74E3108-EF99-4119-A057-91259CDC9DDB.gif

Nin-culus

Laandheer
You just made me order this alongside a couple other things. Yo my posture is terrible all them gains in the gym and I spend a lot of day at offices/desks.

Too many negative people with poor knowledge trying
I don't know what is your issue with me by slandering me? My posture has always been fine. What I have just shown was to help you to prevent from slouching your back. This help me to get rid of my bad habits and helped me develop good habits like keeping my shoulders back and relaxed. That is all.

I apologize about that my bad, i don't have any issue with you is just I'm against bad advice, but there is a certain narrative running like use this thing don't go to gym, i know you didn't say that but i have seeing these gimmicks before like the ab pro work out and machine and many more, and they only work as a placebo in reality and they don't do Jack.

Hands down if people want to see real results to live a healthy life, go to gym work out hard eat clean and have a proper diet.

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Just shows that you have never been to a gym, once you learn the correct form/posture on how to weigh lifts and have a proper diet, you can correct your body posture.

You would actually recommend what?, to wear some shity thing and waste money, don't give false advice to people about something you have no clue about like this fake @Factz guy who is supposedly a polymath and a multi-millionaire by the age of 23.

What's wrong with people on this forum are they born with the xaasidnimo gene or what, stick to what you know i'm not going to claim i'm a scientist or a doctor or what ever don't mislead people.
First of all @Factz is not fake at all and secondly, he never made any of the claims you stated. Clearly you're jealous of him and trying to slander him. Nothing he said was X
xaasid but actually helpful.

What he showed was amazing and it helps you prevent from slouching your back since people have bad habits when sitting down and standing while keeping their shoulders down. This thing @Factz showed helped millions of people.

Go get a life kid and stop trying to be so negative. :camby:

First of all @Factz is not fake at all and secondly, he never made any of the claims you stated. Clearly you're jealous of him and trying to slander him. Nothing he said was X
xaasid but actually helpful.

What he showed was amazing and it helps you prevent from slouching your back since people have bad habits when sitting down and standing while keeping their shoulders down. This thing @Factz showed helped millions of people.

Go get a life kid and stop trying to be so negative. :camby:

First of all I'm a decade older then you and the rest of the people on here go and talk to the rest kids on here, your a newbie on this forum.

Jealous kulaha qosol badana :icon lol:

So now all of a sudden someone being straight forward saying go to the gym and get advice from a professional is being negative okay hayee, anyhow I'm of and @Factz like i said before i apologize about the way i came at you hope you have a good day.

Guys, the thread is about back brace and let’s deal with anything else in the appropriate threads.

@Factz

What did other Somali guys say to you when they found out you were wearing it? They used to call me, ninka keeshaliga xirtoo, now most of them wear it.

Ugaaso

Deni
Guys, the thread is about back brace and let’s deal with anything else in the appropriate threads.

@Factz

What did other Somali guys say to you when they found out you were wearing it? They used to call me, ninka keeshaliga xirtoo, now most of them wear it.

Don't blame it on the back brace. lol they probably noticed your man boobs :yloezpe:

Trending