Everyone go buy yourselves a back posture brace

halwa

✨🌙
Just hit the gym bro wtf

Hit the gym?? This affects everyone and anyone, despite their age or weight or how active you are.

What has going to the gym got to do with with having a good back? If anything, the gym will worsen your back posture with all of the bending and heavy lifting that’s being done.

This helps lessen the strain that’s being put on the spine and improve the posture.

I would actually recommend this to be worn to the gym.

Tukraq

VIP
:farmajoyaab: This literally weakness your back muscles because your not using them causing even worse back posture:noneck:
Just go to the gym and do back workouts if you need to fix your posture:mugshotman:

halwa

✨🌙
:farmajoyaab: This literally weakness your back muscles because your not using them causing even worse back posture:noneck:
Just go to the gym and do back workouts if you need to fix your posture:mugshotman:

Gym doesn’t fix back posture! Ya ilahey yaqaan z3zrULC
If anything, it causes more tension and a greater disadvantage to your back with all of that heavy lifting, bending and awkward angels.

Back work outs are not even recommend if you have a back pain. That’s where the back brace comes in, to improve your back posture.

World

VIP
Ummm, I do? I even wear this to gym which I clearly stated.

I used to have a bad habit of slouching my back when I used to sit down and this one prevents it.

Also, what does gym have to do with your back posture? If anything, this helps you in the gym since you're lifting weights and putting pressure on the spine.
:snoop:
Deadlifts, squats, face pulls, barbell rows will fix your posture. Obviously you don’t go to gym else you would know that. :mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
Gym doesn’t fix back posture! Ya ilahey yaqaan z3zrULC
If anything, it causes more tension and a greater disadvantage to your back with all of that heavy lifting, bending and awkward angels.

Back work outs are not even recommend if you have a back pain. That’s where the back brace comes in, to improve your back posture.
It’s about strengthening your back muscles to support your body:farmajoyaab:
This brace will weaken your back muscles and rely on the cast which doesn’t improve your posture once you take it off:noneck:

halwa

✨🌙
It’s about strengthening your back muscles to support your body:farmajoyaab:
This brace will weaken your back muscles and rely on the cast which doesn’t improve your posture once you take it off:noneck:

:cryinglaughsmiley:

You’re so old fashioned. Speaking without actually researching about the product. I suggest you read about it, saxiib.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Deadlifts, squats, face pulls, barbell rows will fix your posture. Obviously you don’t go to gym else you would know that. :mjlol:

My posture is fine fool. I use this to prevent from slouching and now I don't use this anymore because I developed a good habit. This is also recommended for the gym users. I've shown my muscles here before so don't bother trolling

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I have a posture corrector which is a back supporter that prevents deformation of spinal column posture. I always wear this in gym, public or when I'm sitting down. You can cover it with a jacket and nobody will notice what you're wearing under. Someone who wears this like me can confirm it works and my spine alhamdulillah is in the perfect and healthy position. I now don't use it much because I have developed a good habit to keep my shoulders back and relaxed.

Please buy one. It'll keep your spine in the right position. The healthy position.

91TOyMDCUsL._SY355_.jpg

It'll prevent you from slouching. In fact, wearing it will fix your spine's position.

99334702-spine-deformation-types-and-healthy-spine-comparison-diagram-poster-with-back-bone-curvatures-female.jpg

posture.png

This will also prevent crooked back when you become old. :mjlol:

women-osteoporosis.jpg

The idea is to keep your body in perfect alignment, maintaining the spine's natural curvature, with your neck straight and shoulders parallel with the hips.
Im gonna cop bro:salute:

My posture is fine fool. I use this to prevent from slouching and now I don't use this anymore because I developed a good habit. This is also recommended for the gym users. I've shown my muscles here before so don't bother trolling
Warya you didn't answer my question what brand did you buy?

Hit the gym?? This affects everyone and anyone, despite their age or weight or how active you are.

What has going to the gym got to do with with having a good back? If anything, the gym will worsen your back posture with all of the bending and heavy lifting that’s being done.

This helps lessen the strain that’s being put on the spine and improve the posture.

I would actually recommend this to be worn to the gym.

Just shows that you have never been to a gym, once you learn the correct form/posture on how to weigh lifts and have a proper diet, you can correct your body posture.

You would actually recommend what?, to wear some shity thing and waste money, don't give false advice to people about something you have no clue about like this fake @Factz guy who is supposedly a polymath and a multi-millionaire by the age of 23.

What's wrong with people on this forum are they born with the xaasidnimo gene or what, stick to what you know i'm not going to claim i'm a scientist or a doctor or what ever don't mislead people.

halwa

✨🌙
Just shows that you have never been to a gym, once you learn the correct form/posture on how to weigh lifts and have a proper diet, you can correct your body posture.

You would actually recommend what?, to wear some shity thing and waste money, don't give false advice to people about something you have no clue about like this fake @Factz guy who is supposedly a polymath and a multi-millionaire by the age of 23.

What's wrong with people on this forum are they born with the xaasidnimo gene or what, stick to what you know i'm not going to claim i'm a scientist or a doctor or what ever don't mislead people.

Take your jealousy somewhere else.

Thank you, next.

Trending