Every single muslim is committing blasphemy against God

Will you stop committing blasphemy against God by being a God-fearing atheist?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Why not

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It couldn't hurt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
In that case, when you're giving dawah to non-Muslims you should make sure that you tell them "oh btw, think about it carefully because once you enter Islam you can't leave. If you live in a country governed by the shariah you can be killed for it unless you keep it to yourself". Of course this would be after you finish telling them about the beauty of the religion of peace that is Islam.
this isn't my rule I'm just stating it to you since you wanted an answer and now you received it.

Kratos

Sonder
this isn't my rule I'm just stating it to you since you wanted an answer and now you received it.
I know it isn't, I was criticising it (the rule). I thought of that scenario and it just seemed funny to me. I wonder how many people would convert to Islam if they were told that right of the bat lmao

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I know it isn't, I was criticising it (the rule). I thought of that scenario and it just seemed funny to me. I wonder how many people would convert to Islam if they were told that right of the bat lmao
when making dawah you need to explain the 5 pillars of Islam rather than tell them as you said right off the bat

it may not state in the quran but we should also follow the prophet orders since it does state in the quran to follow prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
The fact bukhari collected 600 000 hadiths under the span of 45 years is enough for me to not take any hadith as an authoritative legislator.
Keep in mind this guy started collecting 193 years after the prophets death.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The fact bukhari collected 600 000 hadiths under the span of 45 years is enough for me to not take any hadith as an authoritative legislator.
Keep in mind this guy started collecting 193 years after the prophets death.
you are aware in the quran it states to follow prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) teachings. So are you going to reject a part of the quran? And where is his teachings recorded? you guessed only in a hadith. Yes not all hadith is correct since some of them are fabricated but you can tell ones that aren't also. You can't reject our prophet teachings and call yourself a muslim.

you are aware in the quran it states to follow prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) teachings. So are you going to reject a part of the quran? And where is his teachings recorded? you guessed only in a hadith. Yes not all hadith is correct since some of them are fabricated but you can tell ones that aren't also. You can't reject our prophet teachings and call yourself a muslim.
I dont go against any rulings in the hadiths as long as they have bases in the quran. These guy bukhari like any scholar was a human, who had desires of his own.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I dont go against any rulings in the hadiths as long as they have bases in the quran. These guy bukhari like any scholar was a human, who had desires of his own.
we shouldn't accuse bukhari of having desires because we aren't Allah to say that or know who he is... rather he was a human who made some mistakes like everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts