Every single muslim is committing blasphemy against God

Will you stop committing blasphemy against God by being a God-fearing atheist?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Why not

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It couldn't hurt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ummah should all be tried for blasphemy for their sacrilegious beliefs against the most powerful, most just and most merciful.

The belief that an omnipotent God needed a third attempt to preserve his eternal message and that the message could be so devoid of his eternal wisdom that it incorrectly describes mankind's origin is the height of blasphemy.

Greater transgression is only found in their persistent attempt at besmirching his just character with false dictates that justifies reducing humans to property, denies women their equal right and permits senseless violence thereby reducing his all wise justice to the arbitrary commands of the 7th century Arab ethos.

However most wretched and insulting to his image is the delusion that the most merciful would construct an eternal torture chamber for his beloved creatures. There is no greater insult to the most merciful than to think he would commit that which is unconscionable for any mortal being with an atom of mercy.

To equivocate Allah with the most powerful, most just and most merciful is thus a cosmic insult against the possessor of these qualities and the muslims who continue to do so are truly a transgressing and blasphemous people.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What's blasphemous is that you non Muslims believe the world just poofed out of nowhere without any cause and that human beings were miraculously formed out of random events.

That is truly insane.

What's blasphemous is that you non Muslims believe the world just poofed out of nowhere without any cause and that human beings were miraculously formed out of random events.

That is truly insane.

Christians, Hindus and deist all have different origin myth to match the islamic one.

What they all lack is meeting the burden of proof and thus disbelieving until presented compelling evidence is the neutral position and with least blasphemous implication for God.

Very few atheist do make the claim that you just parroted, in fact most would admit they do not know and it therefore becomes little more than a straw-man.

TekNiKo

VIP
Christians, Hindus and deist all have different origin myth to match the islamic one.

What they all lack is meeting the burden of proof and thus disbelieving until presented compelling evidence is the neutral position and with least blasphemous implication for God.

Very few atheist do make the claim that you just parroted, in fact most would admit they do not know and it therefore becomes little more than a straw-man.
Atheism emphasize that there is no God, while agnostics feign ignorance.

Which one are you?

Atheism emphasize that there is no God, while agnostics feign ignorance.

Which one are you?

You misunderstand atheism and agnosticism. Agnosticism is that we can't know about phenomena beyond the material world and thus you can choose to believe despite this or reject claims based on the unknown.

Agnostic atheism or weak atheism is one that does not believe in the existence of any deities but does not explicitly assert that there are none.

TekNiKo

VIP
You misunderstand atheism and agnosticism. Agnosticism is that we can't know about phenomena beyond the material world and thus you can choose to believe despite this or reject claims based on the unknown.

Agnostic atheism or weak atheism is one that does not believe in the existence of any deities but does not explicitly assert that there are none.

Explain which one you are?

Ok great so if I gave you a proof that Prophet Muhammad SAW was a Messenger of God will you accept Islam?

I would entertain the idea at the very least but you're missing a couple of steps. :manny:

First you have to prove the existence of God, then next that he is personal/loving/justice ect and then from there that is the particular God of Islam.

From there we can discuss if Muhammad met an angel or a devil but the axiomatic belief that God exists and is Allah must be proven beyond reasonable doubt. :mjohreally:

TekNiKo

VIP
I would entertain the idea at the very least but you're missing a couple of steps. :manny:

First you have to prove the existence of God, then next that he is personal/loving/justice ect and then from there that is the particular God of Islam.

From there we can discuss if Muhammad met an angel or a devil but the axiomatic belief that God exists and is Allah must be proven beyond reasonable doubt. :mjohreally:

Proof of God:

The idea here is that a contingent thing is something that may either exist or not exist; its nature does not guarantee that it exists. The famous philosopher, Avicenna wants to do is show you that although all the things we experience directly are indeed contingent, there is also something else that exists necessarily, in other words, whose very nature guarantees that it exists.

“To do this, Avicenna points out that since a contingent thing on its own merit could either exist or not exist, it must have some external cause that made it exist - like ‘tipping the scales’ in favor of its existence rather than its non-existence.

“So take me, for instance. I am contingent, meaning that I am the sort of thing that could easily have failed to exist. In fact, at one time I didn’t yet exist, and in the future I will cease existing, that proves I’m not necessary.

“So there must have been a cause, maybe my parents, who brought me into existence. Now Avicenna observes that the aggregate whole of all contingent things – in other words the physical universe – is also contingent. After all, everything in the universe is contingent, so taken all together as one thing, it too must be contingent. Thus it also needs an external cause, just like I do.

“Since that external cause has to be outside the whole aggregate of contingent things, it cannot itself be contingent. So it is necessary. Hey presto, we’ve proven that there is a necessary existent which causes all other things! And this, of course, is God.”

How did this argument mark an advance on theological proofs in the Christian world?
“One thing I like about this proof is that it captures, in rigorous terms, a reason that I think actually underlies people’s belief in God. Effectively, Avicenna is trying to show that when you look around and think, ‘All of this could have failed to exist; why is there something, rather than nothing?’ you are asking a good question.

“The answer to the question is that not everything can be contingent; that is, not everything could have failed to exist. There must be something that just has to exist, to explain why everything else has wound up existing.

“This contrasts favourably to other medieval proofs, which turn on clever but unconvincing conceptual tricks like Anselm’s ontological argument, or do invoke the intelligent design of the universe, which many people nowadays think is a premise discredited by science.”

Why are apostates so pressed about islam? You left islam , now go enjoy your lesbian wife in europe.
:draketf:
Or are you trying to convert the rest because there is a little tug in your heart.The tiny pull keeps bringing you back wishing for the ultimate affirmation of your life choices.
:dwill:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I've never seen an ex christian an ex Buddhist or an ex anything bash their previous religion like ex Muslims do lol is like deep down they know the truth but just want to rebel because is a trend and want to seek validation from cadaans

I've never seen an ex christian an ex Buddhist or an ex anything bash their previous religion like ex Muslims do lol is like deep down they know the truth but just want to rebel because is a trend and want to seek validation from cadaans

They are not as common because they do not face death penalty for leaving and they can speak freely but they do exist regardless look down below.

Sources:

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
I am certain 100% allah exists even with out physical proof (seening allah in this world is impossible) but does 70 years of struggle in planet earth (life is def struggle) compare to life of eternity in hereafter?
Allah created life and we can experience it touch it see and feel it.it has its own phsyics law of thermodynamics ,matter and anti-matter,gravity and time dilation etc allah also created death with its own physiscs and laws and we will definitely experience that world at the time of death.indeed death is the only certainty in life.each of us will taste death.
Have you ever seen people moments before they die? They lie in bed surrounded by family and loved ones then when the angle of death appears to him.the person will experience what is called deathbed visions but it is too late.
one of the features of these visions is often looking past ‘real’ people in the room at ‘intrusions’ from another realm. For example
Steve jobs co founder of apple inc the richest and most succesful bussinessman in the world the pinnacle of success is said to have actually experienced deathbed vision.
According to his sistet simpson steve jobs looked at his family and then “over their shoulders past them” and uttered "wow oh wow oh wow" an exclamation of surprise and astonishment the veil was lifted and he was astonished at the bizarre form of malakul mawt.in fact history is full of such incidents the father of psychoanalysis sigmund freud (sigmund fraud) who came with some crazy pervert sexual theories and tried to sexualize children promote incest as natural.his last words after the veil has been removed from him and angle of death appeared to him in a frightening torturous form.he realized but it was too late.his last words before he went to the next life.
"Now it is nothing but torture and makes no sense anymore.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending