ever had your heart broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fell in love once and our story was like Romeo and Juliet. He was from the south and I am from the north. He broke up with me because his family would never accept me
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

I ended up cutting my wrists but I have overcome it.

Nie

break the rules I'm an innocent fool
I ended up cutting my wrists but I have overcome it.

I was heartbroken when I found out this guy was cheating on me. I found out because I was going through his phone and saw the conversation he had with his other girls. He even saved my number as free food :mjcry:

I didn't know what to do. I started cutting my wrist and dripped my blood in his hot chocolate like
I-See-Faces-On-Every-Day-Objects-And-I-Illustrate-Them-58400416350d7-jpeg__700.jpg

He said it was the best hot chocolate he ever had :jcoleno:

I told him it was my finest and named it 'red velvet laced hot chocolate'

Last edited:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I was heartbroken when I found out this guy was cheating on me. I found out because I was going through his phone and saw the conversation he had with his other girls. He even saved my number as free food :mjcry:

I didn't know what to do. I started cutting my wrist and dripped my blood in his hot chocolate like
I-See-Faces-On-Every-Day-Objects-And-I-Illustrate-Them-58400416350d7-jpeg__700.jpg

:damedamn: Bruhh

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
A few times but I have many regrets so it matters little in scope of things.

I've never truly loved anyone (other than my parents of course) so I've never been heartbroken. i don't get easily attached to people so whenever the exit my life it doesn't really make a difference.

DiricLover

Qalanjo

lmaoooooooooooo

I don't know wether to laugh or feel disturbed :browtf:

Yup. It sucks big, hairy donkey balls. There is no timeframe for how long a heart break lasts. You'll just have to let it run its course.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
When they closed my local subway, every one of my nikkas out a job and me outta free food

:kendrickcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.