ever had your heart broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does it feel? How long does it take to recover from it? Someone just told me you can die from heartbreak.:cosbyhmm:

Never get too attached,you never know when they are going to snake you
can you help it tho? Sometimes you get attached without meaning to. I've seen a grown man tear up without crying after he was rejected a chick he was going to marry. nigga ain't moved on yet and it's been years. I know another guy whose wife died five years ago and he still talks about her and have declined chicks spitting game on him because he makes $$.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Define heartbreak? I was and still heartbroken from a beloved one dying. It feels like a part of me is slowly dying, it feels like getting into an iced bath and staying there for an hour while the ice keeps getting frozen, it feels like you're hopeless, it feels like the walls are closing in on you and there's no way out. It feels like a claustrophobic person being trapped in a dark, crowded room for years and years, it feels like the time has stopped.

But like someone else said never get attached to someone new.

Define heartbreak? I was and still heartbroken from a beloved one dying. It feels like a part of me is slowly dying, it feels like getting into an iced bath and staying there for an hour while the ice keeps getting frozen, it feels like you're hopeless, it feels like the walls are closing in on you and there's no way out. It feels like a claustrophobic person being trapped in a dark, crowded room for years and years, it feels like the time has stopped.

But like someone else said never get attached to someone new.
:holeup: Do you still feel that way? I hope not.
Well obviously, at some point we'll need to get attached to someone unless we want to be single for the rest of our lives.:hmm:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
can you help it tho? Sometimes you get attached without meaning to. I've seen a grown man tear up without crying after he was rejected a chick he was going to marry. nigga ain't moved on yet and it's been years. I know another guy whose wife died five years ago and he still talks about her and have declined chicks spitting game on him because he makes $$.
To be perfectly honest i don't really know much about this as i haven't experienced a situation where i was truly heartbroken. However i would say to allow yourself to have time to cope with the issue and liberate your mind .Remember there's plenty of fish in the sea its not the end of the world. Tbh i've never heard of someone dying due to heartbreak there is emotional turmoil and severe psychological damage but i'm skeptical about the death part

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I pray to Allah that I fall in love wallahi. I have never felt anything except lust can you imagine trying to hook up a girl you're with, with a next man just so that she don't get attached. I remember one girl telling me that she feels sorry for me & I started laughing then me being suspicious & thinking has this poisoned my food so I asked her to clarify then to my surprise she said you will never be able to love a girl in your life, deep down I was shook cause I knew there was some truth to her statement cause I never did love anyone thus far. Sometimes I listen to love songs & watch romantic movies trying to search for love if only for just few seconds but to no avail. I get bored with a chick if she ain't feeding my appetite as a red blooded man, I keep conversation mediocre & skip pillow talk forget affection all I know is penetration, to those who have been in love wallahi you should count yourself being amongst the fortunate, imagine talking & being around a girl for years then trying to hook her up with a friend, sharing is caring old habits die hard.

Sometimes I pretend that I'm in love & listen to love songs but as soon as the track is done the first thing on my mind is head :oh6b81q:

Last edited:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I pray to Allah the I fall in love wallahi. I have never felt anything except lust can you imagine trying to hook up a girl you're with, with a next man just so that she don't get attached. I remember one girl telling me that she feels sorry for me & I started laughing then me being suspicious & thinking has this poisoned me food so I asked her to clarify then to my surprise she said you will never be able to love a girl in your life, deep down I was shook cause I've never cause I knew there was some truth to her statement cause I never did love anyone thus far. Sometimes I listen to love songs & watch love movies & love songs trying to search for love if only for just few seconds but to no avail. I get bored with a chick if she ain't feeding my appetite as a red blooded man, I keep conversation mediocre & skip pillow talk forget affection all I know is penetration, to those who have been in love wallahi you should count yourself being amount the fortunate, imagine talking & being around a girl for years then trying to hook her up with a friend, sharing is caring old habits die hard.

Sometimes I pretend that I'm in love & listen to love songs but as soon as the track is done the first thing on my mind is head :oh6b81q:

someone stop this batty boi, focking khanis :westbrookwtf:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
someone stop this batty boi, focking khanis :westbrookwtf:
Why bring your emotions to this thread? I know I hurt your feelings on numerous other threads but this thread ain't got nothing to do with those previous threads please control your insatiable emotions for the love of God man get a grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.