ever had your heart broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
I will tell my heartbreak story.. This when I was in my first year of Uni . I remember this because that was my first time going to the farm and getting my first farm turkey. I was so happy I was so focused on how I was going to season that turkey. My ex accused me of caring about the turkey more than him. Would you believe that this asshole broke into my house and stole my turkey. Oh, it gets wrost he send me a picture of him and this girl eating my fucking turkey!! However, his dumb ass did not no how to cook a turkey, him and his the girl got food poising .:chrisfreshhah:I am still sad at the fact I did not got the opportunity to feast on that butter ball turkey .:kendrickcry:
:dead::dead1:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Yannie welcome to therapy 101, the turkey is a figment of your imagination 'ye have to let go of it.
tgKk8B4.png

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
@Yannie welcome to therapy 101, the turkey is a figment of your imagination 'ye have to let go of it.
tgKk8B4.png
:ohhh: You're wise my little anime friend... Maybe the turkey is a figment of my imagination just like your girlfriend. The truth hurt my little friend:kendrickcry:. Shh , we are going to be okay.:friendhug:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:ohhh: You're wise my little anime friend... Maybe the turkey is a figment of my imagination just like your girlfriend. The truth hurt my little friend:kendrickcry:. Shh , we are going to be okay.:friendhug:
Now now, denial is the first step to recovery you're going to have to stop beating yourself up over the turkey @Yannie it's unhealthy.
tgKk8B4.png

Yannie

@Yannie dhuuso breath

you ting chose a chicken over you :drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron::lolbron:

Looks like we have an illiterate child molester on this thread. Let me explain it to you my special ed friend. My lover was jealous because I care more about a turkey than him that is why his cold hearted ass stole my turkey aka my one true love. You don't understand heartbreak because your only lover was your hand.:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

Yannie

Now now, denial is the first step to recovery you're going to have to stop beating yourself up over the turkey @Yannie it's unhealthy.
tgKk8B4.png

I just accepted that I have a problem. You suck! Don't quit your job as a stripper. Speaking of stripper how much do you cost?:damedamn:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Looks like we have an illiterate child molester on this thread. Let me explain it to you my special ed friend. My lover was jealous because I care more about a turkey than him that is why his cold hearted ass stole my turkey aka my one true love. You don't understand about heartbreak because your only lover was your hand.:chrisfreshhah:

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

waraabe

Your superior
Looks like we have an illiterate child molester on this thread. Let me explain it to you my special ed friend. My lover was jealous because I care more about a turkey than him that is why his cold hearted ass stole my turkey aka my one true love. You don't understand about heartbreak because your only lover was your hand.:chrisfreshhah:

Loool you

I don't have a comeback

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I just accepted that I have a problem. You suck! Don't quit your job as a stripper. Speaking of stripper how much do you cost?:damedamn:
Yeah, I still work as a bodyshop stripper and if we're talking about costs it honestly comes down to the type of vehicle you have.
tgKk8B4.png

Yannie

Yeah, I still work as a bodyshop stripper and if we're talking about costs it honestly comes down to the type of vehicle you have.
tgKk8B4.png
Look at you anime hoe, acting like you got some worth. We all know you will do it for a cheeseburger. Come on, baby, let me take you to Dairy Queen. After that we can watch Dragon ball Z, I know you like that.:denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts