ever had your heart broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I believe it hurts more to break a heart than to have my heart broken.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Only time I truly experience heartbreak is when a loved one passes away
I call bullshit those dark ring around your eyes indicate your trauma & heartache after being rejected many times. I wonder if that's what led you to chose an effeminate nick like Mercury :ftw9nwa:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I call bullshit those dark ring around your eyes indicate your trauma & heartache after being rejected many times. I wonder if that's what led you to chose an effeminate nick like Mercury :ftw9nwa:
You mentioned you never loved someone yet here you are acting like a ex that just keeps coming back

Give it up

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Mercury be the type of nigga that loves a girl but never tells her, stalks her slyly, dreams about her but can't pluck up the courage to tell her, observes as she gets with another guy only to go home & cry with a tub of ice cream in tow & some tissues watching a romantic flick kkkk

rabshole

Aragaani
If he hasn't been married to someone before and has not kissed a girl i commend him for that.
No in fact that is how it should be :ummhmm:
Bal xaaraan nin kuu faanaayo wa yaab. Walle xaalku waa beriga dhexe

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If he hasn't been married to someone before and has not kissed a girl i commend him for that.
No in fact that is how it should be :ummhmm:
Bal xaaraan nin kuu faanaayo wa yaab. Walle xaalku waa beriga dhexe
Kaftan weeye I'm just teasing him cause he comes across as being effeminate I'm just trying to help him give him that nudge towards the siil xalaal of-coarse, you're correct, somalida Maxa ku maahmaahan nin faanay waa rii iis nuugtay may Allah save me from myself.

Mercury

VIP
Mercury be the type of nigga that loves a girl but never tells her, stalks her slyly, dreams about her but can't pluck up the courage to tell her, observes as she gets with another guy only to go home & cry with a tub of ice cream in tow & some tissues watching a romantic flick kkkk

Youre reaching :camby:

Can you stop being a keyboard warrior for once

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Youre reaching :camby:

Can you stop being a keyboard warrior for once
Why are you so sensitive? Caadi Iska dhig put down the oestrogen & pick up the testosterone. Real talk doe what's your experience with girls? Have you ever liked a girl?

I remember when I was in primary school we had to line up in a single file line & I remember this Asian thing with a backoff soo waa ku qabte backshot I got told off by the teacher cause the teacher was a feminist ba aheed qumayoda. Do you have any experience with girls?

Last edited:

Mercury

VIP
Why are you so sensitive? Caadi Iska dhig put down the oestrogen & pick up the testosterone. Real talk doe what's your experience with girls? Have you ever liked a girl?

I remember when I was in primary school we had to line up in a single file line & I remember this Asian thing with a backoff soo waa ku qabte backshot I got told off by the teacher cause feminist ba aheed qumayoda. Do you have any experience with girls?

Yes, I got experience with girls

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I know what you mean and I dont talk nor brag about what I do because thats between me and god
Masha Allah bro rageedi wallahi I have to give credit where credit is due, just like iblis I'll be lying in wait for you on another thread.

Godspeed

Don't love a woman too much, that's all I'm saying kkkk. According to the sages, it's not a very good idea.

Nie

break the rules I'm an innocent fool
Few times. Your chest physically aches and feels like bitter airborne enveloping your heart... and you just wana vomit it out like
7ba6771dc7106708c115e635fbf67370.jpg

I've learnt to mend my broken heart and for that reason it doesn't stop me from falling for someone all over again. The tricks which I'm too embarrassed to mention on here :drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts