Ever been embarrassed to be Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should I feel embarrassed by certain individuals, whereas in every ethnicity there are bad individuals. Is your somaalinimo at risk?:cosbyhmm:.
Ask me about Kenya and how corrupt they're, cause I have been there. One good thing they have is peace which Somalia doesn't have.

I have an Idea, if you're so embarrassed, GO CLAIM OTHER ETHNICITIES:fredo:

Lol what a clown. I was a kid so i have an excuse. What is the excuse for a lot of people who claim to care for the motherland but they dont because they wouldn't do the shit they do to destroy if they did and I bet your dumb ass encourages it because your tribe is involved.

f*ck out of here.

Dalmoor

Hiatusβœ… 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Lol what a clown. I was a kid so i have an excuse. What is the excuse for a lot of people who claim to care for the motherland but they dont because they wouldn't do the shit they do to destroy if they did and I bet your dumb ass encourages it because your tribe is involved.

f*ck out of here.
I'm a teenager now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. So what's your excuse?:cosbyhmm: Again, I don't entertain any qabiil. Faraha hailasoo galin:fredo:. Qabiil is what destroyed Somalia. You're a walking embarassment mentioning qabiil uff. What do you benefit from this. All this time you were embarrassed because of your deeds not your ethnicity:ohhh:

I'm a teenager now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. So what's your excuse?:cosbyhmm: Again, I don't entertain any qabiil. Faraha hailasoo galin:fredo:. Qabiil is what destroyed Somalia. You're a walking embarassment mentioning qabiil uff. What do you benefit from this. All this time you were embarrassed because of your deeds not your ethnicity:ohhh:

17 is old compared to what I was. I was like 11-12 in secondary.

Not being involved in qabill is good but what I mean is there is a lot of people that claim they love the country but don't, they love their tribe only or they only love their people because they gave them the platform to steal (politician).

Don't have a cue what you mean about the last bit.

Plus who the f*ck are you, to tell people to claim other ethnicities. i done more for my country at 17 than you will in your whole life. Straight facts.

Dalmoor

Hiatusβœ… 1/18/21- ?
VIP
17 is old compared to what I was. I was like 11-12 in secondary.

Not being involved in qabill is good but what I mean is there is a lot of people that claim they love the country but don't, they love their tribe only or they only love their people because they gave them the platform to steal (politician).

Don't have a cue what you mean about the last bit.

Plus who the f*ck are you, to tell people to claim other ethnicities. ****** i did more for my country at 17 than you will in your whole life. Straight facts.
Sadly majority are, but you shouldn't mind those and worrying about them instead think of how the issue can be solved through Community work I guess. Again don't stress it that much, if you leave in abroad, concentrate on your work, cause other issues are not on your shoulders/responbility. So, you said you were 11-12, right? Was that long time tho to say it now and I didn't see where you mentioned what age you were. For me, I wasn't born in Somalia and know some of the country's biggest problems, I don't stress myself over those issue and if you go on deep the situatiom which leads to qabiil shit, you may have depression. I don't know if you're/were raised in Somalia and there at the moment, then that's another case:cosbyhmm:

I was actually embarrassed to be Somali this morning. I feel embarrassed to be Somali almost every day. Image waking up every morning and seeing your mother dressed in 4 layers of curtains :mjlol:
1st thing does your mother wear jilbaab in the house:ayaanswag:
2nd thing you're a saqajaan xaar wayne

No but just recently I've been asking myself why not? We have a lot to be ashamed of yet I've never felt embarrassed to be Somali. Isla weyni ba igu jidha somali ban ka keenay

I am embarrassed to be Somali every time I remember we're fighting over clan system, and even worst...when we still practice a 7th century savage behavior.:mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts