Ever been embarrassed to be Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s driving the radicalization in Australia?:farmajoyaab:

Shushue

Some are former drug and alcohol addicts with minor crime convictions, others are loners, but one common denominator they all share is their lack of success in education. There are huge employment opportunities if only they could get into trade courses. A friend who is with the union down in Melbourne recently told me, there are many Ethiopian and Oromo youth graduating as tradesmen like electricians and plumbers and when I joked with him and asked, why are you discriminating the Somalis? He said, they took a proposal of 10 scholarship places to the Somali community and only 2 has been filled and they’ve to give the rest to the Ethiopian community.

Whenever some random fob would walk up to me in Lidl and ask me for help I'd wish the ground would open up also whenever a stabbing in Turnpike lane happened and I knew from the instatelephone rumours my hooyo would get from her snitch friends that a Somali got stabbed:kanyehmm:and then there's that time that bailiff show on channel 5 showed a bunch of Somali men in a dusty dirty apartment with khat all over the place and a shitty Toshiba laptop in one room that has no rent paid in a year. And that was the second time in a week I saw that type of situation.:mjkkk: and then the one with a xalimo and her 10 man caroor living in a 3 bedroom flat while their dad worked as a taxi driver. I don't want to go too far into this.:ohlord: they only ever lasted a few minutes though so no worries.

Last one confused me, what do you mean, she had children from 10 men or 10 children in such a small house?

Shushue

Some are former drug and alcohol addicts with minor crime convictions, others are loners, but one common denominator they all share is their lack of success in education. There are huge employment opportunities if only they could get into trade courses. A friend who is with the union down in Melbourne recently told me, there are many Ethiopian and Oromo youth graduating as tradesmen like electricians and plumbers and when I joked with him and asked, why are you discriminating the Somalis? He said, they took a proposal of 10 scholarship places to the Somali community and only 2 has been filled and they’ve to give the rest to the Ethiopian community.

I’m asking a deep question, what makes us different from the Ethiopians and others? Culture or religion or something else?:farmajoyaab:

Me and my friends in secondary school used to watch a real life cop tv show where a 39 year old Somali crack addict was found in the car of drug dealer in possession of drugs.

This guy could have passed for a different race so I tried to say he wasn't Somali until they Google his name and his mugshot came up in regard to the rapes of 17 year old girl and at the bottom of th article, it said after he serves his sentence for these crimes, he could face deportation to Somalia.

I have never wished the ground would swallow me up as much as that day.

After that, I decided I am only responsible for me and my fams l's
Yes. I was walking around town with my Somali friend and this woman with her dog was walking towards us and the dog had no leash and my friend was like let’s go to the other side of the street and I didn’t get that he was afraid of the dog and was like no, the shop is on this side and then the run towards us and my friend disappeared into thin air, wallahi. Mind you the dog was like a Maltese. I was so embarrassed a grown man

I was actually embarrassed to be Somali this morning. I feel embarrassed to be Somali almost every day. Image waking up every morning and seeing your mother dressed in 4 layers of curtains :mjlol:
:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:
i am glad my mother wears 4 layers of curtain.

i couldn't imagine my mother uncovered in public:faysalwtf:, and i am not even religious like that, i am very secular.

I AM JUST USED TO IT AND IT WOULD BE VERY AWKWARD AND ABNORMAL TO SEE THAT ALTERED.

fyi i don't mind xalimos without hijabi, i get excited when i see them dressed like becky for me:siilaanyosmile:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:
i am glad my mother wears 4 layers of curtain.

i couldn't imagine my mother uncovered in public:faysalwtf:, and i am not even religious like that, i am very secular.

I AM JUST USED TO IT AND IT WOULD BE VERY AWKWARD AND ABNORMAL TO SEE THAT ALTERED.

fyi i don't mind xalimos without hijabi, i get excited when i see them dressed like becky for me:siilaanyosmile:
Then you ain't civilized. No civilized person would want their mother or sister to dress like a 7th century Arab woman and smell like suugo.

Me and my friends in secondary school used to watch a real life cop tv show where a 39 year old Somali crack addict was found in the car of drug dealer in possession of drugs.

This guy could have passed for a different race so I tried to say he wasn't Somali until they Google his name and his mugshot came up in regard to the rapes of 17 year old girl and at the bottom of th article, it said after he serves his sentence for these crimes, he could face deportation to Somalia.

I have never wished the ground would swallow me up as much as that day.

After that, I decided I am only responsible for me and my fams l's
naah i have never felt embarrassed to be my ethnicity.

i grew up with a lot of somalis in my early years:noneck:, i went to a cheap private muslim/somali school from kindergarten to 4th grade and so i had a strong foundation and pride in being a somali since i mainly socialized with somali kids and muslim kids(many yemenis who actually claimed somali, i guess somali was the shit to them, i have no idea why:gaasdrink:our country was in a civil war:farmajoyaab:and yemen was relatively peaceful)

THEN WE MOVED TO A FULL WHITE AREA IN MANCHESTER, and seeing fellow somalis was a rare thing from year 5 onwards (only 2 other somali families went to my school)

THE FEW MADOWS( about 50 or so kids in school of > 1k ) IN MY SCHOOL HAD HELLA INFERIOR COMPLEXES ESPECIALLY THE WEST AFRICANS BUNCH(they claimed to be afro Caribbeans)
AND THE BLICK AFRO CARIBBEANS would claim they are half irish or some shit and hated being associated with west Africans.
no one knew anything about the somali ethnicity except for the fact that the ethnicity is muslim :shookgabre:

Why be embarrassed to be Somali because of the actions of the dregs of our community.
I will die being proud of my ethnicity.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Why the f*ck did the Muslim prophet happened to be an Arab. Muslims will carry on practicing that prudish 7th century Arab culture for a long time.
:mjkkk:

Then you ain't civilized. No civilized person would want their mother or sister to dress like a 7th century Arab woman and smell like suugo.

:drakelaugh:wtf. as secularist as i am I JUST WOULD NOT WANT MY LOVELY MOTHER WEARING A LITTLE HIJAB, :holeup:hopefully she stick with her 7th century clothing until her time comes.:meleshame:

BRO I FEEL YOU, i don't like that dressing on young girls it makes them look hella old:mjlol:

THE BEST CLOTHING FOR SOMALI WOMEN ESPECIALLY THOSE AT THE MOTHERLAND IS BAATI AND NOT FUCKING WAHABI SHIT:manny:
98.jpg

i love this, makes them look feminine modest youthful and beautiful :lawd:

I WISH MORE START WEARING THEM IN PUBLIC :notsureif:

Why the f*ck did the Muslim prophet happened to be an Arab. Muslims will carry on practicing that prudish 7th century Arab culture for a long time.
:mjkkk:
:mugshotman:OKEY OKEY CHILL CHILL:ileycry:

I AGREE ISLAM IS STILL STUCK IN THE 6TH CENTURY,

IT NEEDS MAJOR REFORM WHEN IT COMES TO THE INTERPRETATION OF IT:fittytousand:. these extreme sharia laws about stoning human being to death for consensual sexual activities is fucked, and cutting off hands for stealing is also fucked up, THE HUMAN HAND IS PRICELESS, at least make use of it , get some free labor

BUT DON'T TALK TOO MUCH SHIT ABOUT ISLAM, people will get hella emotional.

Whenever some random fob would walk up to me in Lidl and ask me for help I'd wish the ground would open up also whenever a stabbing in Turnpike lane happened and I knew from the instatelephone rumours my hooyo would get from her snitch friends that a Somali got stabbed:kanyehmm:and then there's that time that bailiff show on channel 5 showed a bunch of Somali men in a dusty dirty apartment with khat all over the place and a shitty Toshiba laptop in one room that has no rent paid in a year. And that was the second time in a week I saw that type of situation.:mjkkk: and then the one with a xalimo and her 10 man caroor living in a 3 bedroom flat while their dad worked as a taxi driver. I don't want to go too far into this.:ohlord: they only ever lasted a few minutes though so no worries.
name a single ethnicity that does not have BROKE PEOPLE IN THEM? OR CRACKHEADS?

this is not something to be a self hater over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending