Ever been embarrassed to be Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look there were times I feel cringy iof being a Somali and that’s when a Somali acts like Al-Baqdadi and is charged with terrorism because you’ve the stupid Somalis turning it into a conspiracy instead of condemning h/her actions and minimising the backlash against innocent Muslim Somali women. Most importantly, when the so called leaders speak up, they don’t point to the overwhelming majority don’t commit terrorism instead, they look for excuses why they became terrorists and say, they are disaffected youth, it’s because lack of jobs and 1200 other excuses. Sxb, we are over-represented in terrorism cases here in Australia. Yesterday, in South Australia’s Supreme Court, a case of terrorism of a dumb Somali chick started. 2 years ago, she was caught at the airport with a one way ticket to Turkey and $200. When her phone was checked, they found stacks of beheadings videos of Daesh. They went to her house and checked the family desktop and found more incriminating videos and communications with Daesh people in Syria. Google terrorism case in South Australia and you will see her ugly face.
There’s another dude here in Melbourne whose case will be heard soon. Talk to the Somalis and the consensus is conspiracy talk and very few are brave enough to call a spade a spade. After all these cases, there is an Islamic Centre in Melbourne called Hume Islamic Youth Centre which is a hub for terrorists, many young Somalis hang with them. These fuckers make me sick. I hope the Australian government cancels their citizenships and deport them all. The majority of Somalis are peaceful and they should be sophisticated and regain their lost reputation. The little girls and mothers wearing their hijabs and darbaals owe us to to condemn these terrorists, if we keep silent, they will have no friends to come to their aid.

nothing PUZZLES ME more than somali who join ISIS :faysalwtf: WHY ARE YOU GOING TO FIGHT FOR AJNABIS, this one ummah shit is cancer wallahi:fittytousand:
we were never one caliphate, WHERE SOMALI PART OF THOSE PREVIOUS CALIPHATES ?? HELL NO, we were muslims on our own terms and condition:mugshotman:from day 1

SO WHY FIGHT FOR BEDOUINS LIKE THEY ARE YOUR ETHNICITY, this is no different to somali who cry for Madow stuff who dislike them and downplay the somali struggle or never mention it, IT TAKES THE SAME LEVEL OF STUPIDITY.

THE GUY WHO'S MEME I JUST USED :faysalwtf:SON ALSO JOINED ISIS, he left behind a peaceful life in Finland I GUESS HE FELT THE GUY IN THE SKY WANTED HIM DEAD FIGHTING FOR AN IRAQI BEDOUIN LIKE A ADOON, wallahi

i respect a isaaq moryaan fighting for SNM moryanaland more because at least he is concerned with somali affairs
waraabe-400x218.jpg
Son-of-WaraabeCapture.png

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
@AliUK I went to secondary school in the height of the Somali pirate and alshabaab related media coverage so you can imagine what went down. But suprisingly I wasn’t ever embarrassed to be Somali. :cosbyhmm:

Fels

#trollhunter
Whenever some random fob would walk up to me in Lidl and ask me for help I'd wish the ground would open up also whenever a stabbing in Turnpike lane happened and I knew from the instatelephone rumours my hooyo would get from her snitch friends that a Somali got stabbed:kanyehmm:and then there's that time that bailiff show on channel 5 showed a bunch of Somali men in a dusty dirty apartment with khat all over the place and a shitty Toshiba laptop in one room that has no rent paid in a year. And that was the second time in a week I saw that type of situation.:mjkkk: and then the one with a xalimo and her 10 man caroor living in a 3 bedroom flat while their dad worked as a taxi driver. I don't want to go too far into this.:ohlord: they only ever lasted a few minutes though so no worries.
Can't pay will take it away i saw that khat one it was embarssing indeed

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Sorry I can't relate, my mother doesn't smell of suugo. :hillarybiz:
If your hooyo cooks often, the smell of suugo will get trapped under ever layer of curtains. Axe spray (for women) can deodorize the smell but nothing can help with the ugliness of 7th century fashion.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If your hooyo cooks often, the smell of suugo will get trapped under ever layer of curtains. Axe spray (for women) can deodorize the smell but nothing can help with the ugliness of 7th century fashion.
First of all how long was your mom in the U.S? Secondly just because your mom is reer baadiye doesn't mean every Somali mom is.

There's something called having daughters, my mom only cooks on special occasion a.k.a when its Eid or guests coming. And she has special clothes just for cooking. You will never catch her in the clothes she cooked with lounging in. It's a big No no.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
First of all how long was your mom in the U.S? Secondly just because your mom is reer baadiye doesn't mean every Somali mom is.

There's something called having daughters, my mom only cooks on special occasion a.k.a when its Eid or guests coming. And she has special clothes just for cooking. You will never catch her in the clothes she cooked with lounging in. It's a big No no.
What about looking all ugly in that tent ?

World

VIP
I was actually embarrassed to be Somali this morning. I feel embarrassed to be Somali almost every day. Image waking up every morning and seeing your mother dressed in 4 layers of curtains :mjlol:
Wow is this where your gaalnimo has taken you now? How can you talk about your own mother who raised you for 9 months like that on an anonymous forum? Embarrassed of your own mother every day. Wallahi you’re not caadi.

Why would she cook with 7 layers on. Doesnt she cook in dirac or something and then change to go out.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Why would she cook with 7 layers on. Doesnt she cook in dirac or something and then change to go out.
Yeah my mother actually wears only diraac and masar when she cooks. I was making an example of how a typical Somali hooyo cooks as many of them are covered up even when they're cooking. The way practicing Muslim women dress look so alien in today society.

women-from-the-tadjoura-region-attend-health-class-hosted-by-the-407th-civil-affairs-battalion-ca-bn

somalia-women.jpg

No other group of people dress like this. Asians, Indians, bantu, west Africans, Europeans, Pacific Islanders, Latinos.. don't dress like a weirdo.

Im just tired of seeing this enforced prudishness in Islamic culture when it comes to dating, women's clothing, gender mixing.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Me and my friends in secondary school used to watch a real life cop tv show where a 39 year old Somali crack addict was found in the car of drug dealer in possession of drugs.

This guy could have passed for a different race so I tried to say he wasn't Somali until they Google his name and his mugshot came up in regard to the rapes of 17 year old girl and at the bottom of th article, it said after he serves his sentence for these crimes, he could face deportation to Somalia.

I have never wished the ground would swallow me up as much as that day.

After that, I decided I am only responsible for me and my fams l's
Embarrasment and Somaalinimo don't go together in my case:damedamn:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
So your not embarrassed of thieving corrupt somali politicians?
Why should I feel embarrassed by certain individuals, whereas in every ethnicity there are bad individuals. Is your somaalinimo at risk?:cosbyhmm:.
Ask me about Kenya and how corrupt they're, cause I have been there. One good thing they have is peace which Somalia doesn't have.

I have an Idea, if you're so embarrassed, GO CLAIM OTHER ETHNICITIES:fredo:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Never, in fact I'll go a little further and say part of being Somali is being proud without a reason :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts