Ever been embarrassed to be Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my friends in secondary school used to watch a real life cop tv show where a 39 year old Somali crack addict was found in the car of drug dealer in possession of drugs.

This guy could have passed for a different race so I tried to say he wasn't Somali until they Google his name and his mugshot came up in regard to the rapes of 17 year old girl and at the bottom of th article, it said after he serves his sentence for these crimes, he could face deportation to Somalia.

I have never wished the ground would swallow me up as much as that day.

After that, I decided I am only responsible for me and my fams l's

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I was actually embarrassed to be Somali this morning. I feel embarrassed to be Somali almost every day. Image waking up every morning and seeing your mother dressed in 4 layers of curtains :mjlol:

Never bro i dont really care about strangers Losses unless they my people. somali is just your ethnicity it doesnt mean too much what matters is your personality, morals and values in Life.

Trust me bro, all this internet talk is just bants. In reality I don't care about things out of my control and other people's l's unless it is families.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Whenever some random fob would walk up to me in Lidl and ask me for help I'd wish the ground would open up also whenever a stabbing in Turnpike lane happened and I knew from the instatelephone rumours my hooyo would get from her snitch friends that a Somali got stabbed:kanyehmm:and then there's that time that bailiff show on channel 5 showed a bunch of Somali men in a dusty dirty apartment with khat all over the place and a shitty Toshiba laptop in one room that has no rent paid in a year. And that was the second time in a week I saw that type of situation.:mjkkk: and then the one with a xalimo and her 10 man caroor living in a 3 bedroom flat while their dad worked as a taxi driver. I don't want to go too far into this.:ohlord: they only ever lasted a few minutes though so no worries.

Last edited:
Me and my friends in secondary school used to watch a real life cop tv show where a 39 year old Somali crack addict was found in the car of drug dealer in possession of drugs.

This guy could have passed for a different race so I tried to say he wasn't Somali until they Google his name and his mugshot came up in regard to the rapes of 17 year old girl and at the bottom of th article, it said after he serves his sentence for these crimes, he could face deportation to Somalia.

I have never wished the ground would swallow me up as much as that day.

After that, I decided I am only responsible for me and my fams l's

Never

Yeah, once for about 10 minutes. I don't let people's opinions make me feel bad about being Somali. If they talk shit, I talk shit back and we're done.

Look there were times I feel cringy iof being a Somali and that’s when a Somali acts like Al-Baqdadi and is charged with terrorism because you’ve the stupid Somalis turning it into a conspiracy instead of condemning h/her actions and minimising the backlash against innocent Muslim Somali women. Most importantly, when the so called leaders speak up, they don’t point to the overwhelming majority don’t commit terrorism instead, they look for excuses why they became terrorists and say, they are disaffected youth, it’s because lack of jobs and 1200 other excuses. Sxb, we are over-represented in terrorism cases here in Australia. Yesterday, in South Australia’s Supreme Court, a case of terrorism of a dumb Somali chick started. 2 years ago, she was caught at the airport with a one way ticket to Turkey and $200. When her phone was checked, they found stacks of beheadings videos of Daesh. They went to her house and checked the family desktop and found more incriminating videos and communications with Daesh people in Syria. Google terrorism case in South Australia and you will see her ugly face.
There’s another dude here in Melbourne whose case will be heard soon. Talk to the Somalis and the consensus is conspiracy talk and very few are brave enough to call a spade a spade. After all these cases, there is an Islamic Centre in Melbourne called Hume Islamic Youth Centre which is a hub for terrorists, many young Somalis hang with them. These fuckers make me sick. I hope the Australian government cancels their citizenships and deport them all. The majority of Somalis are peaceful and they should be sophisticated and regain their lost reputation. The little girls and mothers wearing their hijabs and darbaals owe us to to condemn these terrorists, if we keep silent, they will have no friends to come to their aid.

Last edited:
Look there were times I feel cringy iof being a Somali and that’s when a Somali acts like Al-Baqdadi and is charged with terrorism because you’ve the stupid Somalis turning it into a conspiracy instead of condemning h/her actions and minimising the backlash against innocent Muslim Somali women. Most importantly, when the so called leaders speak up and point to the overwhelming majority don’t commit terrorism instead of looking for excuses like disaffected youth, lack of jobs and 1200 excuses. Sxb, we are over-represented in terrorism cases here in Australia. Yesterday, in South Australia’s Supreme Court, a case of terrorism of a dumb Somali chick started. 2 years ago, she was caught at the airport with a one way ticket to Turkey and $200. When her phone was checked, they found stacks of beheadings videos of Daesh. They went to her house and checked the family desktop and found more incriminating videos and communications with Daesh people in Syria. Google terrorism case in South Australia and you will see her ugly face.
There’s another dude here in Melbourne whose case will be heard soon. Talk to the Somalis and the consensus is conspiracy talk and very few are brave enough to call a spade a spade. After all these cases, there is an Islamic Centre in Melbourne called Hume Islamic Youth Centre which is a hub for terrorists, many young Somalis hang with them. These fuckers make me sick. I hope the Australian government cancels their citizenships and deport them all. The majority of Somalis are peaceful and they should be sophisticated and regain their lost reputation. The little girls and mothers wearing their hijabs and darbaals owe us to to condemn these terrorists, if we keep silent, they will have no friends to come to their aid.
What’s driving the radicalization in Australia?:farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending