Even the cadaan are starting to admit that ancient Egyptian origins are in Somalia.

Somalis are exclusively a branch of their own, estimated to be around 20, 000. They are stuck genetically at the split of related but different branches. An old branch native to the horn.

I'm a bad explainer about genetics maybe @Shimbiris @Apollo can answer but knowing them they are probably buying stocks or something

Go to the European DNA website called Europedia and search "Somalia'. Somali genetics are listed among many ethnic groups from East/North Africa to Southern Europe and Balkan regions. Everyone in that segment originates from East Africa.

They dedicate a section for what they call "The African Gene" in Europe. BerBer +Somali

Last edited:
This paper claims Somalis are related to Eurasians more than they are related to other Africans.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
This paper claims Somalis are related to Eurasians more than they are related to other Africans.

No way that's true aren't we 60 percent African 40 percent Eurasian

Africa and asia were joined before the Suze channal was built, it could be possible that we wandered back or into Africa via that way! Since Somalis say that we came from the arabian peninsula.

Boogie

bantu-belt.jpg

Boogie

My theory is as the picture depicts, that ancient Egypt was made up of a conglomoration of different cushitic people. And when the Greeks, Romans, Persians and Assyrians invaded it they pushed us down, to were we all are now.🧐
We aren't pure afro asiatic tho

The Ancient Egyptians were Afro-Asiatic just like us not Niger-Congo. That’s why they can’t claim it. African Americans weren’t from Egypt but the Gulf of Guinea comprende?
I meant Africans in general. I’m very sure if even we said they were related to us (Somalis) people would bust out that stupid line. Obviously I know they weren’t Madows :mjlol:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I meant Africans in general. I’m very sure if even we said they were related to us (Somalis) people would bust out that stupid line. Obviously I know they weren’t Madows :mjlol:
I don’t think Somalis were ancient Egyptians. We were Macrobians,Puntites and Avalites

No it's 60/40

Trending

Latest posts