Whites double standards with black people claiming ancient Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Why is it that black people get ridiculed and mocked by people, just for holding the belief that the ancient Egyptians may have been black? Some even come up with the racist "WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET" expression. Why are black people not allowed to claim ancient Egyptian history? Why are they denied the right to claim a glorious African civilisation?

And what I find odd is, how non Greek and Latin Europeans can claim Ancient Greek and Roman history due to these civilisations being European. Why is it acceptable for a Dane, Poles, Scots, Finns and so on to claim Greek and Roman history when they had absolutely nothing to do with Ancient Greece and Rome? This is the double standards that I'm talking about.

All this, in my opinion, boils down to simple racism. Some people just don't and can't bring themselves to accept the possibility that one of the world greatest civilisations, that had such an impact on human history, may have been black (before the Persians came knocking)

Disclaimer: when I say ancient Egyptians may have been black, I obviously don't mean and include Bantu blackness ( I have no idea what that even means) What I mean is the standard dark skin that Africans south of the Sahara have.

Why is it that black people get ridiculed and mocked by people, just for holding the belief that the ancient Egyptians may have been black? Some even come up with the racist "WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET" expression. Why are black people not allowed to claim ancient Egyptian history? Why are they denied the right to claim a glorious African civilisation?

And what I find odd is, how non Greek and Latin Europeans can claim Ancient Greek and Roman history due to these civilisations being European. Why is it acceptable for a Dane, Poles, Scots, Finns and so on to claim Greek and Roman history when they had absolutely nothing to do with Ancient Greece and Rome? This is the double standards that I'm talking about.

All this, in my opinion, boils down to simple racism. Some people just don't and can't bring themselves to accept the possibility that one of the world greatest civilisations, that had such an impact on human history, may have been black (before the Persians came knocking)

Disclaimer: when I say ancient Egyptians may have been black, I obviously don't mean and include Bantu blackness ( I have no idea what that even means) What I mean is the standard dark skin that Africans south of the Sahara have.
I know the double standard is real but the blacks go out of their way to claim that Egyptian were blacks while European don't care that much

Bro Cadaan people at my school were saying that Mansa Musa is not pure black and that he had some European ancestry or they were saying shit like he was influenced by the European Culture and that is how he got rich .... LOL

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
f*ck Cadaana. They are so strange.

The issue is AAs wanna claim Ancient Egypt because of whites and they live and die for white validation.

Meanwhile AAs are from west Africa and west Africa has great history with their own kingdoms and empires.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite

Cadaans want you to believe that your IQ is 70 which is close to the IQ of chimpanzees. I have posted a thread in the history section that proves the Ancient Egyptians were indigenous Africans. Even modern scholars/ historians don't deny this anymore. The only people that say the Ancient Egyptians were white or Arab are the white supremacists, Berbers, North Africans, and Arabs. They don't want us to believe that we are just as intelligent as they are.

Tichit (Dhar Tichitt) and Oualata were prominent among the early urban centres, dated to 2000 BCE, in West Africa. This is almost two thousand years older than the Roman Empire

Cadaans over glorify their history and downplay our one.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Cadaans want you to believe that your IQ is 70 which is close to the IQ of chimpanzees. I have posted a thread in the history section that proves the Ancient Egyptians were indigenous Africans. Even modern scholars/ historians don't deny this anymore. The only people that say the Ancient Egyptians were white or Arab are the white supremacists, Berbers, North Africans, and Arabs. They don't want us to believe that we are just as intelligent as they are.

Tichit (Dhar Tichitt) and Oualata were prominent among the early urban centres, dated to 2000 BCE, in West Africa. This is almost two thousand years older than the Roman Empire

Cadaans over glorify their history and downplay our one.
You rambling baboons can't even take genetics studies seriously. You'd much rather believe the "white" man wants to take your history. Without a shred of doubt ancient Egyptians resemble modern day Greeks/Italian/Arab. You're an embarrassment to all African. Fuckin pathetic.

Without a shred of doubt ancient Egyptians resemble modern day Greeks/Italian/Arab.
giphy.gif

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
You rambling baboons can't even take genetics studies seriously. You'd much rather believe the "white" man wants to take your history. Without a shred of doubt ancient Egyptians resemble modern day Greeks/Italian/Arab. You're an embarrassment to all African. Fuckin pathetic.
:mjlol::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:

"Since the second half of the 20th century, most anthropologists have rejected the notion of race as having any validity in the study of human biology.Stuart Tyson Smith writes in the 2001 Oxford Encyclopedia of Ancient Egypt, "Any characterization of a race of the ancient Egyptians depends on modern cultural definitions, not on scientific study. Thus, by modern American standards, it is reasonable to characterize the Egyptians as 'black'."

Go read this thread. I posted proofs that Somalia is the Land of Punt and Egypt was an African civilization.
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/black-civilizations.20683/#post-493290
Read it and prove me wrong, or :camby:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Really? With all those mummies lying around you'd think we would know.

Preserved DNA isn't that easy. Like we know a bit about some of the ruling class but iirc we don't know much beyond that

I've seen skewed genetic studies on both ends of the spectrum

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t351070/

just read this garbage

the DNA study he is referencing is a study from 2000 that primarily looked at haplogroup migration patterns rather than a thorough autosomal testing on how closely these groups clustered with individuals of that area

these people will claim absolutely everything they can touch and somehow will opine black people for a meme they never started :dead:

Let's not forget this :dead:

The closest people, genetically speaking, to the ancient Egyptians are the people in Southern/Upper Egypt and most Copts. These two populations have had little outside genetic influence compared to lower Egyptians who have Arab, Greek, levantine and Turkish/Albanian ancestry.

It's called Eurocentrism - the false believe by Europeans that all that is good, positive and advanced is the exclusive product of Europeans.

Anyways, Ancient Egypt, safe for brief periods, WAS A BLACK AFRICAN CIVILIZATION. No one disputes that today. Read Black Athena by Martin Bernal (a White dude).

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
It's called Eurocentrism - the false believe by Europeans that all that is good, positive and advanced is the exclusive product of Europeans.

Anyways, Ancient Egypt, safe for brief periods, WAS A BLACK AFRICAN CIVILIZATION. No one disputes that today. Read Black Athena by Martin Bernal (a White dude).
:ayaanswag:
I'm sure Egyptian artisans were concerned about "eurocentricity" when they painted themselves with olive to white skin. :siilaanyolaugh: We wuz..

Last edited:
Braindead Alt-whites and hoteps have to ruin every video on ancient Egypt.:kodaksmiley:

Epic battle taking place.:mjlol:

Btw, any of you know who this Sajokal Horseed nicca is? He's on every Ancient Egypt video with his "WE WUZ GYPSHUNZ" shit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending