Even the cadaan are starting to admit that ancient Egyptian origins are in Somalia.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I don't think it possible cause they tested the egyptians and they didn't have SSA blood

Ancient Egyptians weren't black but it could be possible they were "Cushitic looking" people. Not sure about them originating from Somalia though.
"They werent black but cushitic looking people" wtf does that even mean lol. Cushitic are dark skin race people so black

Last edited:

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
5r7x6-700x.jpg

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
This is true I been looking like Ramsses the great

Everytime I walk in a room I command the room

I make my AJANAB girlfriend lick my feet
I make my AJANAB gf feed me
I build pyramids with my leggo set

I hold cats in high regard

YES WE WUZ KINGZ AND SHIT

People say WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIT to shame Africans from claiming African history. Egypt wasn’t built by stinking midget arabs smh the way y’all fall for this propaganda

Boogie

People say WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIT to shame Africans from claiming African history. Egypt wasn’t built by stinking midget arabs smh the way y’all fall for this propaganda
Copts are descendents of egyptians ask Apollo or Somali General

Pretty much. But it's a good meme I'll admit. It's an interesting tactic. I still remember the mental gymnastics of the Hamitic Hypothesis. Cadaan people are fucked in the head

Pretty much. But it's a good meme I'll admit. It's an interesting tactic. I still remember the mental gymnastics of the Hamitic Hypothesis. Cadaan people are fucked in the head

Triggered pigskins were pounding goats in their caucasus caves while Africa was in its golden age, now they want to make it seem like it was all them or filthy onion breath middle easterners:pacspit:

Language and culture are keys to historical connections. Fircoon is a Somali word and many of their words are straight up Somali. The Somali cultural dances are similar to theirs depicted on their walls. The Pharaohs themselves wrote their origin to be from the horn. They also migrated back to the Horn after their defeat.

Boogie

Language and culture are keys to historical connections. Fircoon is a Somali word and many of their words are straight up Somali. The Somali cultural dances are similar to theirs depicted on their walls. The Pharaohs themselves wrote their origin to be from the horn. They also migrated back to the Horn after their defeat.
How did they descend from us

Boogie

Same way many ethnic groups descend from one another. Horners are ancient ethnic group of people whose descendants are found all the way in Iberia to the north and as far as the Balkan regions of Europe.
According to people here we were made by MENA men going down to Sudan and mixing with the native SSA females

According to people here we were made by MENA men going down to Sudan and mixing with the native SSA females

No, Somalis and Arabs are not related by blood. And if any middle eastern has the same haplogroup as Somalis, it means their forefather left the horn and migrated to the middle east. Our DNA is native to the Horn as far back as DNA can be traced.

Boogie

No, Somalis and Arabs are not related by blood. And if any middle eastern has the same haplogroup as Somalis, it means their forefather left the horn and migrated to the middle east. Our DNA is native to the Horn as far back as DNA can be traced.
They weren't arabs this was before arabs existed