Even the cadaan are starting to admit that ancient Egyptian origins are in Somalia.

Invader

๐Ÿ‘พpส…ษนoส pวส‡ษส…วxแด‰d ษ uแด‰ ฦƒuแด‰สŒแด‰ส…๐Ÿ‘พ
pol/ - HELLO ! Pol Really would love all WE WUZ KANGZ memes in celebration  of WAKANDA! - Politically Incorrect - 4chan

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Majeerteens were infact the original God's of Egypt,We WUZ God's and shit.:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
received_3769620996436919.jpeg

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
I thought modern egyptians were descendents of ancient ones but why does ramesses guy had a sub Saharan haplogroup

dr.leorio

death\emitter
The land of "Punt" or modern day Puntland is where the ancient Egyptians originated from. So really modern day Somalis are the descendants of the Ancient Egyptians. Most Cushites are as well.

But you'll never learn the true history of the world by going to Zionist funded schools.

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
Ancient Egyptians dont even have the same y genome as Somalis. Stop claiming other peoples heritage. The decedents of ancients Egyptians still live in Egypt, and Sudan.

Chun Li

under construction ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’–
Ancient Egyptians dont even have the same y genome as Somalis. Stop claiming other peoples heritage. The decedents of ancients Egyptians still live in Egypt, and Sudan.
Theyโ€™re so desperate, itโ€™s a sad state to see :russ:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
I don't wanna claim ancient egypt I wanna claim ancient punt egypt was inbred they ate alchoel and enslave children