Ethiopia's Somali Region Population Census

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake census by the way.

Regions like dhagaxbuur, Nogob and Qoraxay are over 90% Mohamed Zubayr let alone other ogadens, faafan is over 90% Absame(mostly jidwaaq with some OGS).

Bohol

VIP
Fake census by the way.

Regions like dhagaxbuur, Nogob and Qoraxay are over 90% Mohamed Zubayr let alone other ogadens, faafan is over 90% Absame(mostly jidwaaq with some OGS).

Actually the entire Darood are minority in Fafan nevermind 90% lol.

The sub woredas of Jigjiga zone (Fafan)

1. Awubere (Gadabursi) -405,161

2. Jigjiga (Darood, Dir and Madhibaan) - 334,674

3. Kebri Beyah (Jidwaaq) - 197,821

4. Harshin (Isaaq) -95,742

5.Tuli Guleed (Akisho, Geri Koombe) -92,065

6. Gursum (Akisho and Gadabursi) -32, 846

upload_2019-1-3_17-52-51.png

View attachment 62576
yeah keep telling yourself that.

where do isaaqs live other than harshin areas.

we know who is majority there, it's reflected in the politcs there. it's reflected in who karbaashes who there. I don't need to argue with anyone over that.

we know who is majority there, it's reflected in the politcs there. it's reflected in who karbaashes who there. I don't need to argue with anyone over that.

Isaaqs live in awbare and qabri bayax.

View attachment 62576
Those are fake numbers lol.

Fafaan consists of 3 citys

Jigjiga - jidwaaq
Qabribayax - jidwaaq
Wajaale - Isaaq

And these degmos

Mulla- jidwaaq
Harooreys- jidwaaq
Shabeeley- jidwaaq
Tuli- Geri
Awbarre- gadarbursi
Xarshin- isaaq

The governor of Fafaan is also jidwaaq, their the majority. Us Jidwaaq have degmos and kebelle's in jarar and nogob zone but we are the minority there, so we don't claim it.

Bohol

VIP

I just showed you Darood are minority in Jigjiga zone according to Ethiopian census by district. No where near your wild crazy claim of Absame being 92 percent of Jigjiga :lol: .

Bohol

VIP

Jigjiga - jidwaaq
Qabribayax - jidwaaq
Wajaale - Isaaq

And these degmos

Mulla- jidwaaq
Harooreys- jidwaaq
Shabeeley- jidwaaq
Tuli- Geri
Awbarre- gadarbursi
Xarshin- isaaq

The governor of Fafaan is also jidwaaq, their the majority. Us Jidwaaq have degmos and kebelle's in jarar and nogob zone but we are the minority there, so we don't claim it.

Are you saying the Ethiopian population statistics are fake? and we should take in for your word instead lol. We are talking about woredas (districts) not cities.

Jigjiga - jidwaaq
Qabribayax - jidwaaq
Wajaale - Isaaq

And these degmos

Mulla- jidwaaq
Harooreys- jidwaaq
Shabeeley- jidwaaq
Tuli- Geri
Awbarre- gadarbursi
Xarshin- isaaq

Where do you get the degmos from? I've only heard of awbarre, xarshin, qabri barax, jigjiga and babille.

Bohol

VIP
@Khalid ali this is the official districts of Jigjiga zone (Faafan).

Darood are only big majority in Kabri Beyah (Jidwaaq). Jigjiga is too diverse (too many Jarso, Akisho and Dirs).

Fafan_Zone.png

@Khalid ali this is the official districts of Jigjiga zone (Faafan).

Darood are only big majority in Kabri Beyah (Jidwaaq). Jigjiga is too diverse (too many Jarso, Akisho and Dirs).

Fafan_Zone.png
First off that map is outdated, their have been new degmos added. Second off I'm from jigjiga , It belongs to Jidwaaq then Absame. Don't talk about something you don't know about. Mayor of jigjiga is Jidwaaq and so is the vice mayor.

Bohol

VIP
First off that map is outdated, their have been new degmos added. Second off I'm from jigjiga , It belongs to Jidwaaq then Absame. Don't talk about something you don't know about. Mayor of jigjiga is Jidwaaq and so is the vice mayor.

We are not talking about Jigjiga as the degmo/city but the faafan gobol. You are a minority there. The Gadabursi district of Awbare alone has more population than the entire Jigjiga as seen in the 2014 Ethiopian population census. :lol: So no. I am not talking about something "I don't know" but pure facts.

upload_2019-1-3_19-26-57.png

Bohol

VIP
waxaad doonto soo dhig sxb.

gudubiirse are welcomed to breed like rats.

e.doors ain't claiming shit tho. stay east of hawd where you belong.

I don't care whether Isqs are even 10 people in Jigjiga zone however you are a minority there.:dabcasar:

Wajaale is 1 of the 6
We are not talking about Jigjiga as the degmo/city but the faafan gobol. You are a minority there. The Gadabursi district of Awbare alone has more population than the entire Jigjiga as seen the 2014 Ethiopian population census. :lol: So no. I am not talking about something "I don't know" but pure facts.

View attachment 62591
Again, you don't know what your talking about bro. Awbarre's population was so high because TogWajaale used to come under it. Now Wajaale is on its own and is considered a Ismaamul magaalo (meaning it has high population) while awbarre is still just a degmo.

Bohol

VIP
Wajaale is 1 of the 6

Again, you don't know what your talking about bro. Awbarre's population was so high because TogWajaale used to come under it. Now Wajaale is on its own and is considered a Ismaamul magaalo (meaning it has high population) while awbarre is still just a degmo.

So? are you now trying to claim Togwajaale kkk. On the Ethiopian side it is mainly Gadabursi, Akisho and Jarso. Plus Wajaale is on the far corner of Awbare district.

upload_2019-1-3_19-33-44.png

So? are you now trying to claim Togwajaale kkk. On the Ethiopian side it is mainly Gadabursi, Akisho and Jarso. Plus Wajaale is on the far corner of Awbare district.

View attachment 62593
That map is outdated sxb, that's what I'm trying to tell you. There has been new degmos ,ismaamul magaalos and even gobols added. Wajaale is no longer apart of awbarre district. The mayor of wajaale (Ethiopian side) is isaaq btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts