Ethiopia's Somali Region Population Census

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
That map is outdated sxb, that's what I'm trying to tell you. There has been new degmos ,ismaamul magaalos and even gobols added. Wajaale is no longer apart of awbarre district. The mayor of wajaale (Ethiopian side) is isaaq btw.

I feel like talking to a wall. How does new degmos being added magically add more population? we are talking about population numbers of clans that inhabit Fafan zone not number of new degmos. That is irrelevant. I am aware the map is bit older and the district of Tuli Guleed doesn't show.

I feel like talking to a wall. How does new degmos being added magically add more population? we are talking about population numbers of clans that inhabit Fafan zone not number of new degmos. That is irrelevant. I am aware the map is bit older and the district of Tuli Guleed doesn't show.
You said Awbarre has the highest population and I'm trying to say that's because togwajaale which is mostly isaaq used to be considered apart of awbarre . Damn.

Bohol

VIP
You said Awbarre has the highest population and I'm trying to say that's because togwajaale which is mostly isaaq used to be considered apart of awbarre . Damn.

I don't have the population statistics for Wajaale Ethiopian side however what I know is Awbare district is majority Gadabursi. So even without Wajaale Awbare still will have more population than Jigjiga district :lol: .

upload_2019-1-3_19-58-34.png

VIP
absame are too ciomplacernt? the only group that has fought habashi alone for last 50 years, 100 years actually, the only group who fough the british and the only group who fought oromo

cabi iley told langabs of all hew in the region do not support them, what did they do? they got their answer, defend yourselves, if your so landeer, why do you need Ogaden?

dir are confused, one day yall are dir/oromo, jaarso, gurgure, akisho etc you have all been assimilated,

your propblem is you welcome ajanbis to use your naem too easily,

Im aware yall historically did work but as of right now fighting this expansion doesn't seem high on your priority list since you aren't directly affected yet. inshallah we unite as a people and do what we have to do

The so called dirs you mentioned are not my kin, they're gallas. The only dirs i acknowledge are samaroon, ciise and gaadsan. The sheegats need to be thrown on the other side of the border

We are not talking about Jigjiga as the degmo/city but the faafan gobol. You are a minority there. The Gadabursi district of Awbare alone has more population than the entire Jigjiga as seen in the 2014 Ethiopian population census. :lol: So no. I am not talking about something "I don't know" but pure facts.

View attachment 62591
This guy is taking Wikipedia as a source and if awbare has 400k inhabitants name one city that’s over 100k there.... I’ll wait

Kezira

disneylanders
This guy is taking Wikipedia as a source and if awbare has 400k inhabitants name one city that’s over 100k there.... I’ll wait
Take it up with the Ethiopian government the cities don't have to be big there are rural and urban people. Even if Wajaale is removed (where Reer Nuur Adan Yoonis live on the Ethiopian side) Awbarre will remain the biggest district. There is no proof or density map to proof most of the population is on the Wajaale side. Just give credit where it's due.

Kezira

disneylanders
Tog Wajaale was made ismaamul gaar ah by Mustafe Cagjar and there is no proof how the demographics of Tog Wajaale are who is majority and also no proof that most of population of degmedda Awbarre is thanks to Tog Wajaale.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@Bohol You can argue which sub sub clan is largest in Faafan, but Absame is definitely the largest there if taken together.

Going back to the original post, there is no way on earth that Gadabursi are half the size of Ogaden in K5. The Ogaden in Kenya alone are well over a million, and they are small compared to those in the Ogaden heartland.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
yeah keep telling yourself that.

where do isaaqs live other than harshin areas.

we know who is majority there, it's reflected in the politcs there. it's reflected in who karbaashes who there. I don't need to argue with anyone over that.

Forget Isaaq. All the Isaaqs that live in Fafan Zone are mainly SM and they live in Harshin Woreda, eastern Kebribeyah Woreda, the southern portion of Awubere woreda and southeast areas of Jigjiga woreda. Nobody said Isaaq is majority in Fafan zone but at the same time you cannot deny our heavy presence there sxb.

The census is false as you said. I guarantee you SM alone is bigger than that fake number that was made for Isaaqs in Ethiopia. Even GX that live in Gashamo Woreda, Daroor Woreda and North Danot are more than 200k.

@Bohol the outskirts of east Jigjiga all the way to Wajaale border is mainly settled by Jibril Abokor farmers, especially by Reer Yoonis.

WJqFs05SS1KzaH0RB0HAzQ.png

Last edited:
Forget Isaaq. All the Isaaqs that live in Fafan Zone are mainly SM and they live in Harshin Woreda, eastern Kebribeyah Woreda, the southern portion of Awubere woreda and southeast areas of Jigjiga woreda. Nobody said Isaaq is majority in Fafan zone but at the same time you cannot deny our heavy presence there sxb.

The census is false as you said. I guarantee you SM alone is bigger than that fake number that was made for Isaaqs in Ethiopia. Even GX that live in Gashamo Woreda, Daroor Woreda and North Danot are more than 200k.

@Bohol the outskirts of east Jigjiga all the way to Wajaale border is mainly settled by Jibril Abokor farmers, especially by Reer Yoonis.

WJqFs05SS1KzaH0RB0HAzQ.png

I don't trust any source from the Ethiopian goverment.

these guys estimate their numbers to be upwards of 100 million, a number I am beginning to doubt and we are what 6 million?

They are probably suppressing our numbers. We are much bigger than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending