Ethiopia's Somali Region Population Census

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
Forget about other Somalis. Oromos always have one eye out for new recruits.

Multiple my Somalis. That's all I ask of you.

In order to successfully contain gallas, we need a president from a border region that truly understands the threat we're facing. Absame are too complacent for my liking

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate why are you posting fake news? Come on fam you are better than this.

So, when Ogaden and Dir numbers are accurately reflected, and by a third party, it's fake? :mjpls: Interesting.

In order to successfully contain gallas, we need a president from a border region that truly understands the threat we're facing. Absame are too complacent for my liking

What is your grand vision? :fittytousand:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
2ZKKgAv.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sadly, a couple million Somalis are nothing compared to 100 M Ethiopians. :deadosama: Somalis need to have more children. Or at least make the best of their human resources.
What are you talking about?
Those somalis are part of the 100 million Ethiopians
Ethiopian is a nationality you dumb f*ck
The ethnic groups are Somali, oromo,amhara and so on
Ogadenia or kililka is part of Ethiopia

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What are you talking about?
Those somalis are part of the 100 million Ethiopians
Ethiopian is a nationality you dumb f*ck
The ethnic groups are Somali, oromo,amhara and so on

This is the Somali Region of Ethiopia. I think you need to improve your reading comprehension. It specifically focuses on ethnic Somalis, who inhabit that zone referred to as K5.

This is the Somali Region of the Ethiopia. I think you need to improve your reading comprehension. It specifically focuses on ethnic Somalis.
You said somalis in Ogaden need to increase their numbers because Ethiopians are 100 million, hinting that somalis in Ogadenia are not part of that 100 million Ethiopians
Those somalis are considered Ethiopians by the world community

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You said somalis in Ogaden need to increase their numbers because Ethiopians are 100 million, hinting that somalis in Ogadenia are not part of that 100 million Ethiopians
Those somalis are considered Ethiopians by the world community

Somalis are acutely aware of their ethnic identity which supersedes artificial borders. They can claim Ethiopian all they want (as a nationality) but at the end of the day, their tribe matters more to them. And even if it doesn't their ethnic identity still stands out. :mjlol: This is universally known.

VIP
So, when Ogaden and Dir numbers are accurately reflected, and by a third party, it's fake? :mjpls: Interesting.

What is your grand vision? :fittytousand:

I don't have one. The jabutaawi in me wants ethiopia to stay intact but my galbeed side wants the total destruction of amhara and oromia

Im one confused negro

:jcoleno::mjcry:

Ogaden? Amalgamation of other clans? Hating bastard.:drakelaugh:

Didn't my dna show more somali in it than yours you snake from bari.:birdman:

@sophisticate why dont gudubirse assume dir leadership in the region instead of ciise?

Don't start with your divide and conquer tactics, niyohow

:camby::ufdup:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ogaden? Amalgamation of other clans? Hating bastard.:drakelaugh:

Didn't my dna show more somali in it than yours you snake from bari.:birdman:

@sophisticate why dont gudubirse assume dir leadership in the region instead of ciise?

:pachah1:I was very close to mentioning you. There were a lot of tears in this thread. :liberaltears: I kid. Anway...

Our constitutional Samaroon kings used marry from Cisse royalty, beri hore. We can go back to the good old days where we used to share power.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts