Staff Member
You sound like you want confirmation.. hayaay :ohreally:

giphy.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
horseshit

:drakewtf:

@sophisticate I have reviewed the Ethiopian census before, and I know for a fact that they do not collect tribal affiliation. We have no idea about the clan breakdown within DDSI.

This was specifically for the Somali Ethiopia Region, bro. It was conducted by the National Statistics Office of Ethiopia. :hillarybiz: You mean to tell me they have zero data on the breakdown of the nine zones, particularly in the Somali Ethiopian region? That no population data has been collected on certain districts (which have certain overwhelming majority populations) for the purpose of monitoring/surveying. :trumpsmirk:Blissful ignorance sure sounds beautiful. It's either the Habeshi are doing a sloppy African job for not collecting pertinent intel or they are privy to things.

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
This was specifically for the Somali Ethiopia Region, bro. It was conducted by the National Statistics Office of Ethiopia. :hillarybiz: You mean to tell me they have zero data on the breakdown of the nine zones, particularly in the Somali Ethiopian region? That no population data has been collected on certain districts (which have certain overwhelming majority populations) for the purpose of monitoring/surveying. :trumpsmirk:Blissful ignorance sure sounds beautiful. It's either the Habeshi are doing a sloppy African job for not collecting pertinent intel or they are privy to things.

I have read the 2007 census’ questionnaire, and nowhere does it ask about clan affiliation. If you have any evidence for what you posted please provide it.

I am sure that this is fabricated data.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have read the 2007 census’ questionnaire, and nowhere does it ask about clan affiliation. If you have any evidence for what you posted please provide it.

I am sure that this is fabricated data.

That's more than 10 years ago. :farmajoyaab: And are you referring to a general Census?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It is the last census conducted by the Ethiopian census agency. And I am certain that they do not collect info on clan.

2007; that's an example of sheer African incompetence for a 10-year delay. They are, however, in the midst of conducting a new census tentatively so we'll see.

Moving on, I didn't say I posted a national census but a truncated one of the Somali Ethiopia region. I will trace it back. Waryaa, in the meantime, blow up my damn thread while I investigate.

giphy.gif

How is there only 60,000 sheekhal in Ethiopia my whole sub clan Aw-qutub. Plus some Looboge live there.

We are more laangab than i thought.

I though Dir were endangered never knew there were millions in Ethiopia Ogaden cause too much booq and act like the only clan there if you count Issak as Dir they are outnumbered almost 3-1

Sadly, a couple million Somalis are nothing compared to 100 M Ethiopians. :deadosama: Somalis need to have more children. Or at least make the best of their human resources.

This is totally BS, there is no ethiopian census and no one has ever done one, for the Ogaen region, infact all census were faked with out being carried out by the TPLF since tgra are langab and did not want to talk about sharing the parliment, depsite tigra making up only 5 % they had like 40% of Mp parliemnt until abiy is sorting this out now, hmar and oromo combined being 70% had 30% of seats,

this was made up in a computer by a random farax,

Ogaden alone is 85% of the population, my proof, in 1994 ONLF won 86% of the seats, in 197 again, out of the 280 mps, Ogaden has 245 mps, out of the 93 counties, Ogaden had 84 counties they get 1005 of the Mps/governors, this is why all the 13 presidents have all been Ogaden, sheer numbers, and we are not even counting Absame/Kuumade

In order to successfully contain gallas, we need a president from a border region that truly understands the threat we're facing. Absame are too complacent for my liking

absame are too ciomplacernt? the only group that has fought habashi alone for last 50 years, 100 years actually, the only group who fough the british and the only group who fought oromo

cabi iley told langabs of all hew in the region do not support them, what did they do? they got their answer, defend yourselves, if your so landeer, why do you need Ogaden?

dir are confused, one day yall are dir/oromo, jaarso, gurgure, akisho etc you have all been assimilated,

your propblem is you welcome ajanbis to use your naem too easily,

Where are cumar maxmoud and bicidyahan?:camby:

its a fake stat made by a forumer

there are NO cumar muxamuud or dhulbahante,

but this fake stat creator kulaha there are more dhulbahante than shekhaal,

also there is bicidyan hence the person who did this included dhulbahante but forgot to include bicidyan, regadless of how langab they are atleast bicidyan has an MP in the Parliament and shares one degmo with makahail in warder/puntland border,

waa fake , no ethiopian goventmnt has ever done census

Absame (Ogaden + Jidwaaq) is landheer, everybody else is langaab who comes under our leadership. If they (langaab tribes) decide against it then we will not protect them and they will fall pray to Oromos.

this is a fake census created by an forumer, the Ogadens make up atleast 85% of the land, hence the name given by the british in 1884, Ogadenia blimey we met a lot of these caghdheers who are mighty an strong, the rest of these langabs are weak, thats what they used to say,

agah agah blimey mate was a popular British expression

This is totally BS, there is no ethiopian census and no one has ever done one, for the Ogaen region, infact all census were faked with out being carried out by the TPLF since tgra are langab and did not want to talk about sharing the parliment, depsite tigra making up only 5 % they had like 40% of Mp parliemnt until abiy is sorting this out now, hmar and oromo combined being 70% had 30% of seats,

this was made up in a computer by a random farax,

Ogaden alone is 85% of the population, my proof, in 1994 ONLF won 86% of the seats, in 197 again, out of the 280 mps, Ogaden has 245 mps, out of the 93 counties, Ogaden had 84 counties they get 1005 of the Mps/governors, this is why all the 13 presidents have all been Ogaden, sheer numbers, and we are not even counting Absame/Kuumade

Its fake bro, there has never been a real census in the region , because of the fighting between ONLF an Ethiopia , plus majority of the people waa reer guura , which is very hard to count. Ethiopia recently appointed a board for population and housing commission and theres only 2 somalis in it , jaajus Ahmed shide and VP Aden Farah ( the guy who sold isse's land to Afar).

Btw the only way you can even estimate qabil population is by the degmo's / ismaamul magaalos. For example , the region has 6 ismaamul magaalos - Jigjiga, Gode, Kebridahar, Degehbur, Qabribayax, and Wajaale, 5 of them are absame, and 1 is Dir/Isaaq.

The only significant clans in the region are Ogaden,Isse,Jidwaaq and Garre. Thats why those 4 always share the top positions , (President,VP,Gudoomiye Xisbi and Afhayeenka Barlaamanka). The rest are Irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.