Ethiopians are protecting the Wikipedia site of Johnny Somali

Wow look at this they said his dad is Somali and his mom is Oromo when in reality he’s Yemeni and Oromo can anyone here with Wikipedia access edit this Johnny Somali isn’t even famous but these Ethiopians made an entire Wikipedia page to promote hate against us why does a a small YouTuber with 16k Subs need an Wikipedia page 🤦‍♂️
Also the Rowan guy is guarding the page with his life 😭
IMG_0453.jpeg

IMG_0451.jpeg
IMG_0452.jpeg

It's too late the world sees him as a Somali man if he didn't have Somali in his name there would have been a chance to debate about his ethnicity but it isn't that way.

Rowan sounds like a curry name, anyway it is futile, Johnny Somalis fame has peaked and the world knew him as Somali, his DNA results could leak showing 0% Somali DNA and it would change nothing

Nobody really cares about his ethnic background from what i can tell.

People just view him as a guy with serious mental health help problems and who is desperate for attention

People just view him as a guy with serious mental health help problems and who is desperate for attention
Yeah but he’s fucking up the Somali name even people in Japan hate us because of him

Yeah but he’s fucking up the Somali name even people in Japan hate us because of him
Japanese don't even focus on his ethnic background let alone hate an entire ethnic group because of 1 disturbed person. They direct all the hate towards him as a consequence of his behavior and he is only ruining his own life.

You guys should spend more time on something more productive and meaningful than running around trying to police the Somali name.

You guys should spend more time on something more productive and meaningful than running around trying to police the Somali name.
Facts and let’s be real this nigga is the least of our problems. If anything he’s just thee cherry on top. The thing is Somalis ALREADY have a bad reputation before this nigga was even born (given the shit that’s been going on the past thirty years, not only in somalia but the diaspora as well… ie somali Canadians starting gangs🤦🏾‍♀️)

The reality isn’t that Johnny somali is “giving Somalis a bad reputation” like y’all think, it’s actually that he’s tryna be a personification of what people already expect/believe Somalis to be like based on stereotypes/the media etc etc. There’s a reason he didn’t pick the name Johnny Oromo or Johnny Yemeni, he picked Johnny SOMALI for a reason. That’s some marketing right there if that don’t tell y’all y’all got it backwards, idk what will.

Anyways nobody outside the internet GAF ab this dumbass so don’t worry too much about him. Remember he’s using YOUR outrage for fame

Facts and let’s be real this nigga is the least of our problems. Thing is Somalis ALREADY have a bad reputation (understandably given the shit that’s been going on the past twenty years not only in somalia but the diaspora as well… ie somali Canadians starting gangs🤦🏾‍♀️)

The reality isn’t that Johnny somali is “giving Somalis a bad reputation” like y’all think, it’s actually that he’s a personification of what people believe Somalis to be like based on stereotypes/the media etc etc. There’s a reason he didn’t pick the name Johnny Oromo or Johnny Yemeni, he picked Johnny SOMALI for a reason

1 guy does not represent a whole group, there are thousands of people from different ethnicities/nationalities in gangs, in the news for dumb stuff , it's not a Somali thing.

At the same times there is tons of Somalis everyday on the news doing good things, getting educated, starting businesses, progressing in their careers, doing charities, helping their community and winning awards etc

Whether Somali reputation is good or bad is relative. You speak to some they have nothing but positive things to say about Somalis and you speak to a few others elsewhere and it's the opposite.

The divided opinions of us should show you how fickle reputation is. what should matter is what you do yourself and how you choose to live. Reputation is just a shadow of it. The ones who live the most free and authentic life are usually unconcerned with what others think of them good or bad. Otherwise you are no different from Johnny Somali just a ''show monkey'' running around trying to capture peoples opinions of you.

Last edited:

I agree, the Japanese do not care. He's just another annoying American like Logan Paul to them. The people who do care are other foreigners who use him to finger point and say "You see how these people behave! Imagine if you imported 1 million Somalis into Japan." I've seen posts like this almost verbatim. This is ridiculous because Somalis are in Japan all the time for tourism and business for decades and kept a low profile. He knew what he was doing when he chose to put Somali in his name. His bio says "Somali pirate and child soldier." All negative stereotypes. He was formerly called Habesha Capital but that was too normal. This is all part of his larp.

I agree, the Japanese do not care. He's just another annoying American like Logan Paul to them. The people who do care are other foreigners who use him to finger point and say "You see how these people behave! Imagine if you imported 1 million Somalis into Japan." I've seen posts like this almost verbatim. This is ridiculous because Somalis are in Japan all the time for tourism and business for decades and kept a low profile. He knew what he was doing when he chose to put Somali in his name. His bio says "Somali pirate and child soldier." All negative stereotypes. He was formerly called Habesha Capital but that was too normal. This is all part of his larp.

What is more evident is that you guys are more invested in him and these supposed ''stereotypes'' than the Japanese.

As if you desperately want to people to care and form a generalized view of Somalis based on 1 guy, when in reality were not even on Japanese radar and he is just seen as an annoyingly disturbed streamer/influencer. Which he is.

What is more evident is that you guys are more invested in him and these supposed ''stereotypes'' than the Japanese.

As if you desperately want to people to care and form a generalized view of Somalis based 1 guy, when in reality were not even on Japanese radar and he is just seen as an annoyingly disturbed streamer/influencer.

I don't understand why you're flipping it on me. I was agreeing with you lol. I said it's a nonissue outside of other foreigners bringing it up and that he's trying to use stereotypes to play a character.

What's with the reading comprehension on this forum?

I don't understand why you're flipping it on me. I was agreeing with you lol. I said it's a nonissue outside of other foreigners bringing it up and that he's trying to use stereotypes to play a character.

What's with the reading comprehension on this forum?

I am not flipping on anybody lool, i'm just saying he lives in your heads rent free and you guys are writing think pieces on him for no reason.

Foreigners don't bring him up at all to us, i see Somalis & other african/black people visit Japan recently after him and have the most amazing time. Outside the social media outrage nothing has changed on the ground.

So let him play a whatever character he wants he just embarrasses himself and creating social/legal consequences for himself in the process.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Wow look at this they said his dad is Somali and his mom is Oromo when in reality he’s Yemeni and Oromo can anyone here with Wikipedia access edit this Johnny Somali isn’t even famous but these Ethiopians made an entire Wikipedia page to promote hate against us why does a a small YouTuber with 16k Subs need an Wikipedia page 🤦‍♂️
View attachment 329509
View attachment 329507View attachment 329508
Probably the worst guy to give this take, he looks like his long lost brother xD.

do not associate your problems with us.
View attachment 329509
View attachment 329507View attachment 329508