Ethiopians are protecting the Wikipedia site of Johnny Somali

Screenshot 2024-05-24 140904.png

His head moderator posted this thread in his discord.

A reminder that they monitor this forum for posts about him to inform him of what Somalis think about him.

Keo

VIP
As much as I dislike this Ethiopian Oromo, apart from Guuswayne, who does a lot of heavy lifting for him, and a few others, most of his main supporters are not Ethiopian. They are cadaans from fringe online racist communities, with some madows in the mix.

You have to keep in mind that there are some Somalis in his Discord as well, who seem to support him. I don't know why, especially since they should know about his agenda by now.

Although he has very few Ethiopian and Somali supporters, an Ethiopian would lie and say he's Somali in order to distance themselves from him given the opportunity.

As much as I dislike this Ethiopian Oromo, apart from Guuswayne, who does a lot of heavy lifting for him, and a few others, most of his main supporters are not Ethiopian. They are cadaans from fringe online racist communities, with some madows in the mix.

You have to keep in mind that there are some Somalis in his Discord as well, who seem to support him. I don't know why, especially since they should know about his agenda by now.

Although he has very few Ethiopian and Somali supporters, an Ethiopian would lie and say he's Somali in order to distance themselves from him given the opportunity.
Yeah majority of his fans are cadaans it’s been exposed that he’s also in incel/neonazi forums this guy clearly has a motive I forgot the forum name but he’s very active in it

Trending