ethiopians and somalis should come closer

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't need a unified horn nation but coming together with Ethiopia economic wise would benefit Somalis 10 fold. They'll basically run Ethiopia.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
This is very much true, Somalia is a weak state and thus our two neighbors will take advantage of our weak position. To Kenya and Ethiopia, Somalia has always been their #1 security problem. They have large tracts of our land, and will do whatever they can to prevent the emergence of a strong state in Somalia.

Time though is not on Somalia's side. Kenya and Ethiopia are growing at 6% and 10%, and are diverging from Somalia in all measures. A decade from now, these two countries will have a combined population of 165 million and a combined gdp of around $250 billion. Somalia already has no choice but to accept their dominance and to at least maintain the borders we have. I think it will be a great achievement if we are able to not lose more land, and actually keep what we have.
:eminemdamn::francis:

Damn you guys have no self esteem.

I'm glad shacabka Somalia are braver than you. Them Developing such disgusting thoughts of submission and defeat will lead to what you are saying actually happening.

Unity can only be based on the Islamic aqeedah alone. Habesha do not share anything with Somalis as far as culture common origin and ethnicity are concerned. At least Somali nationalists have something substantive to base their ideology on such as ethnocentrism. In the end the deen will prevail in the horn and the Tigrinya will either be forcibly expelled from the region which they aren't even native to or they will accept the truth. There's no two ways about it. Being subservient to the enemies of the Islam and Muslims and their ideologies is what continues to cause the humiliation of Somalis in the nation and this will continue to be the case until they return back to the haqq.

Do you see the pattern? History always repeats itself.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This is very much true, Somalia is a weak state and thus our two neighbors will take advantage of our weak position. To Kenya and Ethiopia, Somalia has always been their #1 security problem. They have large tracts of our land, and will do whatever they can to prevent the emergence of a strong state in Somalia.

Time though is not on Somalia's side. Kenya and Ethiopia are growing at 6% and 10%, and are diverging from Somalia in all measures. A decade from now, these two countries will have a combined population of 165 million and a combined gdp of around $250 billion. Somalia already has no choice but to accept their dominance and to at least maintain the borders we have. I think it will be a great achievement if we are able to not lose more land, and actually keep what we have.
:eminemdamn::francis:

:kanyehmm::kanyehmm:

I finished watching the video and that low confidence dumb dayusboran makes absolutely no sense and speak as if we need Ethiopia to survive. I agree with him on cooperation but Fock being ruled by Xabash.

The west does a good job at breaking Somali youth it seems. Look at what this guy is spewing and the comments of this thread. Have confidence in your people damn!!

What can we do ?
We're weak I've come to terms with this a long time ago to the extent of me not caring about it anymore can you believe that Kenya is stealing our waters and the world is ok with it our pussy leaders would just watch it happen, they're abusing/killing Somalis inside and outside Somalia also the biggest L of them all constructing a wall on historically Somali clay looking at the bright side at least we're not paying for it get it hahaha :chrisfreshhah::damn:
And don't let me get started on Ethiopia it is what is BRAINDEAD SOMALIA IS THE OF THE HORN

HABESHA MASTER PLZ I SUBMIT TO THE ALMIGHTY MELES
is what goes through every ethiopia loving Somali

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Anyone who advocates for Somalis to go to war with Ethiopia is not to be taken seriously. We are a tribal people while they have been a standalone civilization for 2,300 years and a centralized state for 140 years. Ethiopia can raise a 250,000 man army at a moment's notice, lose half of that army, and replace those lost in a week without flinching. Every time Somalis have gone to war with Ethiopia, the Somali state of the time collapsed. We used to live in large numbers in places like Dawaro and the Ahmar mountains but we lost those areas to the Xabash and the Oromo after the war in the 1530s. The Somali state collapsed in 1991 as a direct result of challenging Ethiopia. We always win some battles in the beginning, but then the advantage in sheer numbers and resources starts to show you why its all futile.

Somalis hate to confront reality, a tribally organized people from a semi desert will never defeat a verdant centralized state in the 21st century. Ama cirka u ooya ama dhulka madaxiina galiya.

Very intelligent argument he makes. can the xabashi haters come up with a non emotional response

What's the intelligent argument this dumbass made?! I was with him until he said we need Ethiopia but didn't explicitly say that Ethiopia needs us. He is mentally abused and suffers from PTSD I presume because that's a whole other level of coonery and low self esteem :snoop:

Anyone who advocates for Somalis to go to war with Ethiopia is not to be taken seriously. We are a tribal people while they have been a standalone civilization for 2,300 years and a centralized state for 140 years. Ethiopia can raise a 250,000 man army at a moment's notice, lose half of that army, and replace those lost in a week without flinching. Every time Somalis have gone to war with Ethiopia, the Somali state of the time collapsed. We used to live in large numbers in places like Dawaro and the Ahmar mountains but we lost those areas to the Xabash and the Oromo after the war in the 1530s. The Somali state collapsed in 1991 as a direct result of challenging Ethiopia. We always win some battles in the beginning, but then the advantage in sheer numbers and resources starts to show you why its all futile.

Somalis hate to confront reality, a tribally organized people from a semi desert will never defeat a verdant centralized state in the 21st century. Ama cirka u ooya ama dhulka madaxiina galiya.

We defeated 1/2 million Ethiopian in 1977 and Somalis were 70,000 pushed them to Sidiama and they did not replaced their soldiers but they run to Soviet Union and which backed them with 1500 Soviet "advisors" and 15, 000 Cuban soldiers. Also North Korea and East German helped Ethiopia and east European bloc all these against 70,000 Somalis says lot !!!!!

Last edited:
No one is advocating for war with Ethiopia but we should trust ourselves, honestly Isaias Afwerki said in interview how Ethiopian army could not hold half Mogadishu in 2006. They want to invade us long time but could not, Ethiopia has many military fronts inside shitty economic poorest country after Niger. Many enemies around her. Eritrea which 4 millions defeated her. We are not going to war but I am showing you Ethiopia place.

This is what having low iman does to you. It makes you subservient to a bunch of HIV ridden starving kuffar with no real respectable history and are in fact invaders of this land. Ethiopia itself is on the brink of disintegration and is only being propped up by western neo-imperialists who aim to stop the spread of the deen at all costs. Fortunately the power and influence of the western imperialists is waning and decaying at an exponential level thanks to their acceptance of morally reprehensible beliefs and cultural marxism that is causing the slow destruction of their civilization. Don't fool yourself. No Oromos or other ethnic groups are which form the majority as a collective of the state are going to fight a war for the ruling minority tigrinya. The way you are talking is as if Ethiopia is a modern superpower of the world equipped with its own nukes ICBMs and a deadly war machine that can easily replenish itself. Its clear you don't understand anything about modern warfare and have very low iman. Victory comes only from the most high swt when the Muslims come back to the correct aqeedah and fight for the haqq.

There were people like you in the days of the Sahabah who were doubtful the "weak" and "inferior" Muslims could win against the ancient civilizations that were knocking on their doorsteps who were actual superpowers of their time and greatly outnumbered the Muslims at the time. Alhamdulilah the faithful did not listen to these doubts and were eventually granted victory over the most powerful civilizations of their time. The Arabs in the peninsula were some of the most disorganized groups of people who had no semblance of any civilization before Islam thanks to their tribal ways. The munafiquun used to laugh as you do in how such an "inferior" people would be given victory in battle over the superpowers of the time.

We defeated 1/2 million Ethiopian and Somalis were 70,000 pushed them to Sidiama and they did not replaced their soldiers but they run to Soviet Union and which backed them with 1500 Soviet "advisors" and 15, 000 Cuban soldiers. Also North Korea and East German helped Ethiopia and east European bloc all these against 70,000 Somalis says lot !!!!!

Also if you look at the 1540s war. It was 12,000 Adalis against 100,000+ Ethiopians. Out of that 12K 5000 were Somali soldiers and they managed to completely destroy the 100K Ethiopians and the entire civilization of Ethiopia.

Don't forget the Oromo invasion of Somalia during that period and how We pushed them to the Xabashi lands and managed to save Somalia but destroy Ethiopia in the process. We even expanded in their territory in Kenya. If the British didn't stop us we would've taken a huge chunck of their land and the Bantu lands. we probably would have taken Lamu, Mombasa and Malindi too!

There was also Menelik II backed by Britain who sent 11000 soldiers to Expand into Somalia but The Geledi army completely defeated and only 200 returned from the expedition.

and the countless Dervish state victories and the Biimal defeating the Italians in the south. Somalia survived the scramble for Africa!

Somalis have lost some but won many. No need to focus on the loses and making us seem inferior to our opponents. we existed for hundreds of years and our periods of success and greatness have always being longer than our periods of being shit and underachievement. a 20 year old lag can't and shouldn't define us.

waraabe

Your superior
I have nothing but admiration for Ethiopia. They had a thousand year old Kingdom, recorded history and line of su
What's the intelligent argument this dumbass made?! I was with him until he said we need Ethiopia but didn't explicitly say that Ethiopia needs us. He is mentally abused and suffers from PTSD I presume because that's a whole other level of coonery and low self esteem :snoop:

The world is becoming more globalized and yet you want to run around with a small, dusty drought ridden country

The world is changing sxb,the so called somali army cant secure one city and defeat rag tag militia of alshabab,ethiopia 101 million people with strong army,i forsee a future in which somalia will divided evenly half will join kenya and other half will join ethiopia that is better than living under perpetual violence for than 30 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts