ethiopians and somalis should come closer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Famous Somali proverb.

If you come across a snake and an Ethiopian, kill the Ethiopian first.

The snake might not be poisonous.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
We are not enemies with all Ethiopians, 80 tribes live in Ethiopia we mostly have problem with one the Habesha, amhara, tigray. is funny how Ethiopia is presented as one people in reality when they themselves don't get along and waiting for the chance to genocide one another.

Only poor certain clans cry for a union. Until every fucking clan is on equal economic footing, there should never never be a talk of uniting. I don't want my tax to go to a lazy c*nt tribe while they sit around all day and breed like c*nt rats

Answer the Question you Aid infected f*ck. What tax? Stop causing hatred between people, you low clan idiot, your lineage is unknown, you claim Isaaq, now you think you are superior even though your family didn't live in Somalia for more than 100 years. Just be quiet!

waraabe

Your superior
Answer the Question you Aid infected f*ck. What tax? Stop causing hatred between people, you low clan idiot, your lineage is unknown, you claim Isaaq, now you think you are superior even though your family didn't live in Somalia for more than 100 years. Just be quiet!

??

c*nt what are you talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts