ethiopians and somalis should come closer

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only course of action is unifying the Somali people, establishing a stable state, and focusing primarily on economic development. Ethiopia will always be a powderkeg that can implode on a moment's notice. The Semitic invaders cannot subjugate the Cushitc majority of Ethiopia forever, but we must be in a position to take advantage of the inevitable balkanization of the colonial Abysinnian entity.

Ethiopia in its present state has only existed for max 150 years. I have no reason to believe the territorial expansion started by Menelik cannot be reversed. Afwerki succeeded in his goal to free Eritrea but Meles Zenawi was clever enough to abandon Tigray independence when he realized he could fill the vacuum left by Mengistu, unlike the mong Aideed who overthrew MSB a few months before.

Hopefully their civil war will be so brutal Ethiopia is permanently dismembered into Amharia, Tigray, Afaria, Oromia, and Soomaali Galbeed.

The problem with Somalida is they won't or can not adapt and change in a ever changing world where as every other country are doing so, by the way no way will the western countries sit back if Ehtiopia ever implodes and that is a big if, ofcourse the only course of action is uniting that is the only course of action either that or face extinction, but to do so or to even achieve unity major over haul needs to be done on the old way's of doing things and do away with old strategies that have never worked for us.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I agree with you guys. Ethiopia is a ticking time bomb. We could easily subordinate them, remember they are a country withing several different countries. We don't share those problems with them. They are divided in tribalism, real differences in phenotype, religion, languages, culture and history. We don't, we are one ethnic group, one religion, one culture, one history. Even with all these similarities we are divided in Qabil. The sooner Somalis realize the advantage we have over other African and Asian nations the faster we'll become a powerful nation. We could be a region in Africa, we could get back all of our stolen land but that is only if we're united.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
And we should not be coming closer. They've been treating our Somali sisters and brothers in Ogadenia horribly. They've been meddling in our affairs. We should ruin them.

Apollo

VIP
And we should not be coming closer. They've been treating our Somali sisters and brothers in Ogadenia horribly. They've been meddling in our affairs. We should ruin them.

This is why the Horn will always remain the sick man of Africa.
Even by lowly Negro standards we are the backwater of the dark continent.
:francis::snoop::snoop:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yeah as close as the planet is to Jupiter, close kulaha illahay kuwas naarta haku foogayo kuwa gaaloda ah.

maman waaq

the Somali culture is thousands of years old
We defeated 1/2 million Ethiopian in 1977 and Somalis were 70,000 pushed them to Sidiama and they did not replaced their soldiers but they run to Soviet Union and which backed them with 1500 Soviet "advisors" and 15, 000 Cuban soldiers. Also North Korea and East German helped Ethiopia and east European bloc all these against 70,000 Somalis says lot !!!!!
also syria and yemen helped ethiopia arab ppl will never give two shits about somalis

Maman waaq. I have to ask? From which region are you from in somalia. And if you dont mind, what is your qabil. I can see that you want to see united somalia. I also dream of that. Do you think that this will ever happen.

maman waaq

the Somali culture is thousands of years old
Maman waaq. I have to ask? From which region are you from in somalia. And if you dont mind, what is your qabil. I can see that you want to see united somalia. I also dream of that. Do you think that this will ever happen.
yes it will happen if we stop with this qabil shit and if we stop seeing enemies as friends and friends as enemies and as for my qabil which i really don't like to talk about but since you asked i was born in nairobi kenya but my father is from fiiq in ogadenia and my hooyo is from the bari region especially eyl in puntland they met in mogadishu at jaamacadha umadda soomaliyeedh where they did some you know shukansi and they planned to get married in 1988 and the rest is history and i am an cabdalle of the cabdikariin of ree fiqinuur my mother whom i don't know much about her lineage is from a dulbahante sub clan who are a minority in eyl. I don't like talking about qabils or yaakatahay or yaakasiitahay if i am asked tbh . This is the first time i talked to someone about my qabil in like months i always say somali it's something i'm used to
and it is what i will teach my kids and you should too inorder to assure a great future for this country where the qabiil, qabiil thing is put in a national archive because all somalis are one and this qabil thing will be used by our enemies to divide us and make us weak i will never live on my knees and suck up to a foreigner against my own ppl which is exactly what our leaders are doing right now and i will die on my feet when it comes to matters regarding somalia i want this flag to one day shine above all others . viva somali weyn i was born blue and white and i will die blue and white
Somalia_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Here is a better suggestion..Somalis should come together and get passed beyond their "my clan only" mentality.
Here is a better question..why do Somalis hate each other so much so that they would rather united with Ethiopia and kenya rather than coexist and rule together?

How can we make any progress as long as we have got many in our midst who think like this.:umwhat:

waraabe

Your superior
Only poor certain clans cry for a union. Until every fucking clan is on equal economic footing, there should never never be a talk of uniting. I don't want my tax to go to a lazy c*nt tribe while they sit around all day and breed like c*nt rats

Only poor certain clans cry for a union. Until every fucking clan is on equal economic footing, there should never never be a talk of uniting. I don't want my tax to go to a lazy c*nt tribe while they sit around all day and breed like c*nt rats

What tax? You don't live in Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending