Ethiopian Women are so Beautiful

I have to admit that I've met many nice Abdis on this site, but some of them are terrible people wallahi. I don't know any Somali men my age except for my brothers, so it was surprising to see so many Faraaxs clown on Xalimos' skin tone/features to uplift other women, while simultaneously saying that no ajnabi man would want us. It seems like they hate Somali women but also want us not to find any happiness elsewhere.
:ayaanswag:
I read many posts on this site and all the faarahs who clown on xalimos skin tone are always hating on xaliimos to uplift other womens like we care. Again I would say somali men’s IRl aren’t like that and they aren’t colorist like the posters on this site.

Btw I met more light skin somali women’s who feel superior to dark skin and think dark skin as ugly feature.

I read many posts on this site and all the faarahs who clown on xalimos skin tone are always hating on xaliimos to uplift other womens like we care. Again I would say somali men’s IRl aren’t like that and they aren’t colorist like the posters on this site.

Btw I met more light skin somali women’s who feel superior to dark skin and think dark skin as ugly feature.
Really? I didn’t know some women felt superior to others based on skin tone.
:cosbyhmm:
Were these light skinned girls who felt they were better actually beautiful though?
:hmm:

Really? I didn’t know some women felt superior to others based on skin tone.
:cosbyhmm:
Were these light skinned girls who felt they were better actually beautiful though?
:hmm:
Nope, they were ugly inside and outside. I hate to call people ugly but they had horse face which i think is ugly.

The dark skin girl was pretty and had better facial shape and her skin was clear and shiny but, they still called her dhuxul which means darkie.

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
I have to admit that I've met many nice Abdis on this site, but some of them are terrible people wallahi. I don't know any Somali men my age except for my brothers, so it was surprising to see so many Faraaxs clown on Xalimos' skin tone/features to uplift other women, while simultaneously saying that no ajnabi man would want us. It seems like they hate Somali women but also want us not to find any happiness elsewhere.
:ayaanswag:

Other Faraxs are confused about the colourist too. Only on somalispot would you find this :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Tukraq

VIP
Nope, they were ugly inside and outside. I hate to call people ugly but they had horse face which i think is ugly.

The dark skin girl was pretty and had better facial shape and her skin was clear and shiny but, they still called her dhuxul which means darkie.
when a dark skin is oiled up:whew:
but needs Somali facial features hair and a big butt:stevej:

Lmao they’re just jealous that a “dhuxul” Xalimo looks better than them.
:pachah1:
The majority of light skin Xalimos are great women though, including ones in my family. They would never dream of making such colorist statements.
:salute:
But I’ve noticed that older Somali women are the most colorist people on the planet. They’ll compliment a girl and say that she’s beautiful because she’s lightskin. My own mom is like that. She also can’t stand the sight of nappy hair. I keep telling her to quit being so bigoted.
:mjlol:

Lmao they’re just jealous that a “dhuxul” Xalimo looks better than them.
:pachah1:
The majority of light skin Xalimos are great women though, including ones in my family. They would never dream of making such colorist statements.
:salute:
But I’ve noticed that older Somali women are the most colorist people on the planet. They’ll compliment a girl and say that she’s beautiful because she’s lightskin. My own mom is like that. She also can’t stand the sight of nappy hair. I keep telling her to quit being so bigoted.
:mjlol:
My whole family are light skin except me. I have brown skin and when my mom friends come home they will compliment my other sisters and tell me i will be more beautiful if my skin was lighter like my sister.

I look like my father and when i was younger I remember my mom used to be good at poetry and when she want to shade my father side she will call them out and call their skin tone ugly and undesirable.

My whole family are light skin except me. I have brown skin and when my mom friends come home they will compliment my other sisters and tell me i will be more beautiful if my skin was lighter like my sister.

I look like my father and when i was younger I remember my mom used to be good at poetry and when she want to shade my father side she will call them out and call their skin tone ugly and undesirable.
Anyone who clowns on other people’s skin tones are usually insecure and ignorant. Most Somalis are naturally dark, so it’s a delusional hatred of dark skin. I wish we could embrace our natural skin color and quit with the self-hate.

I also think it has something to do with how judgmental Somali people (especially non-western Somali women) are. They sit around to gossip and do nothing but tear other women apart. They genuinely love shaming others and being malicious to them.

I’ve never experienced people being rude to me bc of my color since I wasn’t raised around other Somalis, so it’s come across as such a shock to me that lightskin is the ideal when very few women have it. If others see a problem with you just bc you have more melanin, ignore them. Your natural skin tone is beautiful sis! They’re most likely bitter, old, and unattractive habaryars anyways. Screw those jealous haters.
:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Also

Ethiopian women have nice jawlines and recently I’ve developed a liking for women with nice jawlines(but not too extreme) :banderas:

This somali girl has amazing bone structure :lawd:

Her compared to those other somali girls la xawla look at the difference :kanyehmm:

I think she just forgot to edit the others too :ftw9nwa:

Anyone who clowns on other people’s skin tones are usually insecure and ignorant. Most Somalis are naturally dark, so it’s a delusional hatred of dark skin. I wish we could embrace our natural skin color and quit with the self-hate.

I also think it has something to do with how judgmental Somali people (especially non-western Somali women) are. They sit around to gossip and do nothing but tear other women apart. They genuinely love shaming others and being malicious to them.

I’ve never experienced people being rude to me bc of my color since I wasn’t raised around other Somalis, so it’s come across as such a shock to me that lightskin is the ideal when very few women have it. If others see a problem with you just bc you have more melanin, ignore them. Your natural skin tone is beautiful sis! They’re most likely bitter, old, and unattractive habaryars anyways. Screw those jealous haters.
:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:
Thank you honey. I grow up in Asia were light skin was the ideal skin tone but I never cared about other people ideal type. I wish all Somali women's will embrace their skin tone and stop bleaching.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Girl I really like you, but I don’t know what you have against Hawiye. Hawaadles are known for having naturally light skin with sharp noses and they’re Hawiye.

Most Somalis are the same regardless of qabiil. And Hawiye aren’t the ones insulting Isaaqs all day and night, so I don’t understand the hatred some Isaaqs have against them. You have Daroods to thank for slandering your people, not us.
I like hawiye lol i don't have anything against any tribe. Yh I know about xawaadle my aunt husband is light and is from the xawaadle tribe the prettiest tribe by far. Sorry if I said anything offensive hun

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
White men fetishize our skin tone unlike you. You wouldn’t believe how many have DM-ed me talking about how much they love my skin color and have even described it as chocolate.
:dead1:
But trust me, this thread has already made up my mind. I’m going to marry a white man like this someday. I swear to God.
:lawd:
I wish you good luck on getting the pretty Arab girl of your dreams. I’m sure it’ll be easy to find one who’ll marry an ashy broke Abdi like you.
:siilaanyosmile:

Ajnabi guys are weird. I went to school with this guy who looked like Jason Momoa (though he was half Samoan) and all this weirdo would do was stare (without pause) during Calculus and ask me basic questions which he knew the answer to, mostly drivel and about my ethnicity. Dude looked 25 when we were 17. I didn't realize he was attractive until years later. Late puberty I guess.

I might be a diehard pro-Somali dame but at least I'm not actively denying that Somali women are highly sought after unlike the delusional guys would like to believe. :comeon:

Last edited:

Trending